Just bought these...

since-i-can-rem

I'm all for the unusual, but these are out of my liking range as well. Good luck with them though - I hope you find something to wear with them.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I'm all for the unusual, but these are out of my liking range as well. Good luck with them though - I hope you find something to wear with them.

That could be a whole new thread. Any ideas of what to wear with them?

real men wear heels

wel you've opened a hornets nest with these shoes, i'm astounded people dont like them, i've got patchwork denim boots, ordinary denim boots, 3 shade purple boots different heel types and its nice to go for it bigtime. What you wear with? Denim jeans short enough to show off the beauty, white teeshirt and leopardskin scarf tied loosely..... Add jewellery to match the stones if you want. If you get fed up and the shoes are size 39 let me know tho....!!

I didn't like them in the first shots, but when worn with jeans they look a whole lot better. Thanks for the updated pics which changed my opinion.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I for one think they are amazing! Shoes should be fun and those certinally are...

At their best, shoes should be sculptures, and those certainly are...gorgeous works of art!:smile:

BTW, I get the feeling they were not an individual pair offered by a private seller, but offered in several sizes by an ebay store. How about being a good lad and sharing a link with your mates on the board, there's a dear...