Me and my Lanvins

bryanboy

Gee I was wondering if there was a photo of you getting run over while you were posing!! ;)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

bryanboy Welcome to the forum! ;) Somewhere in here, I believe we've had a couple of links to your streetstyle outfits with heels! Great to have you on board. I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say I am looking forward to more of your pics.

As well, perhaps you want to keep an eye out for our Annual Heel Meet next year in London! We do lots of shopping, drinking, dining, and clubbing (Torture Garden)...it's a great time.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

bryanboy - welcome! Great to see you've found us. That's a great outfit there! Love the heels! ;) I've seen some of your past pics on here and on other forums - you have great style. :smile: As kneehighs said I'm also looking forward to seeing more of your streetstyle pictures. :o

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

ha ha very funny :smile:

actually the traffic stops whenever i grace the public with my presence :o

;)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Nice shoes, outfit and what handbag is that?

handbag is a goyard croisiere. ;) it's available at barneys/bergdorf goodman/goyard boutique sfo in the usa and comes in all these brilliant bright colors -- red, blue, yellow, green, orange, black, white. gorgeous gorgeous bags!

Fascinating! Absolutely fascinating! You certainly do have style and panache in abundance, bryanboy! Welcome aboard!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Welcome to the board bryan. You have to love the confidence of a guy who calles his blog "faggotry in motion" ;) Be carefull, it's not always as easy to stay as thin as you are, I used to fit in a size 1...

(formerly known as "JimC")