1. 1. When do you wear them?

• As much as possible but not in public
    • In bed
    • Weekends
    • Evenings
    • As much as possible
    • Admire do not wear
    • Just on odd occasions

I think we all enjoy wearing heels in our own way and if that is pleasureable then it is a good thing. I come home from work and change in to heels as soon as I have showered and enjoy the sensations and where ever those sensations might take me. Personally I find wearing heels openly in public rather exciting but I guess that is my fun thing. I am sure many of us are the same but are restricted by our respective positions and the narrow mindedness of our peers.It is interesting to understand fully that wearing heels is a form of bondage as thats where heels had their origins. It is true now they are a thing of beauty and arouse most males though they will not openly admit it! Still thats their thing and must be respected. Keep wearing when and where ever you can and never be discouraged by others who could never understand the beauty we all see in our own way. I am sure I am not alone in my thoughts Fetish Heels

Hi Garri Krapsparov,

as chess player I'm astonished to meet our former World Chess Champion here again as chess pensioner on high heels. My first move is 1. e2-e4. If you should prefer to play with the white pieces I would answer as traditional black player 1. ... c7-c6 (Caro-Cann defense). My only condition for the match is that both players are wearing at least 3'' heels during the game. Robert J. Fischer claimed more than 30 conditions before playing against Boris Spasski in Reikjavik. For example a Charles Eames chair. Victor Kortchnoi's condition for continu

ing his match against Anatoli Karpov was that the soviet parapsychologist Dr. Sukhar should be excluded from the audience. Thats all bullshit! The first chess game on high heels could be really a fun - in case of a draw the wearer of the higher heels is winning :academic:

nice greetings

micha (*accepting every white opening*)

ps: I'm fascinated about the click-clack of my heels in a tournament hall when the chess clocks are ticking silently... seldom to hear in the ladies tournament room. Who of you is able to explain me why almost all chess playing girls are wearing only sneakers (*grrrhhh*)?

Hi Micha

I remember the Kortchnoi, Karpov match being very funny.

I think its true that they had a wooden partition under the table to stop them kicking each other. Was there some major confronation about the flavour of yogourts, and they had to be anounced before the match started because one of them had accused the other of using them as a code?

I remember playing in a chess congress about 12 years ago and a woman called Kathy Forbes was there. Now I don't know if Kathy was the womans British champion at the time, but she was more famous for being clobbered by Bobby Fischer!! (So it must have been about 1992 thinking about it)

Now Kathy had finished her game and was walking about looking at others. The room was a deathly silence with the exception of Kathy's high heels.

I tell you Micha, it was the sexiest sound I ever heard!!

If you would like a game of chess with me, go to http://www.redhotpawn.com and look me up. I would love to play you.

Don't expect a game with the quality of my namesake though.:rocker:

This is why I call myself KRAPsparov.

Cheers

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

i like to feel high heels, i'm now using them only @ home, but i would to wear them 24/7. i'm realy tall and my shoe size is 12 (man uk) for man, so i need 14(woman uk) size and its dificult to get good looking high heels for me... i wanted that i wasn't grow such a tall... now i got one pair of 12 size womans shoes(of cuz its too small) but cuz its high heel sandals i can wear them normaly(at least what i can say normaly)...:rocker:

every human has they own choices...

i like to feel high heels, i'm now using them only @ home, but i would to wear them 24/7. i'm realy tall and my shoe size is 12 (man uk) for man, so i need 14(woman uk) size and its dificult to get good looking high heels for me... i wanted that i wasn't grow such a tall...

now i got one pair of 12 size womans shoes(of cuz its too small) but cuz its high heel sandals i can wear them normaly(at least what i can say normaly)...:rocker:

Griez Welcome to the forum! :admin_welcome:. You are probably the first member to state that they are from Latvia--that I know of. So welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 1 month later...

It goes down to mood, when I feel like wearing them I will when I don't I won't. If I'm going to be constantly on the go then I will usually were flats or stick to a low heel as it more confortable, but when going out when I'm sitting around in a restuarnt or pub or if its just a short shopping trip then I will wear a higher heel.

I voted for "As much as possible but not in public" because I am not yet comfortable with "advertising" the fact that I wear high heels. In the rural, conservative area in which I live, my HH wearing would be viewed as worse than odd by many. So the vast majority of my HH wear and ALL of my stilletto wear is in private. (Currently wearing knee boots with 5 3/4 stilletto heels. :rocker:) However, when I do get a chance to take an extended road trip for business purposes, I will wear knee boots with a chunky, soft rubber 4 inch heel under a pair of long, wide leg jeans. Then I can still get the thrill of the wearing the heel without drawing undue attention. I think part of the thrill is in doing something that you're "not supposed to do" and getting away with it. The risk of "getting caught" is quite an adrenaline rush for me.

So far i mainly wear them at home. I did wear some platform boots out to the store last week. I think i'll be wearing them out more over time. I remember i told my girlfriend i don't want to be "the guy that wears heels" and she said.......... "you already are". lol

I wear them around the house, when i have the urge to do so, which is quite often. I have attempted to make my own shoe videos, with a webcam, but the webcam kinda sucks, so they don't turn out THAT good. Also, it's a night-vision camera, so a black leather pump is going to have a grey look to it. Heck, i had on some Chinese Laundry hot pink "Spicy" pumps, and made a video. Well, the night-vision made them look white. [content deleted]

I agree, really could've done without the last half....

Last half deleted by a forum moderator. The offending poster has been notified.

All: The rules exist for several reasons, including the protection of minors, the protection of this website against lawsuits, and to void this website of content which most users find objectionable.

Please take the time to familiarize yourselves with the rules so that you're not the cause of an offense.

If you see an offense, please use the reporting button in the lower left-hand corner.

Thank you, and have a pleasent day!

I normally wear my high heels when I'm at home. I love wearing my 6" black patent platforms when I'm relaxing. Still very skittish about going out in heels. But I, too, sure wish that men could wear women's heels outside and it was accepted.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

I'd say, "as much as possible but not in public" would be the most accurate for me. Around the house and the occasional trip out in the yard late in the evening. I do have every intention to go out in public sometime, but not in any of the heels i currently own. I hope to pick up a pair of the Newrocks in my avatar, or something similar, and go for it in a pair of boot-cut jeans.

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I'm voting for "as much as possible". I wear them loads at home, and in public when I feel like it, particularly if I'm going out for the evening. I don't want to wear them all the time, mainly for practical reasons, but recently if I've known there's not going to be too much walking involved when I've been going out with friends I've worn heels more often than not. Chris

• 3 months later...

i try wearing them the most i can, i waer them while i drive, at night, when i'm almost certain i won't bump into someone that may know me, mainly because of my inlaws, and that my children are too young for me to explaining them without fear of them telling someone else who doesn't understand.

I get the chance to wear them only about once a fortnight now as my daughter is growing up and we have to be more careful once she has gone to bed. If my wife takes her on errands, she knows I will wear my boots and rings me when they are on thier way home so I can safely store them away! So my answer should be "not as much as I would like to wear them!!"

Every day, most often after work, I like to feel my foot slip into the high heel, and the different way I stand. Some times I will go bare legged, but most often wear a very sheer knee high at these times. There are other times when I will be able to wear for a longer time, then I like to have pantyhose on, under my regular clothes, though sometimes I like to wear a dress.

• 2 weeks later...

right now I'm wearing my NINE WEST blade heeled boots (knee high) mostly @ home but, some times (time permitting) I'll wear them out as well. these are very comfortable!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't own anymore shoes that I bought in "men's corner" for 2 years now. And it's not very simple because it's quite hard to find sizes over 10 here in France (my size is a female UK11 ; I forgot my male size :smile:). Hopefully I can speak English quite well and I can write some German too. Combined with eBay, I manage to buy shoes I love.

In public and at work, I wear heels that are more unisex, mainly boots with 1.5" to 3" chunky or cow-boy heels, and sometimes flats.

In the evening, when I go out and at home, I dare to wear higher heels (up to 4.5", but still chunky boots).

But I always tend to hide my heels under long (male or female) jeans.

The shoes that I find hardest to wear in public are open shoes (pumps, sandals and mules). I don't dare to do it yet.

The shoes that make me dare to wear heels freely in public and at work are those ones