1. 1. When do you wear them?

• As much as possible but not in public
    • In bed
    • Weekends
    • Evenings
    • As much as possible
    • Admire do not wear
    • Just on odd occasions

I wera them every opportunity i can. My fiancee has no idea yet of my wearing heels but knows i am obsessed with them. Therefore the only chances i get are when i work at home after a meeting. Probably twice a month. I do venture out in them occassionally during the winter months when its dark. i really would love to wear them all the time and it kills me that i can't.

• 8 months later...

I wera them every opportunity i can. My fiancee has no idea yet of my wearing heels but knows i am obsessed with them. Therefore the only chances i get are when i work at home after a meeting. Probably twice a month. I do venture out in them occassionally during the winter months when its dark. i really would love to wear them all the time and it kills me that i can't.

Why don't you tell her?

real men wear heels

Originally Posted by greybagred http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Why don't you tell her?

real men wear heels

johnieheel;155572]Why don't you tell her?

By all means, save yourself some major grief by telling her about your wearing heels before you become involved so deeply that you might cause irrepairable harm to one or both of you. Give her the opportunity to make her decision about her relationship with you based you're your total personality.

I'm sure most of the male heel wearing members here will tell you that, even though you might be able to repress the desire for a few months or years, the desire will never go away and you will neve be able to quit wearing them.

If you are really serious aobut your relationship with her, it's better that she finds out about your heels before considering marriage. By all means, give her the opportunity to make her decision based upon your total personality and the whole truth. No secrets -- expecially secrets that might be "relationship ending" secrets.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

greybagred... Listen to Bubba136 and johnieheel. Before you become head-over-heels (sorry, no pun intended) for this woman, you need to sit down with her and tell her exactly how you feel about wearing high heels. You just need to sit and talk it through, no matter how long it takes. Who knows, she may be very receptive and even offer to dress up together. But before the both of you get too far into this relationship, you need to slowly explain to her your feelings. Don't greet her at the door in black pantent leather pumps with 6 inch heels. If she isn't receptive, as painfull as it will be, you need to walk away, as friends, and get on with your life. I'm sure you'll make the right decision and I wish you the best of luck. By the way, I wear high heels every single day. When I go out in public, I dress in men's suits, hats, and very feminine high heels. The higher the heel I can stand, the happier and sexier I feel. Many women I know are receptive, but there are many who are not. But this is my life and this is one of the things I enjoy. Good luck to you, greybadred!;)

• 8 months later...

I would be very very careful, if you love the lady, my girlfriend and daughter found out the hard way, my daughter was 16 at the time I have been with my girlfriend for 27 years, now they are well aware of my feeling for heels etc, but my girlfriend puts my private life to one side and never says anything about it, and I am not prepared to push her in any way.

life is not a rehearsal

I would say this. Hiding it is the worst thing ever. So many on here have the best advise. Do NOT push it, but talk about it. I hid it from relationships in the past, and it ALWAYS reared it's ugly head. I am new here. I just figured out what I was really wanting. It is choice, selection, and look. Once your mate understands that, you can start talking about it. This forum, and the folks on here are the best !! I am proud to be part of it. I hope it spreads like a wild fire... !!

Well, i suppose this is ma first post. W00t. I wear them as often as i can, which still isin't very often, but it does mix between public and private. For those who are leery about wearing them more often: I just recently overcame my fear about wearing them in public, by realizing that the general population, the poeple you see in the grocery store, the old cat lady down the street, the soccer moms, they dont care. They rarely even notice, and if they do, they wont care. Most of my friends know, and they think its cool. we all have our quirks on what makes us who we are :w00t2: Still working on my wife tho... anywho, i digress, I wear them as often as i can, indoor and out. :lmao:

I try and wear shoes and boots whenever possible. I would say I wear boots more than shoes due to climate here in BC, but also it is harder to hide in open toe shoes and sandals since I also am a big fan of pedicures. It is just a part of life now. Mtnsofheels

• 1 month later...

i wear some type of heel everyday even if im at home. i love wearing hh to work and out in town , some times they are just wedge heeled boots or pumps

People that wear their heels to work really intrigue me. I am self employed and depend upon interaction between me and clients. Therefore, while I wear women's shoes exclusively, I tend to wear styles with lower, more masculine looking heels than the stiletto heel pumps. Penny Loafer styles as well as wedges are mainstays for me.

What kind of work do you do, mackman69? What reaction do you get from your co-workers and people you interact with during the course of business?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

About half the time, never at work, occasional when I'm out, but only when I'm where I'll not be recognized by someone I know.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 4 months later...

i wear my heels whenever its practical to wear them. public opinion doesnt matter much to me. shocked someone senseless over the weekend at the local paintball field, went in to buy a case of paintballs and a new fire control board for my gun and wore my favorite black pumps, jeans and my old jersey from my pro days of playing.

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

Interesting how this poll is shaping up. The two most popular answers are very similar, but by inference one restricts to private wear. When this poll started, I would have thought the "as much as possible in private" would have won hands down. How wrong I am, as I am going to assume that the "as much as possible" includes public wearing. So it would appear we have many more who wear their heels in public than you would generally assume from the board. I guess many are like me and just get on with it, then again would you really consider me a heeler? 7cm cubans aren't exactly pushing the envelope these days. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I think the results are a biased sample. Those who go in public with their high heels in are more open about it and probably most of them vote, but those who avoid public appearance are more discrete and many of them avoid a public declaration by voting. Just my 2 cents.

I voted for whenever possible, but don't venture out in public. That said, is is still an occasional event. Wish I could vote for more than 1 choice

I'm pretty much like that. I have odd latenight walks but never when i think i'm gonna see many people about. I still want to go into the next town and try and wear them while i do my banking ect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted as much as possible but not in public. As I am sitting here, I am wearing a pair of black pumps with a 4" heel. My computer is downstairs, my wife and daughter are in the living room watching TV. I wear my heels at night, sometimes to bed, and on days off when they are not at home. I have ventured out to the mailbox at night, and have driven my car to a drive-thru and back, but that is the extene of my venturing out. (for now)

• 1 month later...

As Shrimper (post #2) says, "Whenever the mood strikes me." At least, these days...

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 4 weeks later...