• As much as possible but not in public
    • In bed
    • Weekends
    • Evenings
    • As much as possible
    • Admire do not wear
    • Just on odd occasions

• 1 month later...

I wear them at home usually with a pair of legcuffs that my wife holds the keys to. She's gotten so comfortable with me wearing pumps, that she'll ask me which ones I want to wear BUT with the rule that my feet must also be chained together. We have lots of pairs of heels, and lots of handcuffs/shackles.

at the moment as much a practically possible, a lot of the activities we do are really not heels activity, wife and self!! will see where my vote fits soon, yep have yet to vote!!:chuckle:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear heels as often as my activities allow me to. I always wear heels with a skirt - and experience has taught me that above knee pencil skirts now seem to be the most practical. I try to co-ordinate my looks - classical dressy shoes/legs/skirt with a business like look. So I don't ever want to get changed part way through a day unless I really have to! (I do carry overalls and sneakers for messy jobs, typically cabling problems) Given this - if I'm driving long distances I'll avoid the heels, climbing stuff is no good with a shorter skirt (nor with heels really), crawling around is ok in a skirt but... it can scuff pretty shoes up. So it would be about half the time I wear my highs. Heel-Lover

• 2 weeks later...

Can't often wear my heels at home - wife and three grown sons - but do it when the opportunity arises. Will occasionally take a trip to nearby towns and go public, usually during morning times when I'm not likely to meet teenagers or other closed minds. The attention drawn by the heels can then be fun.

Also try to wear as often as possible. Unfortunately I need to time it carefully. I especially like painted toes also, so this adds to the timing. Usually I do this as soon as my wife leaves for work. (Usually also like to put in my secret nose-stud...)

I wear them as often as possible, however, I work a compressed schedule in the IT industry, where I am at work for 12 hours a day, 3 to 4 alternating days per week. (This is to avoid the dreaded on call duties that often go with IT support jobs, we have people work around the clock instead). So I primarily wear 3.5-5" heels on my 3-4 days off per week, and wear a lower 1.5-2" heel hiking/motorcycle boots with lift insoles hidden inside them during my work hours. This makes me feel like I am still in heels while at work and no ones knows otherwise. I am not bold enough to do "real" high heels at work, and probably never will be.

• 2 weeks later...

I too wear heels as often as possible. Weather making breakfast for my wife and I, or going shopping for groceries or HEELS its 5" out and about and 6" inside. Except once when I had to cash a check, the bank teller had to count the money back twice, she was so shocked I walked in wearing my 6" heels (that's the short version) Unfortunatly it is totally impractical to wear heels while I work, but they are under the car seat if I get a minute or two to spend on ME. Take care Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

I wear heels whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I wil wear them for a few hours in a day for 3 or 4 days. Other times, I will only wear them for minutes at a time between 2 to 4 weeks. It all depends on how I feel (being very girly or manly) and how busy I am.

As much as possible but not in public, I have been out some kate nights in heels

What are "kate nights?" Are they a particular night of the week that is known only in Sweeden?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I selected as much as possible but not in public. Well I have worn my boots in outdoor public places but only when nobody is around. I hope one day that I will build up the courage to be more public but the fear of ridicule and non acceptance still weigh heavily on my mind.

• Like 1

Put your mind at rest. Simply put your heels on as you would any pair of shoes or boots and go about your business and enjoy your day out in public doing just what you would normally do in any other pair of shoes or boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

as much as i can, but not in public :) i still dont have the courage people here in mexico aint so open minded as in other countries and i dont think i would be accepted by my friends or family members so i just wear my heels when nobody is in the house :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I can but not in public....But it could change because I start wearing my cowboy boots (6,5cm block heels) in the street near my house in the evening...and I enjoy it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, i voted just on odd occasions, thats when i get the house to my self or when i have the odd day off i will try and go for a walk in the local park in Manchester. Wearing apair out & change in to another pair for the return walk!

• 1 month later...