1. 1. When do you wear them?

• As much as possible but not in public
    • In bed
    • Weekends
    • Evenings
    • As much as possible
    • Admire do not wear
    • Just on odd occasions

I voted, but only now decided to put a comment on the boards. I am the type that like to wear them whenever I can. To show you what I mean. I recently had hernia surgery, back in mid-June, and only now after a follow up with the M.D. I wore a pair of mid-calf boots with a 4" heel this afternoon and went about with my fiance' in them going to stores and such. The only discussion we had was her asking me if I had any problems with the scar area. I said no and my only other comment was I should be wearing pumps due to the weather.

• 2 weeks later...

Well never at work.... have to wear steel toe shoes!:wave: All the time when we go sho[[ing and out to dinner and to friends and family!:silly: Never mowing the yard... that would be suicide!:silly: Around the house You bet!:yummy:

I do wear thigh high boots mostly on evenings nights and sometimes on Week ends, even for walks in forest (preferably 4" heels) or even riding bicycle (5" heels are not a problem),

just remind you are wearing them when you stop and get off the bike, if not you'l feel something surprinsing when reaching the road level (quite a tremendous experience, catching a glimpse to the face of people looking at you driving that way!...)

• 1 month later...

When was this pole started ? I notice there is no choice for, every day and always. I do feel sorry for those of you who can not wear your shoes of love as I do. There was such a time for me, and I remember how it was. Mike 9-15-2010

• 4 months later...

The more I get involved in my community, the less I wear them outside my apartment. Even inside my apartment, I probably wear heels less than half the time these days. When I do, it's almost always one of five favorite pair. The rest are gathering dust, so I'll probably be downsizing here, soon.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

These polls are great and I'm always surprised by the results! all the time but not in public and all the time are neck and neck and way out in front of all the others. Awesome! Mind you, some of those who voted will be woman who are less likely to vote all the time but not in public...

I just voted "As much as possible but not in public", which unfortunately is even more restricted as it´s also not in front of the kids. I sometimes wear 2 inch block heels out and about, but I don´t think they count as heeling.

I find the high number of votes for "As much as possible but not in public" very discerning. That makes for a lot of surpressed passion and that's sad. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 1 month later...

When home alone, driving, or in bed its usually a strappy sandal. All other times it is something way less feminine. I have recently purchased some 3 and 4 in heels that I am comfortable in wearing in public under jeans. Would not be comfortable in stilettos in public,...........yet.

I wear heels all the time when i am driving, but not in public view yet, but i would love to eventually:smile:

Driving in heels are very very difficult to do. Being that you are in the UK I bet you drive manual as well??? I drive manual transmission in my car and it is NOT easy at all, but. I can do it :smile:

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy wearing heels mostly in private but have also worn them quite a bit while driving. There is something so attractive about a delicate feminine stiletto controlling a powerful car. Actually, I have an automatic but would love to get a manual and experience the sight and feeling of a sexy pump working the gas and clutch pedals.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted "As much as I can but not in public". I like to help out with the housework around the house and then go into my shed to tinker with old car. Heels are perfect to help with leaning over into the engine bay. :smile: I'm also realistic and in my town, the day has yet to come where men wearing high in public is not frowned upon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Ok the world did not come to a end today. I'm a project manager for a hvac company and I drove to the work site in my 4 red pumps than change. that was cool so than I thought what the heck went to payless and found some black suede boots 3" bought them. Then put them on went to the mall to look for new jeans and the next stop is Lowes to get supplies. Not bad since I just found this site only a week ago