new to this

LthrRam

Hi everybody, I just found this site and it is amazing. A little about myself, gay male 36yrold 5ft7inch 200lbs. Masculine leatherman in 9 year relationship with a great guy. I have developed over the past year a fetish for womens hiheeled boots. My lover doesnt know, I think. I am the dominant one in the relationship he is the submisive. He has been out of town for a few days in which I finnaly bought myself a knee high pair of womens boots, size 11. I am hooked, I have since purchased two pair of thighhighs, one black and one brown. Now, how do I tell my boy? He loves to be humiliated and I think dressign him in womens boots will serve two purposes at once. Well see.

Welcome , LthrRam. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks, I have to admitt It's very nice to find a place that I feel apart of with this new fetish of mine. It's kinda odd, I was very worried about how to tell my partner until I got the thighhigh boots and now I think it will be a breeze. It's amazing what ones own acceptance will do for oneself.

If a pair of thigh length boots does not increase your fun together I will be surprised. I remember another chap posting here woried about his boyfriend finding out, when he did find out they had a great time. If a straight guy can wear them with his wife, I dont see why you cant, but only you will know how your man will react. Best of luck. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

LthrRam -

Welcome to the forum.

What kind of boots do you have?

Have you tried wearing any of your boots (but especially the thigh highs) out and about? Wearing them out in public can be a real hoot. I’m looking forward to reading more posts.

Enjoy.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

So far I have three pairs. All are made of stretchy plastic like material, my calves and thighs are large so it works well. First pair are knee high black with 3.5 inch heels. The other two are over the knee but not tall enough! One is black and the other is brown both with 3.5inch heels. The brown ones I purchased for my boy, he loves brown. I wrote him a letter talking about this, that I just told him he could read when he gets home tonite so I will know later tonite if he's alrite with it or not.

Welcome. What you have discovered is part of yourself. It is important in any relationship to share with your partner what is essentially you. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Be yourself! david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi everybody, I just found this site and it is amazing. A little about myself,

gay male 36yrold 5ft7inch 200lbs. Masculine leatherman in 9 year relationship with a great guy. I have developed over the past year a fetish for womens hiheeled boots. My lover doesnt know, I think. I am the dominant one in the relationship he is the submisive. He has been out of town for a few days in which I finnaly bought myself a knee high pair of womens boots, size 11. I am hooked, I have since purchased two pair of thighhighs, one black and one brown.

Now, how do I tell my boy? He loves to be humiliated and I think dressign him in womens boots will serve two purposes at once. Well see.

Hi LthrRam,

where's the problem? You are the dominus! I'm sure that your boyfriend will accept this special "punishment" with pleasure. May be that I'm completely wrong but I'm convinced that he will be the next high heels boot lover in our community ;)

nice greetings

micha (*also gay*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Well my boy will be home in about an hour and we will see how this goes over with him. As to wearing my boots outside of home. I have worn both pairs of thighhighs while driving my truck from home to work a couple of times. I also have a 15inch pair of womens cowgirl boots with a 3 inch heel in black that I wore to work 3 days in a row. One of my employees says she really likes them. No one else has said anything. Some of my customers have looked at them. Some looks have been good some indeferent. No one has said anything bad yet though. And I really like wearing them in public alot. If all goes well with my boy tonite I will be getting him a pair tomorrow.

Hi LthrRam Hope all goes well, personally I think there's no feeling in the world like slipping your foot into a woman's high heeled boot and zipping it up your leg! I'd have thought that if your partner is submissive and enjoys humiliation then wearing women's boots wouldn't be a problem. One of my exes used to "make" me wear her boots and I loved it! Chris

Heya, and welcome to hhplace! My boyfriend and I are in a slightly diferent situation, I'm not much of a top, more of a rubber pup. We met due to mutual gear interests, and found we had alot in common. I told him about my interest in fetish heels (especially ballet boots), while he was a little confused at first he's fine with them at this point, over 3 years later. I rarely push public heel wearing with him as they are not his interest, and I don't want to make him uncomfortable. I do have some 2.5" heeled rubber boots, and he still can't figure out how I can walk in those *sigh* I'd say break the ice with the cowboy style boots. Western ranch has those up to 6" high (as you've seen in the hhcowboyboots group), and use thigh high stilletto's as 'punishment' boots for a while.. you can always get them in one notch higher heel then he can walk in. Ballet boots are particularly effective, but thats just my preference. Btw. Most straight guys here already know, but how many average straight guys would think it would be dificult for a gay guy to bring up heels to his boyfriend? hehe oh well, have fun, let us know how things go! Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hi Jim!

...Western ranch has those up to 6" high...

Could you please provide the link? Thanks! Would be an interesting experience, the 6" version. -- I took some photos of Dresden tonite and wore my 3.25" cowboy, ahm, cowgirl boots while walking around... ;o)

CU!

-Mike

Hi everybody, I just found this site and it is amazing. A little about myself,

gay male 36yrold 5ft7inch 200lbs. Masculine leatherman in 9 year relationship with a great guy. I have developed over the past year a fetish for womens hiheeled boots. My lover doesnt know, I think. I am the dominant one in the relationship he is the submisive. He has been out of town for a few days in which I finnaly bought myself a knee high pair of womens boots, size 11. I am hooked, I have since purchased two pair of thighhighs, one black and one brown.

Now, how do I tell my boy? He loves to be humiliated and I think dressign him in womens boots will serve two purposes at once. Well see.

Just be honest. Men wearing heels, it's not exactly a new concept (about five hundred years old, in fact).

Well he wasn't exactly happy about it but he will be wearing his new brown 3 inch heeled cowgirl boots when I get home tonite and give them to him. I'm also giving him his new brown thighhigh 3 inch heel boots as well. I really think he will be ok with it as soon as he see himself in the mirror and gets use to walking in them. I have to admitt that I am so very happy and excited about this! I am finding myself very self conscience about wearing heels in front of him though. I guess its like comming out all over again.

Congrats...you've taken the big step. You're right, as soon as he sees how good he looks and also sees your positive reaction to his wearing the high heel Boots, you two will be moving forward just fine. Have fun! david

Well here I am sitting at home with my boots on and my boy is in bed. This is the first time I have worn them at home so he can see them. He tried them on, both the cowgirl and the thighhghs.......He will be wearing the cowgirl boots out but all he could say about the thighhighs was that he didn't understand how women could or would walk in them, but he will wear them for me. He says that he does not share my fetish and is sorry that he doesn't. It didn't go as well as I had hoped but it went better than it could. And I think he will evertually grow to like them. Thanks for all the support guys, I don't think I could have been this open with him without finding this site. BTW David, great shots and great boots on you'r picture site. I now know I will be able to go out in public in them. Not rite away but give me some time. Thanks everybody, it means a lot.

Mickey: try HHcowboyboots for some good pics. Also, western ranchs page on High heel boots has a few good pics.

LthrRam: Good to hear! Your b/f is a bit more receptive to trying heeled boots then mine. I think your boy will find that adding boots at times will open up a new realm of possibilities. Bostoncuir's website show's many possibilities of how to use heels in bdsm play.

Have fun

Jim

Very cool. I am glad all went well. You may not have received all that you wished for, but you sure crossed a big hurdle. Good on you! You will find I am sure that this new phase of your relationship will grow naturally and that is very healthy.

Glad you liked the pics (blushing here now ;)) and yes, go for it. Enjoy the freedom to be who you are.....

david

Well here I am sitting at home with my boots on and my boy is in bed. This is the first time I have worn them at home so he can see them. He tried them on, both the cowgirl and the thighhghs.......He will be wearing the cowgirl boots out but all he could say about the thighhighs was that he didn't understand how women could or would walk in them, but he will wear them for me. He says that he does not share my fetish and is sorry that he doesn't. It didn't go as well as I had hoped but it went better than it could. And I think he will evertually grow to like them.

Thanks for all the support guys, I don't think I could have been this open with him without finding this site.

BTW David, great shots and great boots on you'r picture site. I now know I will be able to go out in public in them. Not rite away but give me some time.

Thanks everybody, it means a lot.

Hey everyone, After I posted last nite I starting watching TV in my recliner. Fully booted up to my thighs with the foot rest as far up as it would go and a full length mirror across the room so I could get the best vantage of my boots. I woke up at 5:30 this morning still booted and looking at myself in them in the mirror.....it was awesome! As to the rest of my day. My boy and I owen a bookshop/giftstore downtown here in Nashville and were at work in the store today. I of course was wearing my 3 inch heeled black cowgirl boots. All day long I kept noticing my partner stairing at my boots but as soon as he was aware I saw him he would look away. He left work befor I did and was in bed when I got home but was still awake so I asked him if he was still ok with my new fetish. He said everything was alrite. I still think he has some issues but maybe I can get him to work through them soon. Kevin

Communication is key. And you're both doing that. Just make sure to give him some time doing what he likes.. or doing what you say he likes. I am finding more and more western style boots with higher heels. Tried on a pair with an underslung heel and probably 2.5" heel. Not bad, the underslung heel almost makes it as easy to walk in as if you were flat footed... *shrug* Have fun! Jim

Hey everyone, I have to admit that my wearing highheel cowgirl boots in public has been good overall so far. To be honest the only difference I have noticed so far is width of the heels. The cowgirls are thinner towards the ground and that is all. Today was the third day I wore them to work. I got lots of looks from customers and employees. Only one customer said anything and that was to my bookbuyer as he was ringing her up at the register. She asked him if I was wearing hiheels at which he shruged his shoulders with a chuckle and said he was not going there. As to the partner....we talked.......and it was good! He has no attraction to the hiheels womens boots at this time. He did say that might change and that because he loves and respects me he would like to be part of this with me. I have his full support. I'm don't think I could explain how that makes me feel. I'm sure most of you who have others in you'r lives who know and are open understand. And I have a great deal of thanks for this board and the people on it. Just finding others who share this gave me the push to be open with him. Thank You Very Much Kevin

Kevin, very cool! You have a strong relationship, you're a very lucky person. This forum is here for the very reason you give, to share and I too am glad I have found this site as I have connected with so many wonderful people.

Forward, Onward, Upward, Together.....

david

Hey everyone, I have to admit that my wearing highheel cowgirl boots in public has been good overall so far. To be honest the only difference I have noticed so far is width of the heels. The cowgirls are thinner towards the ground and that is all.

Today was the third day I wore them to work. I got lots of looks from customers and employees. Only one customer said anything and that was to my bookbuyer as he was ringing her up at the register. She asked him if I was wearing hiheels at which he shruged his shoulders with a chuckle and said he was not going there.

As to the partner....we talked.......and it was good! He has no attraction to the hiheels womens boots at this time. He did say that might change and that because he loves and respects me he would like to be part of this with me. I have his full support. I'm don't think I could explain how that makes me feel. I'm sure most of you who have others in you'r lives who know and are open understand.

And I have a great deal of thanks for this board and the people on it. Just finding others who share this gave me the push to be open with him.

Thank You Very Much

Kevin

Hi LthrRam and all the others offcourse ;)

I was gone for few days, and I didn't have the time to browse around.

I read all your posts Lthram, and I've got to admit too, you've got a strong personality and family. I hope your family will be supporting you further with your 'heel life'!

Tommy.

When my partner and I were talking last nite we were discussing moving to Virginia Beach to be closer to his parents. I was concerned about his folks finding out about the heels. He said I have nothing to worry about, they already know I have a fetsh for men's boots. His mom buys me boot figurines all the time and she would just start buying me hiheeled. And she and I would probibly go shopping together for boots for ourselves. I'm not sure I'm ready to take that step with the inlaws...but it would be cool. On another note, do you guys use shoe forms in you boots and what do you use to keep the shafts straight and tall when not wearing you're boots?

Hi kevin,

Good question. Many years ago I did use the Boot forms that expand out, however I found that they sometimes stretched the elather a bit, and I like very tight fitting Boots on my legs. My solution was to use corrugated cardboard. I roll it so it forms a tube shape and then place that in the shaft of the Boot with tissue paper to keep the foot portion in shape. All our Boots stand straight in the closets and in good shape. Not to mention they look cool! In fact some of the pics of our Boots on the www link below show some of Cathys Boots lined up, in the album Boot closet.

david

When my partner and I were talking last nite we were discussing moving to Virginia Beach to be closer to his parents. I was concerned about his folks finding out about the heels. He said I have nothing to worry about, they already know I have a fetsh for men's boots. His mom buys me boot figurines all the time and she would just start buying me hiheeled. And she and I would probibly go shopping together for boots for ourselves.

I'm not sure I'm ready to take that step with the inlaws...but it would be cool.

On another note, do you guys use shoe forms in you boots and what do you use to keep the shafts straight and tall when not wearing you're boots?

I've never put anything inside my boots while storing them. Mine live in a cupboard which is wider than it is tall, so they lie flat. The exception is my thigh boots, but they're soft leather so they're quite happy being folded in half. Chris

Thanks for the responces everybody, they have been very infomative. I have worn my highheel cowgirl boots to work almost everyday so far and have had nothing but complements from everyone. The other day when I got home my partner had not had a good day ( he is BiPolar) so I said we'd go to the video store and rent a movie. As I know he is still a little weirded out by my heels I started to change my boots to regular guys cowboy boots, but to my amazement he said not to. This was a big step for both of us and it turned out great! When we got to the video store the first clerk looked rite at my boots and smilled real big. The next person to pay attention was a 6ft 5 inch guy in a black leather jacket and work boots there with his wife looking at movies. I am 5ft 7 and 200 lbs stocky build in jeans and flannel shirt with highheel cowgirl boots on, basicialy a runt compaired to him. He looked at my boots and then looked me in the face, smilled and said cool and went back to shopping with his wife. Then we went to the grocery store across the street. They were not very busy but still had a good amount of people. The security guard kept walking over to us and looking at my boots but every time I looked at him he got nervous and walked away. A couple of redneck guys looked at my with looks of wonder but were cool. A woman and here young son were shopping in an isle with us and droped a 2 liter bottle and both stooped down to pick it up. The young boy about 8 or 9 looked at my boots and went about his shopping. His mother came back later to where we were and kept looking at me and the boots, I could tell she wanted to ask something but didn't have the nerve. She left where we were after about 10 minutes of looking out of the corner of her eye. It was a great feeling to be out in public in heels and have so many people notice and not have anything bad to say. And what an ego boost with the guy at the video store as well. Now I am finding that when I'm not in heels it just doesn't feel rite. Kevn