new to this

LthrRam

Thanks for the responces everybody, they have been very infomative. I have worn my highheel cowgirl boots to work almost everyday so far and have had nothing but complements from everyone. The other day when I got home my partner had not had a good day ( he is BiPolar) so I said we'd go to the video store and rent a movie. As I know he is still a little weirded out by my heels I started to change my boots to regular guys cowboy boots, but to my amazement he said not to. This was a big step for both of us and it turned out great! When we got to the video store the first clerk looked rite at my boots and smilled real big. The next person to pay attention was a 6ft 5 inch guy in a black leather jacket and work boots there with his wife looking at movies. I am 5ft 7 and 200 lbs stocky build in jeans and flannel shirt with highheel cowgirl boots on, basicialy a runt compaired to him. He looked at my boots and then looked me in the face, smilled and said cool and went back to shopping with his wife. Then we went to the grocery store across the street. They were not very busy but still had a good amount of people. The security guard kept walking over to us and looking at my boots but every time I looked at him he got nervous and walked away. A couple of redneck guys looked at my with looks of wonder but were cool. A woman and here young son were shopping in an isle with us and droped a 2 liter bottle and both stooped down to pick it up. The young boy about 8 or 9 looked at my boots and went about his shopping. His mother came back later to where we were and kept looking at me and the boots, I could tell she wanted to ask something but didn't have the nerve. She left where we were after about 10 minutes of looking out of the corner of her eye. It was a great feeling to be out in public in heels and have so many people notice and not have anything bad to say. And what an ego boost with the guy at the video store as well. Now I am finding that when I'm not in heels it just doesn't feel rite. Kevn

Thanks for the responces everybody, they have been very infomative. I have worn my highheel cowgirl boots to work almost everyday so far and have had nothing but complements from everyone. The other day when I got home my partner had not had a good day ( he is BiPolar) so I said we'd go to the video store and rent a movie. As I know he is still a little weirded out by my heels I started to change my boots to regular guys cowboy boots, but to my amazement he said not to. This was a big step for both of us and it turned out great! When we got to the video store the first clerk looked rite at my boots and smilled real big. The next person to pay attention was a 6ft 5 inch guy in a black leather jacket and work boots there with his wife looking at movies. I am 5ft 7 and 200 lbs stocky build in jeans and flannel shirt with highheel cowgirl boots on, basicialy a runt compaired to him. He looked at my boots and then looked me in the face, smilled and said cool and went back to shopping with his wife. Then we went to the grocery store across the street. They were not very busy but still had a good amount of people. The security guard kept walking over to us and looking at my boots but every time I looked at him he got nervous and walked away. A couple of redneck guys looked at my with looks of wonder but were cool. A woman and here young son were shopping in an isle with us and droped a 2 liter bottle and both stooped down to pick it up. The young boy about 8 or 9 looked at my boots and went about his shopping. His mother came back later to where we were and kept looking at me and the boots, I could tell she wanted to ask something but didn't have the nerve. She left where we were after about 10 minutes of looking out of the corner of her eye. It was a great feeling to be out in public in heels and have so many people notice and not have anything bad to say. And what an ego boost with the guy at the video store as well. Now I am finding that when I'm not in heels it just doesn't feel rite. Kevn

Hi Kevin,

Not sure what happened with the multiple posts, but it was a great read. Glad things are moving along nicely with your partner and you are freely expressing yourself. Very cool!

david

I'm not sure what just happened but I'm sorry for the mulitiple post there everyone.

Kevin

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

LthrRam -

Nice reading about your adventures with your cowgirl boots. What kind of heel do they have? It might have been nice to give the lady an opening to say something. Just asking her if she liked them or saying that that you enjoy them might have been enough.

I like you new avitar. Do you have a pair like them?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.