Latest buy, update: new shoes today too :)

Jinx

Hi all, no posts from me for long time... I'm still around, reading your stories and experiences. I've bought numerous pairs of shoes, mostly with block heel. Not too much outdoor experimets for me but some... I though you'd like to see my latest boots...

Here is my last buy, I visited smallish shoe store at lunch hour and found these nice leather boots. Heel heigth is 9cm. I tried them on at the store, they fit like glove. Let the pictures tell more.

I haven't got guts to go out with these yet, but some day... some day ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice. I feel round toe boots are more comfortable, affording more room for the toes, as well as the shape is more acceptable for men to wear. I don't think you'd have any problem wearing those boots while out and about. Most people do not pay attention to mens footwear anyways, and if you hear a bit of a heel noise they may assume it's either dress shoes, or cowboy type boots. I'd say, wear em! ;) Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hmmh, I can't come to like this style. IMHO the extremly rounded shoe boxes don't match to the thin heels. For my taste the reviving vintage style (cowgirl boots, pirate slouch boots, Kate Moss, Boho ...) is more harmonic. Less rounded toe boxes in combination with broad stacked high heels, that's a fashion which I could imagine as an alternative or successor fashion for the pointy boots. Anyhow the classical style with moderate pointed toe boxes and high stiletto heels will never die out :lol: Jinx, still a comment to your first outing. If you are saying always "sometime I'll do it" you will do it probably never and lose a lot of fun. Don't make the same mistake like me ;) nice greetings, micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Jinx--I think you could definitely wear that outfit in public with confidence. IMO, the shoes blend in well with your sport jacket. Based on the round toe alone, a passerbyer wouldn't have a huge reason to do a double take. Since its considered good fashion for the the stiletto heel to generally covered up by your pant leg, I don't think people would do second takes at your stiletto heels either. Good luck cultivating your courage to street heel and remember you have a right to fashion choice, fashion freedom, and fashion forwardness. When you exercise this right, you'll feel exhilirated, fulfilled, and true to yourself.

"If you knew you could handle any outcome that came as a result of someone discovering you wearing womens heels in public, what would stop you from fulfilling your dreams?"

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Jinx:-) Like some of the guys have said...that is a great outfit and is well co-ordinated as a street-heeling outfit. I too, doubt that anyone seeing those round toes coming at them would even give you a glance, especially since your pant legs are covering most of the heel. Don't worry about the sound of the heels as that sound is always louder to you than to anyone else. I doubt if very many people would notice. Put on that outfit, go out in public and enjoy your heels while doing your everyday chores and enjoy your outing. Once you do it, you will want to do it time and again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for your comments.

Personally I don't like too rouded toe box eather, but for some reason those boots were love at first sight. I was just unable to leave them to store ;)

Your comments for outting, I do it with block heeled shoes, for some reason thin heel makes me too nervous... Here are some examples of shoes I do go out with:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love those round toe stillettos. Very nice boots. I'm considering getting a pair of round toe stillettos soon as I think they look great. ;) Have fun in them! :lol:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Jinx:-) I don't use stiletto heels for street-heeling as some do. I'm like you as I use block or chunky heels when I'm out in public. The examples that you show are all excellent for street-heeling and shouldn't gain you any looks or comments at all. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Posted Image

Jinx: I'm not exactly a fan of rounded toes, still, those are nice boots. I can understand why you chose to buy them. As for your outfit, it looked great and is perfect for an outing in those boots. I say go for it! If you'll read other posts from other members, you'll see that we encounter no problems in our outings in heels as most of the time, the public pays no attention to us. We here are proof that it can be done. Sure, you'll be insanely nervous, but once you get that first outing under your belt, it'll become easier afterwards. Don't deny yourself the joy, and the fun that comes from wearing heels in public!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm pretty much of the same opinion as JeffB. I love everything about the boot except the round toe.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Jinx. Super boots, no wonder there were a "Had to have" purchase. If you wear those trousers with the boots, you will pass unnoticed. When I finally plucked up the courage (thanks to other board members experiences) and wore my 9cm heeled stiletto trouser boots with a pointy toe, I went shopping at a big supermarket without anyone, too my knowledge, batting an eyelid. I was more concerned about the pointy toe thing that the heels as the trousers were of a similar length to yours. I have a pair of round toe, slim block heels ankle boots that I wear all over the place without any worries just because the visible toe box is so unisex. Take the plunge and go to the supermarket for your grocery shop. Push the trolley round and just do your normal thing and you will so pleased you did. TB2 PS, I would like a pair of those for myself.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

thanks again for the comments all of you :-) Bert, I found those boots at K-Kenkä, Malmi. I wear size 40 and it is quite easy for me to find women shoes that fit perfectly, as my feet is not only small size, but also very narrow. Actually, it is harder for me to find men shoes that are ok to my feet than finding women shoes that feel like they were personally made for me ;)

Jinx:-) Put your new boots on under long jeans, go out in public while doing your daily chores and get in on all of the fun that you are missing. What JeffB says is so true. Don't miss out on the enjoyment of wearing heels in public. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Bert, I found those boots at K-Kenkä, Malmi.

Ă„h, one of the few shopping centers that I've never been. My wife "works" (now in maternity leave) in one of the telecom companies in the neighbourhood and she's having lunch there so that's probably why you won't see me there doing lunchtime shopping. ;)

I wear size 40 and it is quite easy for me to find women shoes that fit perfectly, as my feet is not only small size, but also very narrow. Actually, it is harder for me to find men shoes that are ok to my feet than finding women shoes that feel like they were personally made for me :D

I guess nearly everyone here envies you for that :lol:

I'm a 42 and used to be able to do some normal shopping around here but the last 2 years it has become nearly impossible to find good fitting heeled boots...

B

What's all the fuss about?

Ok, for all of you pointy toebox fans, I bought new ankle boots today ;)

I spent lunch hour at shopping mall (for Bert reference, at itäkeskus) going through some shoe shops. At 3rd shop I found these, and I coudn't resit my self :lol:

Sales lady was bit suprised when I said I'm looking the boots for my self, but after quick 'oh' she was again like nothing unusual happened. Before telling her that I'm buing shoes to my self, I asked if this model runs true to size, as it looked kinda smallish. She asked another sales lady abuot the size, and they both said it should be ok... "well" I said, "there is only one way to find it out, I must try these on to find out if the size is ok". and then came the 'oh' :lol: and I was right, the size was small... ofcourse I tried next size on too and it was ok. While both boots were on my feet, I got call from my friend... we chatted for about 5 minutes or so and I wandered around the shop, wearing 'soon to be mine' boots :lol:

After I paid the shoes, sales lady gave me big warm smile and whished good day and commented "It is nice that you found such a nice pair of boots that fitted well"

Funny experiment and some minor heeling :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jinx:-) That's a great looking pair of ankle boots that you got and they look good on you. I hope that you get a lot of enjoyable wearing from them and that they will service you well out in public. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I really like that latest pair, Jinx! Pointy toe and skinny heel. ;)

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Posted Image

A very nice style there, Jinx! Sharp and stylish! And they went well with those jeans you wore! Bravo!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!