thigh high cowboy boots

bootmale

Wow! I've never heard of such a thing, bootmale. I would to see pics of them if you find them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

hi all !

is there anywhere in europe where one could order a pair of thigh high comboyboots or similar . .. i know there's a french guy that has a website

But i lost the adress. Can someone help me ?

email me at: boots@telia.com

thanks in advance

magnus

Thigh high cowboy boots? I have never seen this before. Can't you send a picture for explaining your style? I'm still searching for kneehigh cowgirl boots in my size. But this seems to be another thing ...

nice greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Western Ranch used to make them on order. They cost $500-600 but all things considered it may be worth it. Since WR isn't among us any more, there aren't too many options... I'm actually thinking of a pair too. B

What's all the fuss about?

Western Ranch has reincarnated at www.westernranchboots.NET. A couple of people from another group have ordered them and been happy with the results. To me, however, their pay in advance, no credit cards policy scares me a bit.

I purchased a custom fit pair of boots last December from Western Ranch . I too worried about the prepayment but all went well. I now have a great pair of wonderfully made boots. The cost was a bit over $300.00 but I feel it was well worth it.

Jim

The boots I had made are 18.5" tall with a 3" heel. The leather is extremely

soft and very comfortable. They had already made boots available from what I remember but I wanted mine to fit perfectly. I also wanted to pick the style and heel. I e mailed back and forth along with talking by phone.

Everyone was quite helpful. I downloaded the fit chart and measured both of my feet as requested. After choosing the style boot and heel along with the measurments I was quoted a price with shipping.

After sending the payment in advance,which did concern me, it took a little over a month to receive them.

Again, I was very happy with the outcome..

Jim

Here is the link from a previous post. Hope it works out.

http://www.westernranchboots.net/

Yes, thanks for the update. What kind of reaction have you had when you've worn them outside inpublic -- (although, I would expect there really aren't that conspicious, are they? :wink: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Several years ago, before I started wearing stilettos in public, I tried to have the heels a pair of thigh boots with 3" stilettos converted to a western heel. I was never able to find a cobbler that would do it and I tried several. On the assumption that they knew a lot more about shoe construction than I did I never tried doing the work myself. Now I kind of glad the boots still have stiletto heels.

I like the looks of the western thigh boots that HighBoots referenced at 6 Inch Heels Forever. Looks like they will custom make the boots and the price looks reasonable but the payment method is a little tough.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I believe I remember some critical comments placed on this board from a member that tried to do business with the firm. I don't recall the exact details but I remember viewing the website from the link they included in their comments. Before I would place an order with these people, I think I would search back through the archived material to see if I couldn't find the previous thread. The effort might just save you a lot of money, not to mention the stress of having to deal with, what might be, a unreputable company -- if they are.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.