Wild Looking Shoes!

JeffB

Check out the toe box on these things:

Posted Image

These shoes are currently on auction on eBay. Have you ever seen anything as insane as this? Yow!! Maybe it's just me, but I don't find them at all attractive! UGH!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not so beautiful sscotty727 but looks funny to wear and walk around. Gives a impression that they are confortable. Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

JeffB:-) That toe box is long enough to carry your keys in, or make a small apartment out of. My name is JeffB...I live in a shoe. This is my dog Tigh...Look for him in there too.......TEE! HEE! Oh well---One of those days--- Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JeffB:-)

That toe box is long enough to carry your keys in, or make a small apartment out of.

My name is JeffB...I live in a shoe. This is my dog Tigh...Look for him in there too.......TEE! HEE!

When I saw those things, I immediately thought about the old nursery school story about the old woman who lived in a shoe. In this case, you could fit an entire family! I can't imagine anyone, of either gender walking around in those horrors! Sheesh!

;)

Posted Image

I just checked back on the auction for these horrors. Would you believe there have been seventeen bids on those those things as of today? Absolutely amazing! Proof positive that not everyone in the world has good taste!

:rofl:

I found these a while ago on the web and was going to post it under the "ugly" shoe thread, but this one looks like a fit as well. - Scotty

they don't look that bad compared with those "Murder weapons" JeffB posted - they are the Edsel of shoe design! If not they are damn close!

later,

TXT-1

Yes folks, I found those shoes showed by our master JeffB horrible, but let's think with our buttons... it's OUR opinion. We like to wear high heeled shoe wich is considered out of fashion by other people, but see... is what we like and want to use. Who knows if someone in this forum like those pointy shoes? Maybe we can be avoiding this person to express opinions, wich is not good since we are talking about freestyle, wear what you want and like. And, as told, several bids took place in the auction, so, someone in the world likes that. Maybe we can be doing exactly what we don't want to be done with us. Just thinking...

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Posted Image

As of this morning, there's now twenty-five bids on those "murder weapons" as TXT-1 described them. That absolutely blows my tiny mind! Now I'm dying to find out just how many more bids will be placed on those things. It'd really be scary if there's some sort of bidding war on those horrors!

;)

EGADS, Tommy. What an outfit. If some one in this crowded world likes those shoes, more power to them, but you certainly won't see Dawn wearing them. Sscotty727:-) It would be hard to believe that a self-respecting American Indian would even consider wearing an outfit like that. WHEW!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Words fail me in trying to describe those costumes, so I'll just say they're pretty neat. As for those hideous shoes with the extra long toe boxes, I didn't see them on the auction page, so I'm assuming someone won them. I'd love to find out what the final price was! I'm sure it was probably some outrageous amount, fitting for how outrageous those shoes were! I can't imagine anyone of either gender wearing those horrors in public! ;)

Posted Image

I can't for the life of me figure out how one can walk in those shoes, what with the extra long toe box certain to get in the way and probably getting bent out of shape eventually. As much as I deride mules for being impractical, those things are just as bad, if not worse. UGH!

Just saw these beauties up for auction on eBay:

Posted Image

The first thought I had when I saw these pumps was this:

"SURRENDER, DOROTHY!!!"

Pretty snazzy pumps, aren't they! Perfect for frolicking down the ol' yellow brick road! HA! Unfortunately, they're only a size 10, so don't bother going on eBay to bid on 'em! But, they sure are nice to look at!

;)

A size 10 eh? I could get into them, but can't imagine what I'd wear with them!

Chris

Well, there's always this:

Posted Image

Just kidding!!!

:rofl:

Now all you need is Toto. BTW: JeffB, that ugly pair with the long toes are what I'd call "cockroach in the corner killers">

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.