Wild Looking Shoes!

JeffB

Now all you need is Toto.

BTW: JeffB, that ugly pair with the long toes are what I'd call "cockroach in the corner killers">

Shafted: Walt Disney was right! It IS a small world! One of my co-workers jokingly calls women's shoes with extremely pointed toes "roach killers"! What a hoot!

:rofl:

Well spotted Jeff! You ask them to hold the dress, I'm off the bid on the shoes! ;)

Okey dokey! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the latest in wild offerings I found via eBay:

Posted Image

Pretty neat looking, eh? They come in size 40 (Euro) and the current bid is only around $375.00. A real steal! HA!!

Shafted and JeffB: It´s really increadible, but here in Brazil pointed shoes are also jokingly called "sapatos de matar barata no canto", what means exactly "cockroach in the corner killers". DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Hey Jeff,

Cool...and yes I mean Cool Boots! Those are kick up your heels dancin' Boots! My imagination runs wild as I see this style in a thigh high! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

david

Posted Image

Pretty neat looking, eh? They come in size 40 (Euro) and the current bid is only around $375.00. A real steal! HA!!

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Yes folks, I found those shoes showed by our master JeffB horrible, but let's think with our buttons... it's OUR opinion.

We like to wear high heeled shoe wich is considered out of fashion by other people, but see... is what we like and want to use.

Who knows if someone in this forum like those pointy shoes? Maybe we can be avoiding this person to express opinions, wich is not good since we are talking about freestyle, wear what you want and like.

And, as told, several bids took place in the auction, so, someone in the world likes that.

Maybe we can be doing exactly what we don't want to be done with us.

Just thinking...

Exactly my opinion!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

JeffB:-)

Shades of leopards!!! Now that is wild and so is the price. Not for me, I'm afraid.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Isn't it amazing the imagination of people who design shoes? Just looking at stuff like that is positively mindblowing! That's why I enjoy this thread so much! It's certainly entertaining! HA!!

:D

Posted Image

I'd wear these in a heartbeat if I could afford them. I love the design.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Here's something that's perfect for prowling the Serengheti, or the streets of Soho:

Posted Image

These beauties are currently up for auction on eBay, but only go up to size 10. Still, they're pretty wild and neat to look at!

Here's something that's perfect for prowling the Serengheti, or the streets of Soho:

Posted Image

These beauties are currently up for auction on eBay, but only go up to size 10. Still, they're pretty wild and neat to look at!

My wife's neice (just graduated from college) has been wearing a pair very similiar to these (except less pointy, but similiar pattern) with jeans. They do look pretty cool.