Wild Looking Shoes!

JeffB

I can see that pair of shoes on the feet of a pretty young woman dressed in a short leapord print skirt, matchng blouse with the tails tied in a knot in the front and a leapord print scarf tied around the top of her head -- ala 1948 pin-up pictures. What I can't invision is seeing them worn by a street heeling man. :wink:

:rofl:

I couldn't agree with you more, Bubba! There are certain shoe styles we just can't get away with wearing, and that leopard print wedge is damn sure one of them! Still, they are nice to look at!

:lol:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like you guys...I just can't picture any male street-heeling in that particular pair of shoes. Now, if they were in black...maybe some guys would try them out in public. Who knows? One thing for sure, you won't find me wearing them under long jeans anytime soon, and JeffB won't be wearing them to the office either. You can bank on that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

yes, black leapord print, open toed wedge heeled ankle strap pumps. Then someone noticing them would ask if the guy was wearing a pair of skunks on his feet. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Like you guys...I just can't picture any male street-heeling in that particular pair of shoes. Now, if they were in black...maybe some guys would try them out in public. Who knows? One thing for sure, you won't find me wearing them under long jeans anytime soon, and JeffB won't be wearing them to the office either. You can bank on that.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

You got that right! I'd sooner wear a skirt to work than those things!

JeffB! Funny you should mention wearing a skirt to work. While I don't know what your ultimate thoughts about appearing in public dressed completely in all female attire are, it has been in the back of my mind that at some point over this coming winter, you will appear at your workplace tastefully dressed in a skirt and blouse appropriate to the fashion. Now, based on my knowledge of your incrementally "expanding" the horizons by wearing women’s shoes – from low heeled pumps to your current very pleasing, very fashionable, 5” heels by taking “tiny baby steps” in order to acclimate your co-workers to your ever changing appearance from the beginning, and their seeming to have accepted your wearing them, I shouldn’t think that you appearing in a skirt would be all that “shocking” surprise. Especially, if you lay the foundation by gently mentioning at different times, the idea of appearing at work in a skirt. A little “pre-judging,” if you will, of your co-workers reaction upon which to base your decision. While I don’t take this as a certainty, I firmly believe that if anyone can “carry it off,” it would be you because of your honesty, good personality and tasteful and natural appearance.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

WOW Bubba! That sure was a mouthful. Let's hope that if JeffB decides to wear a skirt to work that he will supply us all with copious amounts of pics. And knowing him as I do, I have no doubt that his whole outfit would be perfectly co-ordinated from top to bottom. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hmm! A most fascinating thesis, Bubba! I certainly took a lot out of what you said. While I was purely joking in my previous post, I will admit for the very first time that I have thought about wearing a skirt to the office. I would have to seriously consider all the ramifications of such an action before I go through with something so incredibly bold and daring. And I can't help thinking that some of those ramifications might not be wholly pleasant. Shoes are one thing, a skirt is something else entirely. Even if some of my co-workers privately wonder if I'm a crossdresser, or even if I'm gay, to show up in a skirt would be quite a mind blowing shock to everyone. The only certainty is that it won't happen right away, it will take time to think over every possibility, good and bad, but, eventually, it might just happen. I have a feeling that one day down the road, I don't know when, I'll just say "F@#$ it!" one morning and show up at the office in a skirt and take my chances. All I can say for now is....we'll see. :wink:

Jeff, since you are employed in a civil service position where the hiring creed speaks of equal opportunity and something akin to "religious, ethnic, or sexual orientation, there's always a possibility your supervisors and co-workers wouldn't say a word because they would be so intimidated with the possibility of sexual discrimination or harassment suit they might be forced into non-reaction. The main inhibitor would be your comfortality (is that a word) -- i.e. how comfortable you would be -- in appearing at work dressed like that. I also believe you would also have to be comfortable circulating through the public areas of your office building, i.e. cafeteria, lobby, etc. But, like I said -- if anyone can pull it off, you could.

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen much in the way of wild looking shoes on eBay in a while, but I guess these would qualify:

Posted Image

These babies are most definitely eyecatching! Wouldn't you agree?

;)

I don't know about wild, Jeff, but definitely unusual.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well, I guess those sandals were wild to me since I had never seen anything quite like those before. Proof positive that I need to get out more! ;)

Jeff, they are quite unusuall but I do like the look of them. They're ones I could want to have in my collection, but not for outdoor displaying. Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Now, I don't know if anyone out there has ever seen boots like these before:

Posted Image

These boots, up for auction on eBay are made by Gianmarco Lorenzi from Italy, and the going price for them is:

$950.00!!

So, if you're a size 40 (Euro) and have nearly a grand to burn, here's something for you! For the rest of us however, THAT is pretty wild!

A little bit out of my price range Jeff. I can't see me wearing them either.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Great, just the right price. I wonder what he'd want for them if I bought 902348875985 of them?

Well, my calculator doesn't go that high, but hey, if you wanna make this dude even richer than he probably is now, go for it!

Hey Jeff, I loved those boots, they are my style! Unfortunatelly they're not my size. Feet and Pocket size. But yes, they are wild, I shoud say stunning. If someone over there wants to hire me some money, he he he! Heels for all Flavio

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

• 4 weeks later...

Below is the latest offering from Sexy Shoes, due out around the end of November:

Posted Image

Pink snake! Heh! Pretty cool, huh? I seriously doubt I could get away with wearing something like that at the office, nor would I even try, still, they're awfully neat! What do you think, guys?

;)

I like them Jeff. Would it really be that big a leap for you wear those at the office? Maybe a good shoe for casual Friday with a pair of jeans.

Actually, JeffB....with the right outfit, I bet you could pull even those off with no problem. You have excellent taste and style, and no doubt, someone would really either compliment you on your taste, or get incredibly jealous that they didn't buy them first. ;)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Now, I don't know if anyone out there has ever seen boots like these before:

Posted Image

These boots, up for auction on eBay are made by Gianmarco Lorenzi from Italy, and the going price for them is:

$950.00!!

So, if you're a size 40 (Euro) and have nearly a grand to burn, here's something for you! For the rest of us however, THAT is pretty wild!

I've seen those before. It was on my trip to the planet Zeenboq 7.

Below is the latest offering from Sexy Shoes, due out around the end of November:

Posted Image

Pink snake! Heh! Pretty cool, huh? I seriously doubt I could get away with wearing something like that at the office, nor would I even try, still, they're awfully neat! What do you think, guys?

;)

Hmm, nice. Not to 'wild' looking.

Shafted & Shockqueen: C'mon, now! Don't give me any ideas! I barely have time to wear all the shoes I have now! HA! Still, now that I think about it, those pink pumps would work nicely with jeans! Heh! ;)

See? You already came up with an idea, so all that's left to do is add those beauties to your mountain o' heels, and go for it! I can hear the compliments and the other gals dropping their jaws now.... ;)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

JeffB:-) Can you really wait until the end of November to be able to order a pair of those scrumpshus new shoes? I think that you will be able to pull them off with some nice jeans. Don't forget the pics? If anyone can do it, you can. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB, I'm partial to snakeskin, so I like the shoes. However, they may raise a few eyebrows in public. I am a newbie public heeler and I stick to chunky heels. Of course, after a month or two of experience with these, I think I'll be moving to more slender heel styles. Bluetango

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.