Wild Looking Shoes!

JeffB

Here's an interesting pair of shoes I just saw up for auction on ebay:

Posted Image

They're made by a company called Gianmarco Lorenza Italia and from the description, these pumps have inserts made from python, as in the snake! Incredible looking, aren't they, especially the very pointed toe and metal heel which I'm guessing is around five inches. All I know is I wouldn't wear shoes like those in public! How about you?

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffB:-) Your not thinking of getting those shoes, are you? They are different though, but I wouldn't think for use out in public. Besides that, they look awfully dressy and you didn't say anything about price. I imagine that they would be quite expensive to own and maintain. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JeffB:-)

Your not thinking of getting those shoes, are you? They are different though, but I wouldn't think for use out in public. Besides that, they look awfully dressy and you didn't say anything about price. I imagine that they would be quite expensive to own and maintain.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Me? Get those shoes? No way, Jose! HA! That way too fancy to wear at the office, or anywhere else in broad daylight. Those shoes are definitely more for parties or some high fallutin' society function. As for the price, I think the opening bid was at $29.99, I'm not sure. I'll have to check! But hey, if anybody out there wants to bid on those beauties, be my guest!

Very likely the python was farm raised. As well as attractive skin snakemeat is supposed to be delicious. I can't see where it's any different than wearing leather and eating hamburgers.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Many exotic animals are now farm raised for their skins and flesh, like aligators and ostrich. Any animal that is in demand for skins or flesh is farm raised. It's much more economical than seeking these animals out in the wild.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

JeffB:-) Me...bid on them? Naw! Not my style. They are even too gaudy for Dawn to wear, and certainly not for street-heeling, that's for sure. Painter:-) See what happens when you are stuck in the city? Us city boys don't have any idea what happens on a farm. If it's not stamped U.S.D.A. inspected, we don't know what to do with it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hmm! I wonder if snakemeat tastes like chicken?

Well, someone had to ask the obvious (and dopey) question!

Thanks for the link, HeelTV! I'll be sure to check it out! In the meantime, here's another funky looking pair of shoes currently up for auction on eBay:

Posted Image

Pretty neat looking, huh? These leopard pumps are made by Bebe Dalton and are really sleek! I doubt you can wear shoes like those between 9 to 5 as these are definitely party shoes. Unfortunately they only go up to 10 in the auction, so you partygoers out there will have to do without!

WOW--you could probably get away with wearing that first pair of shoes at the trendy nightclubs in nyc--but in black. And to match the flamboyance of the rest of the outfit would pose a whole challenge in it of itself. I could easily see women getting away with that because of the choices available in dresses, but a guy presenting himself as a male in those? I'd venture to say that would be a tough assigment even for the Fashion Spot's Alejandro.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Below is another wild looking pair of shoes to gawk at:

Posted Image

Again, definitely NOT something one would wear while doing the 9 to 5 thing, unless it's 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.! Heh!

Well seeing as I'm not a plat person JeffB, I actually think these are unusual enough to think that they are kinda cool. Someone really had to do some real designing to make a plat interesting.

I'm not a platform fan either, but those shoes were so wild looking, I just had to display them here. I've never seen anything like those before!

This site has been mentioned on the forum before but they have the “wildest” stuff I’ve seen for a while. There is a whole section for their metal shoes and they will even make thigh high cowboy boots. For the folks that love very high heels there’s plenty for you to.

They seem to be based in Canada and others have reported good experiences buying from them.

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

I don't know if these shoes would qualify as wild, but they certainly are exotic. I saw these Oriental fabric pumps with five inch heels in red & gold in size 12/13 up for auction on eBay. As much as I love pumps, I seriously doubt I could wear these beauties at the office, they're definitely more for after hours than anything else. Still, there's no denying that those pumps are drop dead gorgeous!

:wink:

Just might be suitable for wearing to a chinese restaurant?

Hey! Why not? If I were a crossdresser, those pumps would go great with a red Chinese dress!

:wink: