We're back - big thanks Jeff

Calv

Big thanks to Jeff for sorting out the board problems and restoring it back to a clean version. Lets hope it gets left alone this time. Calv

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

HEY, Guys and Gals...We are back:-) It looks like we all might have lost some posts, etc. in the change-over, which is unavoidable under the circumstances, but what worries me is the last 116 members have dropped off of our memberlist. A thousand thank-yous to Jeff for getting us back on track so that we may post to each other once again. Kudos for a job well done. It is good to be back. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Jeff, you are da man! Thanks so much for bringing life back to our little community! You so rock! Let the heeling process begin for all!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Ahh! Terrific! Many thanks to Jeff for all his hard work in bringing the board back! Even though the posts from March through early May are apparently gone (bummer!), I can live with that as long as I can once again correspond with the great folks here! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

A very big thank you from me to those responsible for getting this forum back up and running. Although I'm not a big poster, I have missed checking up on what's going on in 'our' part of cyberspace! It's great being back amongst friends! Thanks again to all involved

Being that I am one of the most prolific posters on the board, it stands to reason that I might have lost more posts than some. (Bummer)! I calculate that I have lost 947 posts. But, don't worry, never fear, Dawn HH is here! The best thing is that I can once again talk to all my friends, (male and female), from around the world. My fingers have been itching to burn up a bit of cyberspace and I'm glad that we are all back together again. Cheers to all--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks, Jeff. It's nice to have the board back up, even if it's a little dated.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.