Coming out of the high-heel closet

rainbow6562004

It is a great name, Micha, but it was time for something new.

Thank you, though, for saying what you did.

:P

Painter

Seems that we are online at the same time. I just completed my answer when you answered to me. I tried to explain why I don't like changings of internet nick names.

Ok, since today you are "painter" for me but if you should change your name tomorrow again I will estimate you as the biggest internet chaot :P

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainbow6562004:-) Housepainter:-) Painter:-) I'm really confused by now, but I guess we will go with Painter. To each his own. I liked Rainbow, didn't like Housepainter, so I guess Painter it is. In any event...I remain Dawn HH. Cheers--- You know who.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Rainb... Hous... Painter, Egads! I go on vacation and this name shuffle is what I get back! Eh, I'll live... and adjust. Nice photos, but I'm especially enthralled by the shoes in Painter's avatar. More info about them, please? Thanks.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Greetings, Painter! This nickname business reminds me of a line from a song by The Who, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Heh! Anyhoo, I just love the bold look of a black skirt and dark hosiery with your red pumps! You really did that look up right! Bravo, my friend! And I would imagine that an all black look would be even sexier! Give it a try and you'll see what I mean! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi, guys, :P I am very touched that several of you replied to my chameleonish behavior around my name. Micha: :P I like your constancy and can surely appreciate how reassuring it is. (You wrote "chaot." Meaning?) Danielle: :D LOL! You know the old expression in French that translates as "The more things change, the more they remain the same." Veronica, by The Highest Heel, is the name on the box the sandals came in. I got them, I think, from Pierre Silber, but other vendors carry the brand. The shoes are 13M, have five-inch heels, and are sexy-looking as hell! (I have a folder with about 20 shots of me wearing these shoes. If you like I'll e-mail the folder to you.) Jeff: :o Thank you so much for commenting on my photos and your supporting my trying to find an appropriate new name. As for the all-black look, I believe I already took photos of me in the same clothing, but wearing my black leather pumps from Silber. (I opened the first of six batches yesterday. I only open one envelope at a time, as if it were a Christmas present, then process the results.) My guess is that somewhere in the remaining five are the images in question. Dawn: 8) I'm sorry for the discomfort my uncertainty has caused you. I will remain Painter, now; I assure you. Regards, Painter

Take a chance.

Jeff: :P Thank you so much for commenting on my photos and your supporting my trying to find an appropriate new name. As for the all-black look, I believe I already took photos of me in the same clothing, but wearing my black leather pumps from Silber. (I opened the first of six batches yesterday. I only open one envelope at a time, as if it were a Christmas present, then process the results.) My guess is that somewhere in the remaining five are the images in question.

Then I'll be eagerly looking forward to those pics. I'm sure you'll look quite fetching in all black! Perhaps sometime down the road, you might give fishnets a try with your all black ensemble! That might look great too!

Painter:-) O.K....I'll hang with you on the name change. Welcome painter! Again! TEE! HEE! I love those pics with the red shoes and off-black hose. Excellent! Like jeff, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great pics. Fishnets, eh! They might look quite nice. I tried them once, but didn't like the feel of my toes poking through the holes a bit. I don't know how girls can wear them all day long in comfort. But for pic taking being a short time...they might be O.K. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn, thanks! :P

As for fishnets, I tried them once and broke through them almost instantly. But I have a pretty good idea now how to put the pantyhose on so that they don't rip so readily. So I will try them again eventually.

ASDF: :P No head-hitting, please.

Attached to this message are four images of me wearing my wondrous new wedges, with four-inch heels. They had an ankle strap that was too small for me, so I cut part of the strap off to make a sexy-looking sling. I think the shoes look great with the maroon pants.

Regards to all,

Painter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take a chance.

Very nice pics of your red pumps Painter... *whew* (try saying that fast ) they are nicely composed. Do you use 35mm film for your pics......they say it's a requirement for the very best in quality, but wouldn't digital be cheaper and less hassle in the long run..? Still, I'm not the best a taking photo's and if it were not for digital I'd go broke paying film and developing fees before I had even had one pic that was half-way decent. btw,those are neat wedges, they look comfy. jim

Hi, Jim, :P Thank you for replying. The first of the two pump-photos show my current favorite shoes: they have this wonderful dramatic look to them, feel so supportive on my feet, and I can wear them for quite a while, seated, without even being aware they're on. Standing in such pointed shoes that press against my toes, though, is uncomfortable. This is one reason why I like sandals. The wedges, on the other hand, are very comfortable and look good, too. I really appreciate you enjoying my photography, as well as the shoes I'm wearing. I'm an old 35mm-man. I tried a cheap digital once and found it had the heft of a toy and other drawbacks that my manual Yashica SLR didn't have. It sure is expensive to shoot lots of photos with 35mm, for sure! Fortunately my expenses are low so I can indulge myself. Film seems to be on the way out, I hear, so, like it or not, I'm going to have to buy a better digital camera than that piece of junk I had before. Regards, Rainbow

Take a chance.

Folks, :P I took a fast scan of the photos that've come back from the processor, looking for myself in Jeff's suggested, all-black costume. Nothing usable was there. I didn't allow enough light for the dark skirt, as well as the dark hose, it seems. So I'll re-shoot the photos tomorrow, mid-morning, when there is plenty of light in my apartment. Sometime next week I'll post a couple of the results. Rainbow

Take a chance.

Smacks Rainbow in head with shovel to further push him back into the ground. Painter:-) Very nice wedges and they look stunning on you. You would never know that you cut off part of the straps as it doesn't show in the pics and they look as if they were delivered that way. I can see why they would be very comfy. I'll have to try a pair some day to see how they walk. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Nice pics of the wedges, painter. Very nice indeed. I've mentioned before that wedges aren't my cup of tea, but those shoes looked cool. The color scheme matched well with the maroon pants. Could you tell us more about those shoes? Inquiring minds wanna know! :P

(Nursing a bad headache after being hit by a shovel) Dawn: :P Not only are they comfortable and good-looking, the broader sole makes keeping my balance much easier. And I love the flow of the sculpted, laminated heel. Jeff: :P From the shoe box: Maker: Kimel Style: HAKE-01-1 Color: Black/white Moda Nappa Lea Size: 13M They have work-of-art, four-inch heels. Unlike most shoes I buy in size 13, I could put these on without stretching them. Now that they look so good as slings, if the ankle-tie had been long enough, I'd buy a second pair for THAT look. I got them from Designer Shoes for around $75, after a very long wait (new arrivals). I'll post a couple of other photos of me wearing these shoes shortly. Painter

Take a chance.

Hi, guys, :P

Jeff, you had suggested taken pictures of myself wearing jeans with those candle-apple stiletto pumps. I did, and they came out very well. I'll post them eventually!

Meanwhile I put on my wedges with those jeans and am very, very pleased with how the photos came out.

Enjoy!

Painter

PS. I find clean-looking, bare feet very sexy, too, as well as those in hosiery.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take a chance.

Painter:-) You know that some of us are havng a bit of a problem trying to remember to type "Painter" rather than -------. Don't worry, if you slip again, we can always hit you again with a shovel to jog your memory. After a headache or two, you'll remember. Guaranteed! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Posted Image

Hiya, Painter! Many thanks for the info on those wedges. Speaking of which, the new pics of those shoes with jeans made for a very nice casual touch that could go practically anywhere. Well done!

Thanks, ASDF, :P

Folks, from now on I'm going to be posting on Photobucket sample photos of my new shoes, as I buy them, and take photos of myself in them. It's just easier to upload images with their system than it is here.

I just posted six shots of myself in jeans: three wearing the red stilleto pumps, and three wearing those sexy wedges.

Drop in for a visit, if you will, to:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y300/rainbows_photo_gallery/

Regards,

Painter

Take a chance.