Coming out of the high-heel closet

rainbow6562004

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your red pumps, rainbow.

Posted Image

(to post a picture, click on the "img* block in the "Post a reply" screen. type or paste the url of the image in the string without any spaces and then click on the image box again to close the entry like this: http://image_url (this is the url of the image you want to post) )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Rainbow6462004:-) I have pumps, but I also have a liking for heeled boots. Knee-high, over-the-knee, and thigh-high. I do have a couple of pairs of calf-high boots, but I don't particularly care for ankle boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

One of my pleasures in taking pictures is to use my close-up lens, so that I get a chance to pay close attention to the beauty of the very small.

And so it is with some women's shoes. The slope and light-reflected grace of a tapered high-heel is as lovely a sculpture as I've ever seen.

Here are three views of a pair of black sandals, with four-inch heels, very much like the avatar of black sandals shown in the margin.

These pictures were all taken from no more than two inches from the shoes.

Enjoy!

Rainbow

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Hi, fellow heel-lovers,

Below are two photos of me in my yellow pumps, with a four-inch heel, the same model as the red and turquoise shoes from Pierre Silber.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have created a website of my photos of me wearing various kinds of high heels. Kindly drop in and say hello by signing my Guestbook.

Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/rainbows_photo_gallery/newimages.html

Rainbow :P

Thanks to the guys at forum I came out today with my roommate \ landlord .He has been seeing them in wy bedroom for about 6 months and said nothing.Today I wore them around him.He said "What do U have on"I just said something a little diffrent.Are they comfortable he said I said.More than my Nikes.He then said he wouldnt pass judgement on me just unusual.No problems with it and dont think any diffrent of me for it .Such a relief...He said he knew guys that went a lot farther.Were what makes u comfortable.Now I can were my 4 inch pumps in the house at least with no problem.Thanks again forum..

I wish that there were a broader range of emoticons on this site. For example, I'd like to celebrate your successful risk-taking with some appropriate image; unfortunately all I can do is wish you :bday: :bday: . ! I'd like someone-jumping-up-and-down-with-joy or an exploding-firecracker. I think you got the idea. Nice work. Rainbow :P

Thanks to the guys at forum I came out today with my roommate \ landlord .He has been seeing them in wy bedroom for about 6 months and said nothing.Today I wore them around him.He said "What do U have on"I just said something a little diffrent.Are they comfortable he said I said.More than my Nikes.He then said he wouldnt pass judgement on me just unusual.No problems with it and dont think any diffrent of me for it .Such a relief...He said he knew guys that went a lot farther.Were what makes u comfortable.Now I can were my 4 inch pumps in the house at least with no problem.Thanks again forum..

Heelman ... this is for you ...

Rainbow ... your absolutly right ..... he should get firworks .......

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! and many more heeled days to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi, fellow heel-lovers,

I have created a website of my photos of me wearing various kinds of high heels. Kindly drop in and say hello by signing my Guestbook.

Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/rainbows_photo_gallery/newimages.html

Rainbow :P

Hey rainbow ... I signed your guest book but it didn't show up , oh well ... I like your shoes , they are nice, I like the sandles the best and the blue pumps .. I need to look for a blue pair like that!

Thanks for your visit. To filter out any garbage someone might put in my Guestbook, I have the submissions sent to me first. I'm delighted to have your entry as first on my new site. :P Rainbow PS. I bought those turquoise pumps from Pierre Silber. About $29, I believe.

No, being unpracticed in walking in high heels, I'm slowly learning to walk in my 2 1/2-inch slings. I can barely stand, much less walk, wearing those near-five inch heels! :P BTW, my girlfriend understood immediately that your name is phonetic for "kilts are great." I translated it as "kilts rodger8!" Sorry. Rainbow

No, being unpracticed in walking in high heels, I'm slowly learning to walk in my 2 1/2-inch slings. I can barely stand, much less walk, wearing those

near-five inch heels! :P

BTW, my girlfriend understood immediately that your name is phonetic for "kilts are great." I translated it as "kilts rodger8!" Sorry.

Rainbow

No problemo ......I came up with the name after I bought my utilikilt

Thanks for the answer .... I was curious , I have no problem walking in 5" if it is a more stable type , I dunno how well I would do on something like that myself , with no support really around the ankles.