Coming out of the high-heel closet

rainbow6562004

Great looking pics, painter! I liked your combination of red pumps and jeans, casual yet classy! Well done! Hope to see more in the future! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn: :P Jeff: :P You guys are simply terrific. Thank you so much for helping me come not only out of the high-heel closet, but other "closets," as well. In the future, I'll post on this thread any new material that I put up on Photobucket. Regards, Painter :D

Take a chance.

Thanks for getting back to me, Blacksheep. :P I never understood using nailpolish on one's toes; on fingernails, yes, for sure! And it seems that folks with not very attractive feet choose so often the most garish colors, drawing attention to their feet! As I said, I don't understand it. LOL! In any case, thank you for visiting my site and letting me know that you enjoyed yourself. Painter :P

Take a chance.

Those red pumps and jeans really do look great, Rainbow, you really do wear your heels well. Can't wait for you to add to you photo collection!

I like the avatar of Shafted :P These are very nice boots, I hope these will be my first pair =) Or else it will be sandals, I like that too. Exctually, all the shoes are all nice to me. I'm a newbie in this sector :P

I like the avatar of Shafted :P These are very nice boots, I hope these will be my first pair =) Or else it will be sandals, I like that too.

Exctually, all the shoes are all nice to me. I'm a newbie in this sector :P

Glad you like them Tommy! In case your interested they are Ellie 511-ally's. And yes I have a pair. Thanks!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well done on the latest pics, painter! You've cultivated quite a nice look. Now, how about pairing your red pumps with black jeans next! I'm sure that will look downright fantastic! I've gone that route myself and I gaurentee you won't be disappointed!

:P

You got 'em! But in time, Jeff. :P I have several things I'm working on, including processing some dynamite photos of me in all-black, shot with 400 ASA color and with light from my gooseneck lamp. I just took a glimpse of the results, and was taken with their ethereal beauty and eroticism. Wow! So, my friends, watch this space. Dawn, as always, :P Painter

Take a chance.

Wearing all black is cool, Dawn! I've done that at work several times, shirt, pants, shoes (especially patent), hosiery, underwear, the whole nine yards! Every time I wear all black, one of my co-workers calls me Johnny Cash! HA! :P

Thank you, Labek :P

Those are very attractive slides in your avatar. Are they yours to wear, by chance?

Painter

They are mine, and they are my favourites (in my rather small collection). I will hopefully post some pics of me wearing them soon.

Tom_NL:-) Painter:-) Thanks to both of you...I was able to see Painter's fabulous legs in off-black hose and black sandals and black pumps. Not being into sandals means of course that I liked the pumps better but that's not to say anything against the sandals, just my preference. As you know...I'm a pump and boot guy. Fabulous pics, Painter. If I can get a camera one of these days, I'll show you all that Dawn has a great pair of legs also, but you will just have to wait until then and take my word for it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well done on the latest round of pics, painter! You presented a very nice look in all black. I've always been of the opinion that an outfit of basic black works well for anyone when put together properly. And, wearing all black can make you feel darn sexy too! :P

Jeff: :P Thank you for making the suggestion to "dress up" this way. It sure worked! The pleasures for me in doing this are both the those of being inside the alluring garments and shoes and posing for the interested photographer, as well as those of the observer who poses and takes pictures of this lovely woman. Then there are many others I experience when I get my photos back from the developer! Dawn: I await the pleasures of seeing your fabulous legs. Since you love pumps, I'm going to post three images right now of me wearing my Pierre Silber stiletto pumps, from the all-black series, that I think you will enjoy. :P Painter :D

Take a chance.