Coming out of the high-heel closet

rainbow6562004

As always, guys, thank you so much for your appreciations and support.

:wink:

Jeff :lol: , I love that you're fascinated with my avatar: me, too! The over-all look of the shoes on me is okay, but, for some reason, this particular shot stands out from the rest of the same shoe.

This is one of the reasons I enjoy photography so much; the results are always a surprise. Same photo target, same light, different angle yields a very different result.

Luxxyheels :oops: , may a loathed, long-forgotten relative die and leave you half- a-million dollars, providing you spend it only on heels.

Painter

PS. As much as I've come to enjoy wearing pumps, my first love still seems to be sandals. I bought a pair of sandals, with four-inch shoes, from Sexy Shoes last year and photographed them. The straps to hold them on are above the arches, so that the shoes can be fastened from around the ankles or over the arches. At the time, I used the ankle-straps to hold them on and wasn't thrilled with the results.

A couple of weeks ago, I put them on with the straps over the arches and photographed them. What a difference! Take a look:

[i wore them bare-legged, not expecting much, so I will wear pantythose next time, to hide the scratches, etc.]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take a chance.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Painter:-) Nice sandals. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics in them with pantyhose. How did you get so scratched up? You look like you were in a fight with a cat and lost. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

LOL, Dawn! I have three cats! :wink: Besides, being a big man, who moves fast, who lives in a space designed for average-sized people, I scrape against furniture and other things fairly often. Thanks for asking. Painter

Take a chance.

Hiya, Painter! Neat looking pics in those sandals! You must tell us more about them! As for your avatar pic, since I havee undying love for pumps, that why it captivated me like it did! Regarding pets, I have stuffed bears, the perfect pet. You don't have to feed 'em, pick up after 'em or take 'em to the vet. I just dust 'em off once a week and they're happy campers! :rofl:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi, Jeff, :wink:

LOL at your pet bears. (I have a fantasy of them coming alive from 1-2AM and exercising, before resuming their innocuous poses.)

The sandals are shown at http://www.sexyshoes.com/p3453.html

(Curiously the shoes are not shown with the straps tied over the arches, yielding a much more graceful look than the one with the ankle-ties.)

I've bought several different kinds of shoes from this company and am very pleased with most of them. In addition, they have a shop-by-size option that makes it easy to look around the site.

Painter

Take a chance.

Jeff:-) I still have my teddy bear that I grew up with. He sits on a rocking chair in our living room and still occasionally plays with the small kids when they come to visit us. He is getting quite old now but still enjoys helping to rock small kids to sleep. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi, :wink: "He sits on a rocking chair in our living room and still occasionally plays with the small kids when they come to visit us." Dawn, I can see the TV horror movie already being made by some schlocky producer. Painter :lol:

Take a chance.

Hi, guys, :wink:

If you're a fan of all-black clothing with black stilettos, check out my photos at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rainbows_legs_feet_shoes_two/

Click on Files, then on any of the three folders marked, "All-black."

In two folders, I'm wearing flat-black pumps with four-inch heels; in the third one, I have on the glossy-black ankle-wrap sandals, with five-inch heels.

Enjoy,

Painter

PS. If you like what you see, kindly drop me a line about the specifics of what you liked, using the Yahoo address on the site.

Thank you.

Take a chance.

Wow, Painter! I had no idea you had THAT many pictures up! I am definitely impressed! You did very well with everything that you've done! The Pierre Silber pumps are particularly attractive, what with those skinny but elegant heels. Bravo to you! P.S. My bears are lazy as sin. All they do is sit in a chair and wait for me to turn on the TV when I get home from work! :wink:

Thank you, Jeff. for visiting and replying.:wink: Yes, I do take lots of pictures! LOL As for your bears, they remind me of my three cats, only the bears don't make messes. I nag and nag my cats, but they persist, like young children and many college students, in leaving trails of disorder behind them. (I wonder if I cut off their allowance...) Painter

Take a chance.

Jeff:-)

I still have my teddy bear that I grew up with. He sits on a rocking chair in our living room and still occasionally plays with the small kids when they come to visit us. He is getting quite old now but still enjoys helping to rock small kids to sleep.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Wow! How unbelievably nice, Dawn HH! I've long been a fan of teddy bears. Got about nine of 'em, mostly gifts, but two I've bought myself.

Strange for a guy, I know, but hey - you only live life once, and might as well go with what floats your boat, eh?

Hi, guys, :wink:

If you're a fan of all-black, take a look at me this way, wearing slings. Some very provocative images.

Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rainbows_legs_feet_shoes_two/

click on Files, then on to the folder, "All-black, five."

Painter

I just checked out your images! Once again, well done! Wearing all black suits you very well!

:lol:

Wow I didn't know you had a yahoo group. (At least I don't think I knew.) Well anywho really nice pictures (as preusual.) I love the pictures in the mules folder (as those are my fav shoes.) I think the pumps folder had some really cool pictures to. I love the 5" slings in the slings folder.

It's all good. ~Arron.

no i'm not going for a street heel with all my shoes just the shoes with a biger heel because the girlfriend don't want me going out in stilleto's. In the house i can wear whatever i want but out of the house just bigger heels (for the moment).

By the way i found a nice site of a man and his wife on heels

www.high-heels-feelings.de/en/ there are a lot of pictures of them on heels :wink::lol::oops:;):D

no i'm not going for a street heel with all my shoes just the shoes with a biger heel because the girlfriend don't want me going out in stilleto's. In the house i can wear whatever i want but out of the house just bigger heels (for the moment).

By the way i found a nice site of a man and his wife on heels

www.high-heels-feelings.de/en/ there are a lot of pictures of them on heels :lol::oops:;):D:)

I like the black pumps that Frank wears on the front page. Some good pics of him with the boots and jeans. Nice look. Good to see another guy embracing high heel wearing. :wink: (Even though I'm not into thigh high boots).

Heel-D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Highheellover:-) I enjoyed looking at that German site that you gave us of a man and his wife both enjoying their own heels. Many of the pics in most sites show the soles of the boots and heels untouched with wear, indicating that they were just new or never worn outside. What impressed me most here on this site was the evidence that these shoes and boots are indeed seeing some mileage in the real world shown by the wear patterns visible on the soles and heels and also showing the character lines visable on the toe boxes and at the ankles. This is what shoes and boots were made for...to be put into service as they were intended to, out in the real world. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I agree wholeheartedly with Dawn. While some folks are more comfortable wearing their footwear within the confines of their homes, shoes and boots ARE made to be worn, and seen outside. That's the fun part of the process! I know I do my best in that area, as do others.

:wink:

Heyho, yes, we are members of this forum since a while but not very often here. :wink: As we are also running a high heels forum (in German language only) and having a heels shop it's sometime not possible to do everything. @ admin If you think it's advertisement please feel free to delete this posting as it is not our focus to promote our websites here.

Geez, guys. I knew that you two were members of our forum but like a lot of things, I had forgotten that you were. I really like your style and website. And, I don't mind your post being a commercial (which, by the way, I don't think it is) I still think you should check in with us more frequently. (Great pictures -- you two are a good looking couple and I love the footwear.) :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

Way cool pics there, HHF! I certainly enjoyed looking at them! Could you tell us more about the boots you wore in those pictures? I'm sure inquiring minds are interested about them! :wink:

Nice pics, and I especially like the location they were taken in. Very artistic compositions.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.