Coming out of the high-heel closet

rainbow6562004

Painter:-) You were right...I did love viewing those pics in black. Very nice and very sexy on you. Thanks for sharing. That's a great pair of pumps and you wear them so well, my friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micha: :P I like your constancy and can surely appreciate how reassuring it is. (You wrote "chaot." Meaning?)

Hi Painter,

I just read again this long thread and saw your question.

Ouch, "chaot" seems to be no english word! In german language a "Chaot" is somebody who is loving chaos. Our politicians tend to denunciate globalization opponents, punks or anarchists as "Chaoten", the german plural of "Chaot". Sorry, it was wrong but I'm sure that you understood me :P

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I must say you look great in black, Painter! And your latest pics certainly verify that! I'm glad I helped steer you in the right direction! So, what will you trot out next? Inquiring minds wanna know! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Micha: :P Thanks for the explanation. Visually the word suggests a Greek origin; interesting, if this is accurate.

Dawn and Jeff: :P:D I've run out of appreciative superlatives for you two. So you'll have to settle for a "thank you." Thank you!

My current project, on one of my personal sites, is to post several photos of one pair of my shoes (e.g. those marvelous red stiletto pumps) in one folder, and many images of me wearing them in another.

If you care to take a look, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rainbows_legs_feet_shoes-one/

and click on Files.

I've always found a choker around a woman's neck arousing, as well as

the locker key some teenage girls rubberband around their ankle. So, another project, I just began, is to experiment with scrunchies, used, if you don't know, to keep ponytail hair-styles in place.

I bought some solid-color scrunchies and have been taking photos of different combinations of them around one of my bare ankles, wearing different pumps.

Through the camera's eye, the photos should be interesting.

Painter

:o

Take a chance.

Hi, guys, My two experiments flopped. :P 1)Those hot Pleaser pumps were so narrow, though size 14, and stretched every possible way, I couldn't get them on. Now if I had Stevie Nicks' feet... 2) The photos I took of me in pumps and the scrunchies didn't look right photographically, either. Ah, well. Painter

Take a chance.

Painter:-) A "Thank You" is quite sufficient and well accepted. Even Mickey enjoyed looking at your black pump pics and remarked how great your legs and feet looked in them and was very femme to view. Keep experimenting. Things don't always work out as it does in the mind's eye. You have to get it out on the field to see if it will fly. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Well, Painter, not every experiment can be successful. Sometimes, the greatest discoveries are made by accident. Here's an idea: how about an ankle chain? I see women sporting chains here and there and it looks quite nice. Perhaps you could give that a try as adornment.

Hi, guys,

My two experiments flopped. :P

1)Those hot Pleaser pumps were so narrow, though size 14, and stretched every possible way, I couldn't get them on. Now if I had Stevie Nicks' feet...

2) The photos I took of me in pumps and the scrunchies didn't look right photographically, either. Ah, well.

Painter

you didn't um... send them back, did you? :P

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

What a wonderful group of guys you are! Dawn: :P Thanks for mentioning Mickey's appreciation. Nigel: they look tiny from my size 13 vantage point! :P Danielle: :D Sorry, my friend. In trying to get these very sexy shoes on me, I stretched the hell out of them, ripping the seam over the toe box; and still I couldn't get them on. So I tossed them. Jeff: :o As always, your ideas spark interest in me. I'll scout out ankle chains and see if they're a possibility for my photos. BobHH: Thanks for suggesting Sexy Shoes. 8) I've already bought several pairs of shoes from them and check out their offerings from time to time. Painter

Take a chance.

Hi, guys, Several of you enjoyed my pump photos, so I'm posting four others, part of my "All-black" series. Images two and four are derivatives of, respectively, one and three. Enjoy! Painter :P

Take a chance.

Excellent new round of pics, painter! Quite possibly your best yet! In my mind, there's few things sexier than a pair of black patent pumps on a pair of shapely legs! You did very well here, my friend! Bravo! Now if you add a delicate ankle chain, the "ooh and ahh" factor will increase considerably! I see women wearing chains and it's a great look. I promise you that! :P

:P Ah, Jeff, you are one supportive, articulate man. Thank you for your welcome appreciations and encouragement, as well as great suggestions for new photo-ops. I re-shot some all-black poses today, wearing the black pumps. I had to do this because I've had difficulty gauging accurately how much light I needed to have falling on my all-black ensembles to get decent results. But I'm learning! In any case, some of the images I've got so far are spectacular! I've posted a few here to whet the appetites of the guys. In time I will compose several folders for my Photobucket site, featuring different aspects of my all-black adventures. As I used to tell a therapist of mine, "Watch this space!" Painter PS. On the look-out for an ankle chain.

Take a chance.

:P

Ah, Jeff, you are one supportive, articulate man. Thank you for your welcome appreciations and encouragement, as well as great suggestions for new photo-ops.

Hey! That's what friends are for! Glad to be of assistance. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of you sporting an ankle chain. Like I said, it's a very good look. By the by, I noticed you have a new avatar pic. Very nice! Could tell us all about the shoe pictured? Inquiring minds wanna know more!

:P

As a former high-school teacher, I (to use a 60s expression) groove on it when someone wants to know something! :P

Thanks to your and Dawn pushing pumps, I have quite a few pairs now and, sometimes, mix the credentials, as well as the images, of one with another.

Anyway, I believe the shoe in the avatar is a more-rounded-toe stiletto, five-inch heel, from Pierre Silber. I have the same shoe in black, and in fire-engine red. I posted quite a few images of the red ones by themselves, as well as with me wearing them on:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rainbows_legs_feet_shoes-one/

Click on Files, then on to the folder, "Fire-engine-red pumps."

Painter

Take a chance.

hi i'm from belgium and i'm new hear and love to wear high heels my girlfriend has no problems with that. we went a week ago out on heels it was the first time for me and it feels great. i'm 33 years old and i have 11 pairs of heels lowest are 6,5 cm highest 15 cm

Highheellover:-) It's great that your GF is at ease and you both can enjoy your heels at the same time out in public. Can we have some pics of this? Are you planning to wear all 11 pair of heels out street-heeling? Inquiring readers would like to know! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Painter: Thanks for the info. Those are neat looking shoes. I'm glad to have helped broaden your horizons regarding pumps. I've loved them from day one and they will always be my ultimate favorite style. Higheellover: Welcome aboard! I hope you'll enjoy the board!

As usual, painter, you continue to impress with your picture galleries which I enjoy looking at. But, I must admit I've become pretty darn captivated with your new avatar pic as I have trouble tearing my eyes away from it! :wink:

Painter, you went from having no shoes, to having a ton of them. I'm so jealous. I have 6 pairs and 1 of those 6 has a broken heel, and another has a broken heel tip. Congrats on your heel success.