Coming out of the high-heel closet

rainbow6562004

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, guys, :P

As promised, here are new images of me wearing those camel-colored pumps, as well as the black pair. In addition I'm posting takes of me in a new pair of slings.

First images on this post: the camel-colored pumps, from Pierre Silber, four-inch heels, abouyt $30.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Why did you have to do this to me, Rainbow? First of all you revealed the camel pumps, which I absolutely love, Second, you show those wonderful black pumps. Then, to tatally throw my mind again, you bring out those stunning slingbacks, which I have to say are definitely my favourites now. What more do you have in store?!? :P

Shrimper******** wake-up Boy!!!! Read what Rainbow wrote about his new pair of slings. He wrote:

These are the slings that I bought from, I believe, Nordstrom, $75

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Posted Image

Good Lord, rainbow! That pic makes my mouth water! You look absolutely sensational in those pumps! Bravo to you, my friend!

Posted Image

WOW!! What a terrific looking pair of slings! The color contrast is flat out fabulous! I've nevver seen anything quite like those before! Double bravo to you!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, I just tell it like I see it. You have great taste in shoes, and take great pictures of yourself in them. I admire your sense of style which works very well for you. Keep the pics coming! :P

Labek: :P You are a treat! :rofl:

I'm afraid I have to correct you there, Rainbow. Seeing you in those heels is a treat. You really do have (in my opinion, anyway) the best taste in heels. Words can't describe how sexy those slingbacks are. Please post some more pics of them!

Jeff: :P Labek: :P How about both of us being treats? Rainbow PS.I'm going to look around my files and post a couple images of the camel-colored pumps for you, Jeff, and a couple of the slings for you, Labek. As I used to tell a therapist of mine, "Watch this space!"

OK, guys, due to popular demand, here are two more photos of me in the camel-colored pumps, and two others of me wearing the slings.

As a bonus, I've included two more of the patent-leather pumps several folks liked.

Enjoy!

Rainbow

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Impressive, as always, rainbow! Speaking of those slings, how's the fit? They certainly do seem to look comfortable! Tell us more about them!

Hi, Jeff, They're 13WW, and a little too roomy! I think that the 13W would have been perfect. Let's see: from Nordstrom, four-inch heels, $75 (?). They feel wonderful, look good, and photograph very well. :P Rainbow

Hi, Jeff,

They're 13WW, and a little too roomy! I think that the 13W would have been perfect. Let's see: from Nordstrom, four-inch heels, $75 (?).

They feel wonderful, look good, and photograph very well.

Rainbow

13WW? Really? Cool! That would be just right for me! And you got them from Nordstrom? Hmm! The wheels are most definitely turning! I might just look into this! Heh!

Hi,

I went looking for the source of the slings several of you really liked.

They're on Designer Shoes, not Nordstrom. It's called "Opal," and is made by Hommerson. Cost: $71.

http://designershoes.com/index.html

This is a very handy site: you can shop by size, and the computer only shows you shoes in your size when you come back later.

Rainbow

Thanks for the info, rainbow! I appreciate it! The more I look at those shoes, the more I realize that I may just have to buy a pair for myself. Those slings would be perfect for spring and summer wear!

I wonder if you're moving a little toward adding slings to your collection the same way I've moved toward adding pumps for mine. I'm still basically a slings/sandals man, but I've come to appreciate the glories of pumps, too. By the way, am ready to shoot a couple of rolls tomorrow morning of me in off-black pantyhose, and in various combinations of skirts and heels. Yea! :P Rainbow

Well, slings are good looking shoes, and the ones you displayed are simply gorgeous. At present, I only have four pairs of slings while everything else are pumps, so I can't say I'm gravitating towards a different style! Heh! So, you're gonna experiment with off-black hosiery, eh? Good for you! I know you'll be pleased with how it'll look on you! :P

Well, I have the clothes ready, the pantyhose and various shoes ready; all I need is some sunlight. Unfortunately it's pouring! Maybe later today, I'll get the light I want. If not, I'll take my pictures on Monday, if it's sunny. :P Rainbow

Maybe later today, I'll get the light I want. If not, I'll take my pictures on Monday, if it's sunny.

Well, not that I'm a photography expert or anything, but perhaps you could substitute sunlight with say, 100 watt bulbs in nearby lamps which would artificially boost the light in whatever room you take your pics in. Just a suggestion!