Ironic LOL

Big Pump

How many of you have caught your wives wearing your shoes? (i.e. heels) My wife loves the shoes that I pick out for her and myself. Especially the heels I pick for myself. It's hilarious! Just glad my wife is so understanding and accomodating of my fetish. :)

My wife wears a size 8½ and I wear a women's size 10 or 10½. She does try on my heels from time to time (my heels are much higher than she likes to wear.) But, she usually buys dress shoes to match a specific outfit so my shoes, besides being to large for her, don't usually go with the outfit she is going to wear.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well, I am not married, but......

I had one girfriend who was intrigued with my collection of heels.

She wanted to try on a pair of lace up thigh high white & black boots that I had worn a few times with her. Boy did she get mad at me. Seems her thighs were bigger than mine, and she could not get them laced all the way up. Even funnier was the fact that the boots were a size 12, and she wore a 10.

Another girlfriend wanted to try walking in a pair of my calf high lace up boots with 5" heels. She was amazed that I could walk in them. She was only a size 7.5 so they were quite large on her. But she did enjoy the experience. So I bought a similar pair of knee high boots for her. She loved them, but would not wear them outside.

Lois wore a size 11. She really liked a pair of Blue below the knee pull on boots with a 5" heel, that I got from Fredericks of Hollywood. We went to a museum with her children on Saturday, and she insisted that she wanted to wear them. She took no other shoes as a back up, and I enjoyed watching her walk around all day. She got quite a few looks from other women and men also. I guess a big part of the thrill was knowing that they were MY boots she was wearing.

The lady I am seeing now is the same size as I am. She always checks out my boots when we go out. And I can assume she will be asking to try them on when we get home. She has not failed yet.

I must be blessed. :)

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I envy you guys with the mate who wears the same size shoe. While I am lucky enough to wear a 10 fem, my wife only wears a 6. :) Oh well, her taste in shoes is no where near as wild as mine so I would probably wear my own anyway!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

My wife and I have virtually the same size feet. She asked if she could borrow a pair of my heels to wear to a party, but when she tried them on decided they were too high for her. I tend not to wear hers though, they're mostly more practical than fun! Chris

I wear a size mens 12-13. My wife wears a size 10w-11s in womens. W/ the combo of her wide feet and the fairly large length of her shoes in heels anyway we are pretty close. I can comfortably wear a size 11-12 in certain women shoes if they are of the wide variety w/ the heel out. The whole thing is cool w/ me tho.

I have never had a gf wear my shoes, but I did have a girl wear one of my skirts. It was at the start of the 70's I had just bought my house a year before I got married. I was living in the house by myself at the time as my fiancée was living several miles away with her parents. I went to this really wild party on a Saturday night and was horrified to wake up in my bed the next morning with a strange girl next to me. I did not have a car at the time so I had to walk her home. She was wearing a long evening dress and did not want to walk down the main road in it on a Sunday morning, she asked me if my fiancée had any clothes at the house. I said that she had, but in fact she did not. I lent her one of my polo neck sweaters and a straight black skirt. As I walked her home I found it very amusing that she was wearing my skirt.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

There is no way that Mickey68 and I can wear each others shoes. She wears a 5 M U.S.W in shoes, while I wear a size 7.5 M U.S.W in shoes and a size 8 M U.S.W in boots. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hmm! In that case, Dawn, then both you and Mickey can fit your feet in just ONE of my shoes as I wear a 13 wide!!

:rofl:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 1 month later...

My ex and I wore the same size, but I was much younger then; I never brought it up in conversation with her that I'd have liked to "expand" my shoe collection. I did try on two pairs of her shoes in secret and wore another pair with her knowledge, though it was realtively innocent (refer to this thread).

There was a girl I was interested in while I lived in Atlanta who took a size 11 or 12 on occasion. She had to shop for shoes for her prom, and I offered to go with her. Had she not cold-shouldered me, I likely would have let her know the real reason behind my wanting to go :)

I wear a womens size 10 , sometimes I have to go to an 11 if the shoe runs small , My wife wears a size 9 to a 10 wide depending on the shoe , But even as this is the case for the most part she never wears my heels. one of the only times she did was to a Christmas party we went to once. For the most part she stays away from heels , and wears mostly boots with no heel or sneakers , she has slipped my clogs on to go to the car or go outside for something quick , but for the most part no ...

Being in the middle of the normal women's shoe size means that I, being a male, have much more variety of shoes and boots available to me more so over a male with much larger feet, which is good for me. But we have a problem on the other end with Mickey. She takes a size 5M US women's which are sometimes hard for us to find, especially in heels. We have had to resort to buying her white socks in the childrens department, because the smallest women's size is way too sloppy on her tiny feet and the larger girls socks fit perfectly. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!