Sight AND Sound

JeffB

Other than how much I love wearing women's shoes and how great they look on me, the real rush is hearing the seductive click-clack of the heels when I walk. Be it on tile, hardwood or pavement, the sound of my heels is so very thrilling for me, especially in spike heeled pumps which increases the appeal for me exponentially.

I know some of you prefer to be as silent as possible when street heeling, and I can understand your reasons why, but that's just not my bag. I absolutely NEED to hear my heels, otherwise, it's simply not worth wearing women's shoes. I don't mind attracting attention when I'm out and about, hell, the sight of a man in high heels does that anyway (a reason others prefer "stealth heels"), so that's no concern. I don't hide what I do, so it's no big deal to be seen AND heard by all around me.

I don't know if that puts me in the minority here, but that's the way it is for me. I'd like to know what others think on this topic!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'll agree with JeffB. I too like to hear the click clack sound of the heels and it does go along with the feel to be complete. Unless it's really quite where you are most other people are not in tune with the sound and don't even notice. If they aren't into shoes they don't even look. The only way I see people notice is if you are in full view right in front of them...Jim

Jeff I could not agree with you more. I can't wear HEELS out as the SOUTH don't put up with it and in sales. I do however wear my ANNE KLEIN black FLATS everywhere. The distinctive click of the designer HEELS are really what you and I enjoy. I wore them to the mall with wife Sunday wearing a pair of staight leg jeans. A few looks but no comment other than my wife.."your not going to wear those!! "Forgot I had them on!!! (yea, right!)". On calls I wear them. Bought a second pair as I got these in January. 2 Pair $108.00. Wotrh every penny. NEVER wear mens shoes!! KEEP ON HEELIN!!!!!

I've been known to remove the heel tips to amplify the sound of my metal stiletto heels striking against the hard pavement when I walk.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

JeffB -- I also enjoy the sound of heels, but I've yet to develop the psychological armour to be the one wearing noisy ones. So, while I still prefer stealth heels so that I don't get too much attention when out in public, I'm very grateful to have people who don't mind drawing all the attention. By wearing heels and other stereotypically feminine clothing with such great style and confidence, you're doing us all a favor. Click and clack away!

...I do however wear my ANNE KLEIN black FLATS everywhere. The distinctive click of the designer HEELS are really what you and I enjoy. I wore them to the mall with wife Sunday wearing a pair of staight leg jeans. A few looks but no comment other than my wife.."your not going to wear those!! "Forgot I had them on!!! (yea, right!)". On calls I wear them. Bought a second pair as I got these in January. 2 Pair $108.00. Wotrh every penny. NEVER wear mens shoes!!

KEEP ON HEELIN!!!!!

highHEELman, you and I are similar in a way as I don't own a single pair of men's dress shoes. I have been inclined to purchase a pair of Anne Klein shoes in the past, how do they hold up?

Here is a pic of a pair of Franco Sarto Bocca's that I wear:

Posted Image

With flats, I don't think anyone call tell the difference. And I say that because my girlfriend is in fashion and if a shoe passes her "test", it'll probably pass in general.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Well, I'm pleased to have read that so many of you agreed with me about the delightful sound of high heels. Great minds DO think alike! Oh, and like kneehighs, I don't own any men's dress shoes. Why would I? They're ugly as hell anyway!

With flats, I don't think anyone call tell the difference. And I say that because my girlfriend is in fashion and if a shoe passes her "test", it'll probably pass in general.

I like Franco Sartos as much as anyone aroud here!

However, flats hardly meet the definition of "high heel meeting place..."

Feel and smell also play a part in my enjoyment of shoes.

A really nice expensive all leather shoe simply feels and smells better than a cheap imitation leather one, besides looking better.

Amen to that! I couldn't agree with you more! The smell of new leather women's shoes is almost seductive! :)

Amen to that! I couldn't agree with you more! The smell of new leather women's shoes is almost seductive! :)

I've not noticed it as much with my shoes, but a couple of pairs of my leather boots smell fantastic, especially my Faith calf boots. With all the pairs in my shoe cupboard there's a wonderful smell of leather every time I open it.

As for the sound, we have quarry tiles in the kitchen and I love to walk on them in my metal-tipped stilettos.

Chris

I love the sound of heels too! On the rare occassions I've been out in stilettos I have enjoyed that sound immensely almost to the point of arousal!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Like Dr. Shoe, I also like the sound heels make striking solid flooring. My J-Lo boots, with their 4½" rubber capped, stiletto heels hardly make any sound while my Bandolino loafer style shoes with 3" semi-bock heels really sound off.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

For some, the idea of others knowing you're wearing a pair of heels has become a point of fetish. For others who enjoy reveling in heel-wearing more than exhibitionism, it's a point of contention. I, for one, enjoy wearing heels, and do not revel in whether anyone else around me knows, or cares, whether I'm wearing heels or not!!!

I also am one of those that doesn't care if anyone knows I am wearing woman's shoes. While I love the sound of spike heels on sidewalks, I'm nott so obvious that people around me take notice. My fetish is very simple in that I just love to wear woman's shoes. Preferably, stiletto heels. But realistically, whatever is suitable for the occasion.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I dont really care how much noise my heels make because I love to attract attention that way, just to get people to actually notice me in heels, not really caring what they may or may not think! :) this always makes my day & that I'm always proud to be wearing the boots I love (one of 4 different pairs) I have different styles of levis in length to wear with any given style of boot that I choose to wear for that day.

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

I too don't care what other people think. I enjoy wearing heels and also love the sound while walking. I just do it for myself although not often enough. Have to try and expand my wearing.. Jim

I also love wearing women's shoes and boots. The higher the heel, the greater the thrill. The sound of stiletto heels click-clacking on a tile or wood floor is sexually exciting. It's like saying, "Powerful, Powerful, Powerful," over and over again. I don't care what others think or say. If someone says to me, "Aren't those women's shoes (or boots)?" I answer, "They sure are and I enjoy wearing them immensely." I absolutely refuse to apologize or to be intimidated for wearing women's boots or shoes. Men's shoes suck and they are so boring. I even enjoy wearing flats.

• 4 weeks later...

I also am one of those that doesn't care if anyone knows I am wearing woman's shoes. While I love the sound of spike heels on sidewalks, I'm nott so obvious that people around me take notice. My fetish is very simple in that I just love to wear woman's shoes. Preferably, stiletto heels. But realistically, whatever is suitable for the occasion.

I couldn't agree with you more, bubba! While you call it "fetish", I prefer "passion", still, no matter what you call it, it's still something we all enjoy doing very much!

:)

I love the look, the feel and the sound of heels. Take any of those away and the thrill of wearing the heels is not quite the same. If I could taste heels I would probably love that too! My heels have never had a distinct smell but, again, if they did I would probably love that too! :) I was leaving a grocery store yesterday and heard the click-clack of heels coming from a woman walking in the parking lot. The only problem was that her jeans were so long that I couldn't see the heels. Without seeing the heels the click-clack was just that...a click-clack and nothing else.

Posted Image

The more I wear my 5990 pumps from Sexy Shoes, the more I love the loud, sharp and authorative sound the heels make when I walk. Just hearing that terrific sound makes me tingle all over and gives me a tremendous feeling of pride and confidence in myself. From a purely personal standpoint, it's quite intoxicating, and reinforces the reason why I love wearing women's shoes.

Posted Image

The more I wear my 5990 pumps from Sexy Shoes, the more I love the loud, sharp and authorative sound the heels make when I walk. Just hearing that terrific sound makes me tingle all over and gives me a tremendous feeling of pride and confidence in myself. From a purely personal standpoint, it's quite intoxicating, and reinforces the reason why I love wearing women's shoes.

Already 5990 pairs? Seems that your shoe cabinet is growing like an avalanche. Tee-Hee :P

But I have to agree. I love the noise of my heels on the street especially with metallic tips. Not only during my daily purchases in the supermarket but also in the night without people on the street. Hence it's not only exhibitionism. Is it the imagination in the deepest regions of my brain to meet eventually other people or wearing my heels in broad daylight? Or simply a kind of 'auto eroticism'? May be Genebujold has an explanation ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!