Sight AND Sound

JeffB

Already 5990 pairs? Seems that your shoe cabinet is growing like an avalanche. Tee-Hee :P

HA! Who knows? One day that might just happen! I have been buying shoes quite frequently of late!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

HA! Who knows? One day that might just happen! I have been buying shoes quite frequently of late!

:P

Hi JeffB,

just today afternoon I saw in german TV a broadcast about shoes. One of the guests in the studio was the owner of the biggest shoe collection of Germany. Or the world? 3420 pairs!

A part of his collection can be admired in the german shoe museum of Hauenstein in the southern Rhineland. It's not necessary to understand the german language, click simply on photos. Here a link to his historical shoe collection

http://www.deutsches-schuhmuseum.de/ets/frame.htm

There were two girls in the studio. The moderator asked them "How many shoes do you call your own?" One girl was owner of 25 pairs, the other answered about 100. I didn't understand why the moderator always pronounced that women are mad of buying shoes. I can beat the 25 only with my high heels :P

cheers

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Posted Image

Affter a couple of outings in my gray five inchers, the heels aren't quite as loud and sharp as the style like in my avatar, but the sound is still quite nice to me, and it reinforces just one of the reasons why I wear heels.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!