The Queen of Heels

Gina, You have wonderfull legs and curves. You like a little bit of my stepdaughter. I think there some asian in you. Anyway: tell me how it is possible to walk on your highest patforms. I wear shoes with a 12" heel and a 5" platform, but need crutches to be able even to stand up. Hear from you heelsfeel

• 2 weeks later...

Gina,

You have wonderfull legs and curves. You like a little bit of my stepdaughter. I think there some asian in you. Anyway: tell me how it is possible to walk on your highest patforms. I wear shoes with a 12" heel and a 5" platform, but need crutches to be able even to stand up.

Hear from you

heelsfeel

*lol*

There is no asian in me, ethnical i´m 50% german and the other 50% are my secret

I can move with my mega platforms but i cannot walk with those 12" heel 7inch platforms.

Kisses,

Gina

Hi Gina, Sorry for the delay in my answer: I was out of town some days. Like your white/black shoes with the red heel. Where do you buy your wonderfull shoes anyway? Btw I allways get and got my gf/wives in heels. Not as high as you and I'm wearing, not over 5" (the last time my gf bought shoes in The Little Shoe Shop in London. Sorry its gone. Wonderfull shoes they had). I allways wear 6" and higher with my size 6 UK!! Greatings Heelfeel

i'm so glad to come back and catchup on all the wonderful pics of Gina! man.. i can't believe i was away so long! i started catching up on my site and saw nothing.. so i came straightways here to find out what is going on.. and behold, she's teaching in full glory!!! Gina, keep on looking fine! RPM

Greatings Gina :-)

I am ready to learn some German words !

BTW I just visited your website...What a nice "welcome" picture you got there !

I like your heels and the way you wear them. All pictures are totally AMAZING.

( And let's say you are a very nice looking brunette too ! )

• 4 weeks later...

I've looked this picture-over repeatedly..... and there ain't NUTHIN missin' to my-eye!

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I´m sorry for my long absence, but i hope you like the photos. In the first one we tried to copy a famous american photographer. It is not perfect but i think it is nice.

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/dlc.jpg

One for the extrem platform lovers

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/maega.jpg

and one for the srappy pumps lovers

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/glao.jpg

Kisses,

Gina

Oh, I don't know! Looks just like the typical "girl that lives next door" to me! (Don't I wish! ;) In my wildest dreams :penitent:) Congratulations for another award winning presentation, Gina! I keep saying that it can't get any better.....and then it does. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Looks just like the typical "girl that lives next door" to me!

..... if that 'house-next-door' is for-sale, you let me know!

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!