The Queen of Heels

Hi Gina: What a lovely pair of boots. I have never seen something like that. If you can, please let me know where you got them. They have red soles and look like Louboutins, are they? Please let me know. I love your postings, keep the boots coming!!!

Gina, love the black pumps you just added. really sexy.. super tall!!! the part i really like, the sole has evidence that you've walked in them!!!!! that's a major added boost! mainly because most models who have heels that tall with no platform won't wear them.. just do the pictuer. you've worn them enough to get a wear pattern on it.. super super sexy!!!! RPM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did i ever told you that i hate computer ? 4th crash within 6 months !!!

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/classics01.jpg

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/bui.jpg

Gina

You have amazing and beautiful legs, you truly dont need stockings at all, in fact I think your legs looks better without them :blinkbigeyes::pulsingheart:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...

I think the time has come for Gina to change her name from Queen of heels, to Heels Goddess. She is the supreme high heeled lady of our times.

Thanks but no, ReGina - lat. for Queen :blinkbigeyes: so this fits better and Queen is real a goddess not :pulsingheart:

Kisses,

Gina

lol, VERY :blinkbigeyes:, but what the heck happened to your leg? Hope you didnt break something?

Your age says your now 99, did your leg just wear out after 99 years? lol (Stupid me)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 1 month later...

What a great pair of pictures. I love the first pair of shoes, they are incredibly high. I truly love the hidden platform. The zebra boots are great too. Please keep the nice pictures coming.

• 1 month later...

A new Wallpaper for you - i hope you like it

I love it, thanks!

However, I should probably stay out of that room, else it could be a "Forest of No Return" for me.

i.e., I walk in and become so enthralled/mesmerized that I forget to eat, never leave, and perish.

One Anime series that I watched (Lodoss) had such a forest. The forest would trick people into seeing what they wanted most and they would lose their minds, become trapped and never leave.

Ok, maybe I'm taking the analogy a bit too far. :)

• 3 months later...