The Queen of Heels

Gina....It looks like theres a copy cat Queen of heels (wanna be) in town..?? Lady Nadja....Same set, same shoes....and there's many many more on her site too...do we need to call the HH police?? But Who's closet is this? LOL RX

post-1979-133522887349_thumb.jpg

post-1979-13352288735_thumb.jpg

post-1979-133522887352_thumb.jpg

hi heels

Gina....It looks like theres a copy cat Queen of heels (wanna be) in town..??

Lady Nadja....Same set, same shoes....and there's many many more on her site too...do we need to call the HH police??

But Who's closet is this?

LOL

RX

Nadja is a good friend. She is using my shoes for making some pictures, but she is not getting all of my shoes. *lol*

btw. the one in front of the closet http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/6829d1245246973-requests-2207189560_fcac67ca20closet.jpg is me and you will never see any other woman in front of my big shoe closet. We bought some more closets but they do not fit to the other closets and sadly many shoes do not fit in anymore.

Kisses,

Gina

Nadja is a good friend. She is using my shoes for making some pictures, but she is not getting all of my shoes. *lol*

btw. the one in front of the closet http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/6829d1245246973-requests-2207189560_fcac67ca20closet.jpg is me and you will never see any other woman in front of my big shoe closet. We bought some more closets but they do not fit to the other closets and sadly many shoes do not fit in anymore.

Gina, argh sounds great! What about some pics of you and Nadja together, now that would be a sight for sore eyes...I can't wait!

So whats the story with the sets, school teacher in front of the board, settee scene etc where are these all taken?

LOL

hi heels

Gina, argh sounds great! What about some pics of you and Nadja together, now that would be a sight for sore eyes...I can't wait!

So whats the story with the sets, school teacher in front of the board, settee scene etc where are these all taken?

LOL

Sorry, Nadja is strictly making pictures for herself, she is a profesional dominatrix http://www.bizarradies.com//index.php?sfwi=201&sfcr=&sfci=118641&sfmode=direkt

Her newer pictures do have no heels and nylon background, they are pure sm and this

is not my style.

The Sets are done at my house. (ok a big part still belongs to the bank, *lol*)

Kisses,

Gina

Hi GINA im very and very loved you. You are a BEATIFUL Lady and you have excellent body I love all of your pictures, speciality with elite-heels pump shoes!!!! Please public frecuently more pics. And please one more sexy!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

btw. the one in front of the closet http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/6829d1245246973-requests-2207189560_fcac67ca20closet.jpg is me and you will never see any other woman in front of my big shoe closet..

I could probably spend a few days just looking at your closet..

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As usual, very sexy pix and hot looking shoes. A question, do you always wear nylons with your heels or do you ever go bare?

Both, especially bare in summer. I was born in southern europe where it is way warmer than the place i decided to stay. After 12 years in germany i got used to the situation, but i wear way more nylons/pantyhose because of the cold area.

Kisses,

Gina

and a little snapshot to show you where i grab you in the case you do not treat me like a lady !!!

...of course my little gangsters i know your reactions now

Posted Image

Greetings Gina :-)

Looks like the cat did not have any negative reactions so I guess it will be OK :chuckle:

BTW, Is-it your cat ?

I have a cat who looks almost the same ! (See his picture below)

post-14338-133522893566_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Greetings Gina :-)

Looks like the cat did not have any negative reactions so I guess it will be OK :cry1:

BTW, Is-it your cat ?

I have a cat who looks almost the same ! (See his picture below)

Yes it is my cat and your have a nice tiger too :-)

Kisses,

Gina

As always, Gina, posts from you are always worth waiting for, it's just such a pity that you don't have the time to post a new picture every hour. That would really be something to keep members of this board tuned in. Thank you for all the posts you have made so far, and I look forward to seeing all new posts from you

• 3 weeks later...