SexyToesToo

Office Heels - How High Do You Dare Wear?

I have "appropriate" footwear for working in an office.  But every blue moon I like to wear my favourite platform peep toe pumps with a 5 1/2" heel.  post-19250-0-58319600-1427783033_thumb.jHow high do you dare wear to the office?

• Like 6

When I do have to visit an office it's usually for the purpose of meeting with people I don't know. In which case I tend to like to stand taller than others if I can.

Hello SexyToesToo, (thanks for the friend request btw)

5 inches with no platform is about the limit for me , on the rare occasions I wear heels with a platform I can go a little higher :-)

Louise x

• Like 1

Louise,

you are still here :-)

Nice to see you. I hope all is well with you  x

I always wear heels to work (at least 5").

People can hear me coming from miles away :)

I enjoy the extra height given that I am 5'10" - I enjoy having the guys look up to me.

• Like 2

Hi All I usually wear 5 inch no platroem or 6 inch with a platform no higher to the office on the infrequent occasions that i have to be there.

Regards

Abby

My everyday office attire would include a 4 or 4.5" heel. The odd day a classic 5" heel but nothing too thin as my overall office is fairly conservative.   I am just a shade over 5.6" so this still leaves me at an eye to eye level with most of my male colleagues and clients. 

My usual heel is 4" and sometimes 5. I recently purchased my first platforms and love them.  I am able to wear only one shoe and use crutches full time.

Contrary to what most people think I do very well on crutches and a heel, very smooth and graceful.

On 2015-05-19 at 4:34 AM, Roxanne said:

I always wear heels to work (at least 5").

People can hear me coming from miles away :)

I enjoy the extra height given that I am 5'10" - I enjoy having the guys look up to me.

Well said girlfriend :)

I wear 6 inch heels to work with about a 2 inch platform. Slides or mules with nice padding in them. On my feet ALL day and find them comfy.

• Like 3

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎11 at 3:27 AM, tina said:

one of mine

new.png

What a lovely pair of office heels. How high are the heels and platforms?

Hi Tina, I like the hidden platforms that they have. Those are relatively new. Most shoes you could see where the platform ends and where the shoe part started. I am like you, 6 inch heel with a 2 inch platform!

• Like 4

My husband makes me where 6 inch to the office daily.  (No platform) I work 3 days a week in the office and 2 from home so on the home days it is ballet boots or even higher with platform.  If the shoes arnt patent leather or something else that screams sexy, very high heals can still be work appropriate.

Edited by Charlotte
  • Like 1