Sign in to follow this  
Man-in-Boots

How tall are you without heels?

how tall are you without heels?  

379 members have voted

1. 1. how tall are you without heels?

Im 6'8" or 203 cm and shoe size 12 UK mostly

I am 6' tall and wear a size 11 or 12US, depending on the manufacturer.

I am 6' 1" and size 11US

I'm 6'6" and wear size 48EU/17US - even harder to find :-( But I like heels, especially spiked heels, and would wear them in public if only I have enough courage...

48 eu is not 17 us.

i am 6'1.5" and wear us 15 shoes. that is 50 eu.

I'm 181 sm; 5' 11-1/4" (too precise, I know :smile:)

Size 11 US fits perfectly on left foot and needs a bit of stretching on the right.

My first pair is size 12 as in all forums and conversion tables it says to add 2 sizes to the one you wear.

So, these ones: http://www.hhplace.org/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=7201 got worn few times at home, but I can't walk in them :smile:

I'm 5'9" and wear women's 11-12 depending on the brand.

Im roughly 191cm, which is about 6'3. I wear size 12 UK mens shoes, 45 Euro. I wear size 12 womens UK and so far not a problem (from when I can actually FIND shoes that big!)

At 5' 7", I frequently feel....vertically challanged. You know, top shelves of kitchen cabinets, etc. 4" - 6" heels really make a difference. Its not just psychological, its practical. If you're 6' +, you probably don't really get it.

Im also 5' 7" without heels. Im 18 years old and wear a mens size 8 1/2. I have small feet. I usually wear size 9 1/2 in womens. But check out the post I just did on sizing and see if it will help you out at all.

Hey!, I'm 5'7 1/2, but as an ex-rock climber I can get to where many of the tall people can't get! Even in heels! Might tread on the cake, though.

I'm 6' 5" tall without heels. Still can't figure why I want to be taller in heels ??? :smile: But I just love the feel....

I'm 5'4" so I don't obviously stand out while wearing heels. Depending on the shoe and where it came from, my foot fits in women's shoe sizes 9.5-11 (North America) 40-41 (Europe).

I am 5'7", and I'm not alone in that group according to the stats. Although I had expected more guys to be above 6'0". But I think my size is fine for wearing heels.

I'm 5'5" and wear a size 7 in men's and, amazingly true to sizing rules, a 9 in women's. I only stick out a little wearing my 7 1/2 platforms, but having been shorter than average my whole life, I like being a bit taller than everyone I know. :smile:

6' 1'' for me (1.85 m in EUR) Do you think, it is to much tall to wear high heels ?

I am 5'11" and when I wear any of my heels I stand over 6'. The wife is 5'5" and I usually tower over her when heeled.

5'9", and I only have one pair of 5" heels (1" platform). The Mrs loves my added height.

I'm 6'1" without heels, i guess my new heels should push that to 6'6" - phew, better buy a safety hat. The wife is 5' by the way. For 'Chap' no i don't think you are too tall for heels.