I Told Her!

gallux

I did it... thought I could never do, but I was in a dead end. I told my wife about my crossdressing and specially my love for female footwear. We were already in a crisis. I was very depressed these days, as I was certain that I would never ever be able to put my feet into a pair of heels again. I spent countless nights sitting here in front of my laptop, searching and doing a bit of a "voyeur" thing, looking pictures videos of high heels just so that I could feel a little bit of that thrill of before... you know that is not possible. So we were sitting in a bar, looking at each other face. I already had a few beers (why is it always like this, things just start spitting out of your mouth when you drink), and then we started talking about a gift that I am owing her since her birthday. Then we came across the shoes discussion. She already knows about my apparently normal female footwear fetish. She always thought that I loved to see her in pumps, ONLY. And on top of that, I lied to her. I confirmed that it was only that, several years ago. That was my biggest mistake in our relationship. Then, I asked her: Honey, do you think this is weird for a man to like heels... She told me: As long as you don't want to wear them... Then, I breathed and replied: What if I did that... what would you say? She then started laughing and asked that I stopped joking... but I then replied that I was definitely not joking... then the laugh turned into tears... We just walked away of the place and went home... then obviously, as soon as we stepped in, the questions... Are you gay? etc.. We had a VERY long conversation... I learned that she already read about CDing before, so contrary to my belief, she was very well informed... it is just that she never thought it would happen to the man that sleeped beside her... Then, after a while, we clarified a lot of things, and I told her everything. In the end she even made a joke and said we would even try to wear heels together in our hotter moments, you know... That was one of my greatest moments in my life. Now I can share one of my biggest passions with the one person I care most... and now even more... how lucky I am... And thanks to all the people in this forum that told me to go for it... you were right all the time... and for those still "in the closet" reading... stop and think... you might be losing time and missing a great opportunity. Not to mention that you might end up having problems in your relationship even if you do not tell your woman, because this will make you suffer, and dear people around you will suffer together. Happy heeling folks!

Glad to hear things out in the open. To others out there, its always best to tell the other person before things go too far. Don't take advantage of her acceptance. Let her be the one to initiate you wearing heels in front of her. Like me today. I have on heels but I have another pair of shoes to put on because I am spending the afternoon with my wife. I hope things go well for you both

Gallux, that is great news. You have achieved a major milestone in your life. Now just relax and take it easy. Things will go forward a LOT better if you ALWAYS make HER the center of your attention, not the shoes. Keep your life balanced like that, and take baby steps. Make sure she is within her comfort zone, but push the envelope slowly. Over time (it took me 20 years!) your wife will adapt and get used to the "new you." I see an exciting future for you both! Steve

Nice going gallux. Hope you enjoy your heeling now that your wife heard it from you. My wife is ok with it too and yes we do have a few pairs of matching heels that we wear out together, sometimes. Happy Heeling, bluejay

In truth all females play with men's feelings, and where I am from it is called a guilt trip, they know how to use and abuse you in anything. the country I am from Irish women have no personality and are very boring. they are stuck in a barbie doll bubble. I have never had a girlfriend and glad of that, if I wear my heels in a city town they would laugh at me and tell there friends about it.

Congrats Gallux, That is a major step forward and hope things go well. It gives me hope that maybe one day it may be possible for others like me to tell our wifes.

Thanks for all the words and good advices folks. In fact she is still shocked and wary whenever I am browsing the web... I guess the wait is making her anxious (I ordered a pair of pumps that are on the way), and she wants to really see me wearing heels in front of her to believe what I told her. So you are right, the best is to take baby steps and keep my heeling in second place, and her always first. And that is not a problem because it is true, now more than ever.

Here is a picture of the pair I just bought in ebay, a nude patent pump from Kensie Girl. It has a mid heel and rubber sole, so I can train a little bit and at least not be so dumb in front of her :)

Posted Image

Nice going gallux.

Hope you enjoy your heeling now that your wife heard it from you.

My wife is ok with it too and yes we do have a few pairs of matching heels that we wear out together, sometimes.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Would be so fun to have matching pairs, I am looking forward to that!

Congrats Gallux, That is a major step forward and hope things go well. It gives me hope that maybe one day it may be possible for others like me to tell our wifes.

Think a lot about you and her, and if you see a window of opportunity, don't hesitate... took me 6 years and she was really pissed that I did not tell that earlier. Women like the truth, always. Lesson learned.

"she was really pissed that I did not tell that earlier. Women like the truth, always" That is the statement for all! An open book and tell the truth. Whatever is going on she/he will pick up the signs that all is not right, be it work, family or the relationship. Sometimes it's hard to find the words/ which words that make sense. Sometimes a drink is the key sometimes it's the location or a feeling that seems mutual. Be brave. Al

That sounds like a great (and brave) step forward gallux, and an emotional rollercoaster for you and her. I hope it brings you closer together. One thing I would emphasise is that if you appreciate her acceptance and think she's really special for it, then tell her so ! It can be a huge emotional effort for any partner to come to terms with it or even embrace it, and acknowledging that can make all the difference - us guys tend to not be so good at that. Good wishes to you both.

If you like it, wear it.