Anyone Go Out In Heels On Purpose?

Curt

What I'm trying to ask is: do you go out just so you have an excuse to wear heels? I used to, but heels now are just an ordinary thing for me. I started going out in them because its no fun just inside the house. It would hepl our cause if people could see guys in heels and stylish clothes out and about. Its not a fetish at all(at least not for me), but all in all, heels are sexy no matter what gender wears them. I like to think I have a sexyness in my dressing style. Just my way of feeling comfortable.

Did I go out on purpose. That would be a yes. It has become much more a part of me since then. High heels have just become a normal part of my wardrobe. They are just the shoes I wear on a day to day basis. Nothing perverse, it's just my style, and you know what what, people accept it. Imagine that,.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It's been a long time since I've gone out wearing heels just for the thrill of it. Back in college when I first discovered heels, I'd wear them with long pants or jeans up and down a dark side street next to where I lived. I never got caught, but it was thrilling to be outside in heels. That's when I learned it was a lot different walking on pavement than just walking indoors. Now I go out for some specific objective, and decide to wear heels, and still enjoy the sensation. I wear heels out whenever I can. I enjoy wearing them in the house, too. Steve

I have only been outside in heels twice, and those times were both on purpose. I put on my wedge sneakers when it got dark and walked around a few streets. Never longer than 15 minutes, my feet don't seem to be able to handle it (yet).

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

You probably found some muscles you didn't know you owned. It takes quite a bit of practice to learn to use them. Plan on at least a week (168 hours) to get to where you're comfortable, and lots more than that to become really proficient and confident. Enjoy the journey! The end result is well worth it, and the exercise is fun. Steve

Yes I go out on purpose in heels. Whether its to a store to try some on or for a walk nearby. I've tended to try and find a gas station somewhere and take my heels to go in and pay for it, particularly when it's quiet. It sounds a bit stupid but I enjoy it. It sounds like a lot of do exactly the same

I am right there with you pumpcat, except I would have to say it is a feish. Not sure what else it would be, except I do love heels. I am not into fashion Or style. Now that I wear them pretty much all the time, no needd for "special trips".

interesting subject... I just did few heelings with my wedge booties because I would not fell too comfortable with the looks I would probably attract, I know this is not the best attitude to have but I guess I still have to work it out... luckily I fell in love with the wedge sneakers and got a couple of "discreet" pairs. now I enjoy styling them and I wear them whenever I can.....shopping, car washing, night out, etc etc...

Whenever I bought a new pair, I would make it my sole reason, no pun intended, to wear them out to at least one or two places before I went home & boxed them in the trunk of my SUV. I've probably worn the shoes in my avatar the most out of All of the pair I've owned or had, with and without socks. Course, those times after the first weren't intentional. It was just because they are comfy :)

Formally "HHDude"

Yes, I often do go out "on purpose" just so I can wear my heels. In fact, just today, my 13 year old son forgot his phone charger at his mom's house. I told him that I would not drive him over there, but that I would walk with him. HA! Perfect excuse. When I say "go out," I mean step out of the door without the intention of getting in a car to go somewhere. I know this seems odd, but I've lost about 10 pounds since I started heeling in public in earnest. OK, it's only part of an exercise regimen, but still. . . I look at it as an athletic challenge. Walk a Mile in Her Shoes, pfft! For me, it's more like Walk Until You Have To Go Visit the Cobbler. My neighbors must think I'm really weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I would try to walk out in heels on purpose. Like just recently I would have a fedora, shades, a form fitting t=shirt, boot cut jeans, and my black jeffrey campbell Lita boots. I wore that outfit twice to the mall: 1st time to pick up my fiancee's engagement right and the 2nd time to pick up a video game early in the morning. Just recently I went to walk the dog around 1:30 in the morning in a pair of skinny jeans and black pumps. It was fun and I told my fiancee about it. It was adviced that I not wear heels so close to home because most people are not sleep and were coming in late from work as I was ( which was true). Plus I was a representation of her and my son in the area. Most people recognize them in the area because of my son's school. And I don't want to tarnish that. Basically she told me that there is a place and time to do everything and not to crap where I sleep.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!