How Women Perceive Celebrities In Heels

Gudulitooo

Angelina Jolie. I wish she would stick her head our of a car while going forward at 60mph. I would LOVE to see how far her lips would flap over her head. Brad Pitt? That Runt? Real women have kicked him around so many times he would make a star football in the NFL. No, not a player, but the ball! :) Honestly? Ive no need for " lifts ", Ill just be a real person, quite honest and not try to hide how tall I am or am not. Put them ( heels ) on display guys! Flaunt em if ya have em!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Why don't the male celebs wear high heels? They can get away with it because they are celebs. Will they be slandered, and lose their leading man status? I have a friend who was a real GQ type. 5'4" and wore elevator shoes. Everybody teased him because he was pretending he's something he's not. I'm 5'9"(in flats) I wear 4.5" heels all the time with all of the femme stuff. I've never been made fun of, they thought I looked cool! I'm being myself. If your not yourself people will think of you as a phony and not take you seriously. It goes for a man or a woman. Ashley.

Angelina Jolie. I wish she would stick her head our of a car while going forward at 60mph. I would LOVE to see how far her lips would flap over her head.

Brad Pitt? That Runt? Real women have kicked him around so many times he would make a star football in the NFL. No, not a player, but the ball! :)

ILk, how right. What I find funny is the ability of women to discuss for hours (10 pages or more) about one's height ! And I don't find how many of them participated in the discussion. Funny but typical comments include : "Poor Brad got caught without his lifts next to George" "Is even so short that he has to worry that much about his height?" Maybe the actor plays with its height only to have more people speaking about him ? But the sad thing is wearing lifts or heels is mixed up with having an inferiority complex.

We are different here! We wear heels because we like them. Being taller is an added bonus! But its not my sole purpose of wearing them. I'm already 5'10" barefoot.

We're the same here. Same height and same motivation.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Brad Pitt and I have a lot in common. Nearly the same age, and we share common ancestry: "Irish-Scots-Germans who settled in the area... I know we have some Seminole, and some Cherokee Indian, in us." Cherokee, yes. Seminole, no. I'm also about four inches taller than he.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Well on my side, being taller do not really change my perspective (almost 6'4 barefoot, still can use 4' heels without any risks through normal doors...), so I can't figure how great a motivation is to be taller than others :-) I only have the motivation to be smaller when confronted with seats in public transport.

If taller was the only benefit of heels, many of the models and other generously height endowed people would have scrapped heels long ago. Together with extending ones height, it's the feelings one gets as the wearers are positioned more on their tippy toes than being flat footed. It's also the styling lines created in the high heeled position that seems to be attractive to nearly everyone. Another benefit is the enhanced appearance of wearing luxurious footwear for those who openly wear high heels. Even the simple design of high heeled pumps/court shoes and boots spruce up ones appearance. Some of the other pluses are the different toe box shapes, the accessorizing with different materials, prints, and trinkets, such as: jewelry, sequins, bows, buckles, pleats, rosettes, straps, and etc. We can not forget to mention the contributions of the many shapes and heights of the heel, whether they are stilettoed, blocked, coned, wedged, bladed, ponied, or other cosmetic and designed features, as assets in this listing. In adding all the positives of wearing heels, the wearer knows they are dapperly dressed to the nines (How's that for bringing back an old phrase?), especially when they chose the attire from their preferences of knowing how to be at their best.