What's Your Next Challenge Wearing Heels?

SleekHeels

May I suggest you treat her extremely nicely the next few days? Tell her how special she is. Buy her flowers or candy or jewelry. Take her out to dinner at a special restaurant or to a movie, play, or concert. Tell her it is just for being so wonderful, no special reason. Melt her heart and she'll have a difficult time being critical of your footware. Remember, women don't want to be upstaged, so show her you have your priorities in the right order! She's #1; shoes are #2.

Good luck!

Steve

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I suggest you treat her extremely nicely the next few days? Tell her how special she is. Buy her flowers or candy or jewelry. Take her out to dinner at a special restaurant or to a movie, play, or concert. Tell her it is just for being so wonderful, no special reason. Melt her heart and she'll have a difficult time being critical of your footware. Remember, women don't want to be upstaged, so show her you have your priorities in the right order! She's #1; shoes are #2.

Good luck!

Steve

Words of wisdom, Steve.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi RonC, I go on Northwest line from suburbs.

Thighbootguy,

Of course I belong in boots, that other guy is my wife.  LOL  

SleekHeels,

I agree it comes across as a classy look.

Since you are all asking here are a few pics of my all black outfit.

Getting back on topic, who's next.  What's your next challenge wearing heels?

You look amazing in that outfit, very powerful look....Go for it buddy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stefe,

I wish we had a "Like" button!  

mlroseplant, what brand, style, and size are those shoes.  You have great taste.

I love those heels mlroseplant! Where can I get a pair? :)

Fellas, these shoes are Nine West Plantera. I got mine on Amazon, and I'm somewhat ashamed to say I paid full price, which as I recall was something like $120. When I saw them, I just had to have them. The production run on this model seems to have been fairly short, as they are presently only available in a few sizes and colors. They run small. I normally take a size 9, which is what my shoes are, but I probably should have ordered a 9 1/2.