My Collection.

thesampeople

Some been very killer to walk in mind, but practice makes perfect right? :D

Nice collection.

If the fit is right then practice should be all you need. If these are you first heels, you might start with a lower heels and work your way up.

Remember, wearing heels is supposed to be fun, not painful.

Enjoy your heels.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Extremely bulky and heavy looking, in my opinion. But, the maker thought there was a market for those styles.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Do you work for Dorothy Perkins or something?

Haha I wish I worked for them, it's only because they have good sales and also a good old size 9 and student discount which makes them pretty unresistable, the Mary Janes are my favourite too :) Edited by thesampeople

Four pairs is a good amount. For a while I would just buy cheaper shoes but more of them- now I'm shifting towards buying far less (much more concealable) but buying really nice ones instead. I think it's a good trade-off.

Haha I wish I worked for them, it's only because they have good sales and also a good old size 9 and student discount which makes them pretty unresistable, the Mary Janes are my favourite too :)

Yeah I know. I quite like the maryjane styles too but I can never find any 9s when I go. Maybe you beat me to it! LOL

TBH, I'm the same, I tend to find a retailer who sells good stuff and stick to them. Mine's Next, I don't know how many pairs of their shoes and boots I own.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...