Sign in to follow this  
ilikekicks

Opinions Wanted

A classic design, will go with just about any formal dress requirements, but suitable for casual. Question is - - - basic black or a color? I'm thinking black patent myself, but I would really like to have seen it produced in a black leather. I attempt to stay away from suede myself

They have nice lines, rather like classical 1950/60's stilettos. The stiching is not fine, neither are the materials and quality of finish. A budget shoe that will not stay in good shape for long.

Edited by Amanda Snake

Nice , is like. Real classic style, either black or the red.

I was wondering what kind of thoughts you were after. I agree classic black or red is fine, but I prefer court (pumps) shoes to be a little more rounded and higher up the sides with no toe clevage. no I would never wear any kind of suede at all mens or womens, and to be honest I would no go for this style of shoe anyway, but whatever floats your boat.

they're pretty average....

Very nice! If you invest in suede though, invest in a suede brush as well.

I love them, A classic pump that never goes our of style ( I hope not) is feminine, and sleek. I would like to see the vamp a little smaller, even to show a little toe cleavage.

I like them in the lilac suede color. I'm not a big fan of pointy toe shoes but in that color I would consider a pair.

A basic, but still pretty high heels.

Nothing special. There's so many amazing simple black shoes available.

Nothing special. There's so many amazing simple black shoes available.

I'm with Benno on this one. Fine at $ 33.95. For a C-note, other choices are available that experss greater subtlety and balance. To me, the straight sided, pencil-shape heel doesn't have sufficient weight to carry the rest of the shoe.

"Pretty average " and " Nothing Special " and ' classic ' were all the terms I was looking for. I have a meeting coming up with a producer and needed something that was basically ' common '. Not really flashy and nothing that looked ' cheap '. Neither terms came from anyone so I think my assessment panned out. Thanks for the input everyone! -ILK

Edited by ilikekicks

ILK, Good luck with the meeting. Hope all goes well for you.