Opinions Wanted

ilikekicks

A classic design, will go with just about any formal dress requirements, but suitable for casual. Question is - - - basic black or a color? I'm thinking black patent myself, but I would really like to have seen it produced in a black leather. I attempt to stay away from suede myself

They have nice lines, rather like classical 1950/60's stilettos. The stiching is not fine, neither are the materials and quality of finish. A budget shoe that will not stay in good shape for long.

Edited by Amanda Snake

I was wondering what kind of thoughts you were after. I agree classic black or red is fine, but I prefer court (pumps) shoes to be a little more rounded and higher up the sides with no toe clevage. no I would never wear any kind of suede at all mens or womens, and to be honest I would no go for this style of shoe anyway, but whatever floats your boat.

life is not a rehearsal

Very nice! If you invest in suede though, invest in a suede brush as well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I love them, A classic pump that never goes our of style ( I hope not) is feminine, and sleek. I would like to see the vamp a little smaller, even to show a little toe cleavage.

Nothing special. There's so many amazing simple black shoes available.

I'm with Benno on this one. Fine at $ 33.95. For a C-note, other choices are available that experss greater subtlety and balance. To me, the straight sided, pencil-shape heel doesn't have sufficient weight to carry the rest of the shoe.

"Pretty average " and " Nothing Special " and ' classic ' were all the terms I was looking for. I have a meeting coming up with a producer and needed something that was basically ' common '. Not really flashy and nothing that looked ' cheap '. Neither terms came from anyone so I think my assessment panned out. Thanks for the input everyone! -ILK

Edited by ilikekicks

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.