How many man like women wearing heels ???

zzz2011

Hi everybody I'm very curious to know wich percentage of guys have a high heels fetish...When i was kid, i thought that i was not normal... But i notice over the years that every time a girl show of with pretty high heels, all the man look at her shoes and feet...and they seems to enjoy it... Thanks for answering... I think that there's many "level" And the overall percentage must be around 80 % or more...

I'm one of those types that look at a woman's feet before her face and work my way up. The higher the heels, the more likely I am to pay her any attention after that initial look. When with friends, I find I'll have worked out the brand and model of the shoes being worn by a woman by the time my friends have noticed she has anything below her chest. Each to their own I guess :smile: Chris

I am also one of those people that look at a ladys feet first and work my way up. Love to see women in a nice pair of shoes, don't always have to be high heels.

life is not a rehearsal

To CRabbit, you are right everybody here will enjoy it a lot, but i wanted to know in all the communauty, not only here...!! Sorry for my english...

Isnt this answering your own question?

Are you hoping that every single member of the website will post a reply to this?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I have always been a "shoe guy" as far back as kindergarten when i found out what patten leather was when I got up to join in when only those wearin "black pattent leather" was the only ones to be up - i had black leather and was told only girls wore black pattent leather. I really liked their Mary-Janes. I ashed Mom for a pair and was told no - those are for girls. Guess what my first pair of heels were when i was 18 - tripple straps black shiney mary-janes.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I think a highheeled shoe is a statement of 'femininety/sexyness', and probably almost every man likes them on a woman..:wave: Also it's probably one of the most common 'fetishes' that men would love to see even the very high heels/stilettos like most of us here do.. I have a long fingernail fetish too, that's far less common than the high heels I'm sure..:smile:

I don't know what percentage could be considered to have a "fetish", but consider this: there's only one clothing item (aside from underwear when/where required) that [female] exotic dancers wear to appeal to men in general, and it's the same essential fashion accessory which ponography actresses wear when they want to appear as attractive as possible; it's also somewhat identified with female sexual attractiveness in at least western society. In addition, it's the one item which is synonymous with looking your best in business attire, formal occassions, and high-class events. I would say it's fair to say that heels have a broad appeal in the population in general.

I have been a big fan of high heels ever since I began to take an interest in the female gender, some 50-odd years. If I had my way I would make it law that women were only permitted to wear HIGH heels. Well I can always dream!!

I think I was around 5 or 6 when I started to notice the appeal of women in heels to me. Also, at the time, pantyhose was commonplace, so I would associate pantyhose and heels together. Since then, even though the legs/heels may not be the first thing I see or notice of a woman, that would be the one I would be most curious to see. I also find it frustrating at times when you're watching tv and you don't get a view of the women's shoes. I'll even go as far to say if they have nice shoes in general (as noted by a previous post), and add to that, nice feet. I would even try to decipher what their shoe size is...and if I can fit them. :smile:

I was in college when my first girlfriend was a biker dared me to wear thigh high boots with 5 inch heels on them. the second later on in college I met a woman who loved to wear thigh boots with 5 inch heels on a drumset and asked that her guys would wear them on the set with her. I wished that I was still in that relationship because that is where my love for boots came from. I learned how to play the drum set with thigh high boots on. She ended up breaking my heart and I moved on. But someday would love to experience it again.