High Heel Shopping

PumpsBoy

Any ladies ever get a guy to take you high heel shopping? I've only done this once with an ex-girlfriend and I don't think she quite understood how much I loved it. I'd love to do it again, to be out with a woman who wants nothing more than to show off and tease me in her heels, then have me buy some for her. Anyone have stories to share? Advice. Just kind of a big interest of mine and something I'd like to try soon.

i use to do it all the time with my ex-wife actually i used to buy the, for her she was easy to please regarding shoes. now i do it with my girlfriend actually she is the one that loves to take me shoe shopping i love it.

I go shopping with my wife and women from work. If you buy I will go with you and maybe wear a dress too..just kidding. Here is some good advice always buy snacks and meals for them and try on what styles they want to see you in . This way YOU have an open mind and still seem to be a gentlemen. In the end you have a great day and they may buy you a pair of heels. Oh, don't forget to wear knee hi's to.

Me and MrsF often go out shopping together and always go into several shoe shops. Yesterday I took her to a shop where I had seen some brown boots that would go with a long brown jumper I bought her for Christmas. She liked them and I bought them for her. She is sat next to me now with the said boots on as we are nipping round her mums to sort out her new computer printer. They are knee high with quilted material with five buckles and five inch heels. Very nice.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

This thread reminded me of something I tried a couple of years ago. I placed an ad in the Clothing section of Craigslist. I think the title was "Let's go shoe shopping" in which I proceeded to offer a pair of free high heels to any woman who would go shoe shopping with me. The only caveat was that I got to pick the store. I was surprised at the number of replies I got, finally settling on one very interesting lady named Veronica. She said she loved to shop for shoes, so we decided to meet at Burlington. I knew that all of the shoes range in the $20-$30 price. It was so exciting to share my fetish with a perfect stranger and she enjoyed it also. We went shopping on three different occasions, she tried on many pair of sexy heels and she always went home with free pair. She said I was fun to shop with and had a great eye for shoes. Unfortunately, she moved out of town. Maybe that was a good thing. I could have gone broke buying her heels.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

My Fiance and I do go shopping together for HHS and seeing that we wear the same size shoe she tries them on and if they fitt her that it will fitt me. I have not tried on any shoes in the shops, as it is not in here in South Africa, certain crossdressing shops will assist you.

I could only hope - - alas - - it will never happen. Wife looks for cheap flats that won't hurt her feet anymore than they already do. Haven't seen her in any heel for years. Not likely to in the future either. I'm on my own. Frankly never expect her to even suggest something, even for me.

I did take an ex gf out shopping, and just so happened to try on heels. There was a pair of Stuart Weitzman Fever pumps in black satin with the metallic heel that looked gorgeous on her. Unfortunately, at the time, it was a little more than what I could spring to get them for her. If a lady wanted to go shoe shopping, I would be totally down for it. For me, it would be even more fun if whomever I'm shopping with, that we share the same shoe size. :smile: