Walking consciously - Best post ever!

Rob

Nina started a wonderful thread in the girls forum about women enjoying the experience of walking in heels.

In that thread Alexa has made possibly the best post ever on HH Place (IMHO). As us guys shouldn't comment in the girls forum, I'm using this forum express my thanks to her for summing up her experience in such an elegant way. (I hope that is OK with the Mod's.)

My thanks to Nina, Alexa and the other ladies that have contributed.

Rob, Thanks for bringing that thread and that particular post to my attention. I've stopped reading the women's forum - I just don't have the time and I can't comment there anyway, so when something good like this comes along, I'm glad to take it in. You're right - it's an excellent post, and very well presented. The author has as much poise and grace in writing as she has in walking! Steve

Perfectly put. This sums up what I have attempted to explain to my wife. Alexa perfectly explains why wearing a pair of heels only around the house is insufficient to completely enjoy the wearing of high heels. Every step is an oppertunity for perfection and enjoyment. A great find there, Rob! Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Wow! That was a great post! I can always spot the ladies with elegant heels on in public that feel this way. They just glide. The younger women with heels that they can't manage are another matter, but I guess everyone has to start somewhere? There are those days when I think it would be best to leave the 4" heeled boots home and wear something lower in terms of giving my feet a rest from the height, but when the morning comes I just don't want to part with the feelings of the boots and my feet in them. For me it's all about the challenge of walking in them so well that people don't realize the actual heel height. It's become second nature now with 4". It was a struggle in the beginning though. It takes time to develop the muscles. If that makes me look more graceful too, (lol) so be it. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Yes, that is a wonderful thread indeed. The "wearing a pair of heels only around the house is insufficient to completely enjoy the wearing of high heels" really struck a chord with me too - I really didn't appreciate that magic until the first time I wore my heels to walk around the block. That's probably why I like to wear clothes from "the other side" too, the heels aren't just about feet, it's such a whole body experience.

If you like it, wear it.

Yes, that is a wonderful thread indeed. The "wearing a pair of heels only around the house is insufficient to completely enjoy the wearing of high heels" really struck a chord with me too - I really didn't appreciate that magic until the first time I wore my heels to walk around the block. That's probably why I like to wear clothes from "the other side" too, the heels aren't just about feet, it's such a whole body experience.

Are we talking about the same thread?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Shafted :-)

I'm sure you noticed that only the phrase "wearing a pair of heels only around the house is insufficient to completely enjoy the wearing of high heels" is from Alexa's post and the remaining is from SleekHeels.

Shafted :-)

I'm sure you noticed that only the phrase "wearing a pair of heels only around the house is insufficient to completely enjoy the wearing of high heels" is from Alexa's post and the remaining is from SleekHeels.

I understand but your highlighted phase doesn't appear anywhere in the thread posted by the original poster.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Are we talking about the same thread?

Actually the comment regarding walking being better than staying at home was part of my response to what Alexa wrote.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

ALL, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about, "best post ever" and all the ado about whomever posted this since I don't feel welcome in the women's section as I can't participate as an equal which is a cornerstone of my existence but I accept the rationale for the blanket prohibition on men posting in the girls' section. I read her post and the beauty of the images she portrays are as impressive as the hand that authored the words. How appropriate that one of the finest written comments I have ever seen, in any venue, comes from Great Britain where this enormous English language originates. The person that conveys a message so well to where each word is a part of a flowing visual masterpiece is communicating at a level that all others aspire to reach and very few ever achieve. Shakespeare, the man, may have died long ago but the spirit, and the talent, live on centuries later all over the world. I see that talent amongst us in a member named "Alexa". I only hope she sees the level of appreciation her post has garnered in this corner of the hhplace world. If this lady glides in heels as well as she wields her "pen" then there are no limits to what she could achieve. Thank you for your inspiring and soulful words which have captured our imagination. HappyinHeels:wavey: