My First Steps

Foxyheels

I wasn't going to post this thread till next week but something unexpected happened yesterday so I'll start now. It was mine and MrsFoxyheels anniversary a few days ago and we have planned a two day shopping trip to London for the middle of next week. A shopping trip for us in London always includes some shoe buying and sexy clothes for both me and Mrs. Obviously I have been looking forward to this for a while and shopping at 'women's' shops with my lovely wife is always a wonderful experience. As I have said in another thread I am jealous of my wife's ability to wear georgeous 5'' heels any time she likes and remind her of this and say ''It's not fair, I should be able to wear them like you, I'm going to do it.'' she has often replied. ''It's up to you, do what you want to do'' Well after joining this site just over a week ago I have realised that it is up to me if I wear them or not. I am the only one stoping it happening. So I have been in training this week as I hve been off work for 3 days, here's the story so far. On Monday I had to go to the city to buy some football tickets for an upcoming away game, after this I went to the shops to have a look around for potential Christmas presents for everyone. I intend to wear my heels in London but taking the advice from on here I will minimise the effect to get used to wearing them in public so I bought a pair of jeans from New Look. They are designed to be for the girls but I have short legs and they don't readily do the style that best suits me. They cover the majority of the heel on my shoes/ boots. They easily pass as unisex as when I put them on my wife did not know, she just said they looked nice. After I got the jeans I walked past a shop that sells all types of hair products and wigs. I have looked in their a few times but never been in without the Mrs. Well in the window was a perfect wig that I have been after for a while. I then sent the following text to Mrs ''Seen a gorgeous wig just like i have been after for ages, will you buy it me for Xmas please? xxx''. The reply came ''Yes xxx'' I thought of what is said on this forum and decided to be confident and went in the store. The girl in the shop said hello and asked if I was ok, I tols her I was just looking. After a quick look I asked if I could have the wig I had seen. She got it for me and asked if I wanted to try it on, I said I was ok and she asked if I was sure. We then had quite a conversation including me saying I didn't have the right clothes on to try it. It was a nice natural conversation and that normalness felt good. (I have conversed with shop assistants before when buying heels but that's another story). The thing is although I am comfortable buying shoes I haven never been in this type of shop before with such confidence. Any way most of you won't be interested in wigs so I carry on with the rest of the story so far in the next post, I take a break for a bit as I've typed enough for now.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Ok, here's the next bit. I got home from my trip to the shops and tried on my new jeans with a nice pair of 5'' ankle boots (1 inch hidden platform), they looked ok so I kept them on as I thought I need to do some serious training if I'm going to wear heels in public. I kept them on for about 3 hours including a stint of about 90 minutes stood in them whilst I did some ironing. My wife works all day Monday so I took them off before she and my son came home. The next day I put my heels on again and went about my business whilst my wife was at work and kept them on with my new jeans untill she came home. She walked in and as she is used to me in heels just started a normal conversation. She said we should go to the shops to look for Christmas presents for people, I told her ok and I was ready when she was. She changed out of her work clothes into her skinny jeans and put on a pair of 5'' metal heeled knee high boots. (just thought I'd mention that as she looked hot.) She said lets go then and I walked into the hallway. Now here's the good bit and the reason for the early post prior to our trip next week. The conversation went like this. I said ''I'll take my shoes with me and put them on in the car'' She siad ''Why?'' I replied ''I just want to''. She said '' Well come on then'' I picked up my normal shoes and walked out the front door wearing my 5'' ankle boots. the lower portion of the heel is visible for all to see, I had to wait for her to lock the front door and walked the short distance along the drive to her car. She unlocked the car and I got in. Now it's not a long distance and it lasted for less than a minute but it was mid afternoon and broad daylight, numerous people walk along the path which is at the end of the driveway and the front garden is all open plan. My neighbour was at home and often pops in and out. Nobody did come by but I felt amazing even though it was only a short public heeling experience. Today the third day of training I have my 'London' shoes on as I type this message and I am seriously looking forward to London. I may chicken out when it comes to it or I may not last long once I am out walking around the shops but hopefully I will have more to post and will get Mrs to take photo's. I would just like to say I love my wife so much she is truely an amazing woman, they broke the mould when they made her and although I said it's up to me if I wear heels or not I don't think I could do it without her support. MrsFoxyheels - I love you.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

My, Foxyheels, won't it be such a relief when you get to the point where you put your heels on when you get dressed and just go about your business, both in the house and outside, without having to take all of the "precautionary" moves? Now that you've reached this point, it's time to just get on with it.....:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My, Foxyheels, won't it be such a relief when you get to the point where you put your heels on when you get dressed and just go about your business, both in the house and outside, without having to take all of the "precautionary" moves? Now that you've reached this point, it's time to just get on with it.....:wave:

Can't deny that would be the ideal, so wish I had met Mrs Foxyheels when I was young. One step at a time (parden the pun) towards freedom of choice.

Congratulations on your "first steps." This brings back memories of my first steps in high heels in private and in public. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

London is getting nearer, only a few days now, hopefully I will hold my nerve and make a proper public outing. Not sure if I should wear my 5'' ankle boots or my knee high 6'' platforms that are more comfortable as the material is really soft and the platform effectively lowers the heel hight but more of the heel would be exposed under my jeans?

:wave:

Sorry if you misunderstood but my son doesn't know, the village we live in is very conservative and he would undoubtedly get a lot of teasing from his friends and I don't want to subject hin to that. I don't care what people say or think but for now he needs protecting from any unecessary comments. He will find out when he is a bit older and I am confident he can argue his own corner against the bigots we have in our community. I hope you don't think this is me bailing out from being who I am but his welfare is paramount to me.

Sorry if you misunderstood but my son doesn't know, the village we live in is very conservative and he would undoubtedly get a lot of teasing from his friends and I don't want to subject hin to that. I don't care what people say or think but for now he needs protecting from any unnecessary comments. He will find out when he is a bit older and I am confident he can argue his own corner against the bigots we have in our community. I hope you don't think this is me bailing out from being who I am but his welfare is paramount to me.

Good attitude. Children, growing up these days, have a lot of "stuffs" to deal with. We have three children. My agreement with my wife was that I would never wear my heels only in private and around our children. It worked and now that they're grown and gone, I get to wear my heels anywhere I want to, anytime I want to but always keeping in mind that I won't ever do anything that will embarrass my wife..

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry if you misunderstood but my son doesn't know, the village we live in is very conservative and he would undoubtedly get a lot of teasing from his friends and I don't want to subject hin to that. I don't care what people say or think but for now he needs protecting from any unecessary comments. He will find out when he is a bit older and I am confident he can argue his own corner against the bigots we have in our community. I hope you don't think this is me bailing out from being who I am but his welfare is paramount to me.

Good attitude. Children, growing up these days, have a lot of "stuffs" to deal with. We have three children. My agreement with my wife was that I would never wear my heels only in private and around our children. It worked and now that they're grown and gone, I get to wear my heels anywhere I want to, anytime I want to but always keeping in mind that I won't ever do anything that will embarrass my wife..

It is exceedingly refreshing to read such broadminded and mature words from you both. I'm sure that your children will grow into intelligent, well-rounded and open minded adults. It's such a shame that large numbers of the rest of the community can't view life the same way.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Foxyheels, You say your son isn't aware of your heeling and you want to keep it that way. O. K.! ... Just be open enough about yourselves, so that when he does find out, he will feel free to come and talk with you about it. I couldn't talk with my parents about my heeling desires and you seem to be doing the same thing only you're the parent.

Foxyheels,

You say your son isn't aware of your heeling and you want to keep it that way. O. K.! ... Just be open enough about yourselves, so that when he does find out, he will feel free to come and talk with you about it. I couldn't talk with my parents about my heeling desires and you seem to be doing the same thing only you're the parent.

I will tell him, there is just no need at present. I am sure he will realise at some point there are numerous pairs of size 8 shoes and he knows his mum is size 6, if he asks I'll tell him. But for the time being there is no reason for him to know as I don't go out in public in heels and when I do it wouldn't be local. It's a difficult call at his present age but time will tell. We are very open with him about things and will always try to give him an honest answer to any questions we ask, thankfully he does seem to understand that some of tge people in our community have unfounded predjudices so I amsure he will be ok with it when he finds out.

Well I am back from London and had a great time with Mrs Foxyheels and can report that I finally went out in my heels. Here's how it went. We got to London on Wednesday night and went to a pub near Wembley stadium for a few drinks before the England V France match, I didn't wear my heels to this as I thnk it may have got some negative comments in a pub full of football fans, Mrs Foxyheels had her 5'' black boots on as normal. The following morning was shopping in thecentre of London and I decided I would wear my 5'' stiletto ankle boots undr my black bootflare jeans. About 1'' of the heel was visible under the jeans as I stood still. We both got ready to go out, Mrs Foxyheels had her black knee high 5'' metal heeled boots on with her jeans tucked in so all of the boot was visible. Just as we were about to leave the hotel I got a very intense feeling, a mixture of excitment and nervousness but extremely nice bordering on an erotic type of feeling. We left the hotel and went down the stairs and out into the street. I was holding Mrs Foxyheels hand for reassurance and stability. At first I thought everyone who was passing me by was staring at me but as others have said they don't. I was walking in public in heels and itwasno big deal. Now as we walked to the tube station just around the corner from the hotel came my first and biggest surprise of the day. I am used to walking about in the house with various shoes on for quite long periods and had hoped this would serve me well for my public experience. The difference that suddenly confronted me was that in my house the floors are level and even and consist of uniform texture. The pavement provided numerous obsticles such as slopes, gaps between slabs and uneven surfaces. Walking outside is a whole different ball game to what I am used to and much harder than I thought it would be. I persisted as I had to and we entered the tube station and purchased our tickets, then came the next obsticle, STAIRS, I slowly walked down them and we waited for the train. Although walking was difficult and I obviously looked a little awkward the excitment of being out in heels was keeping me going and I was enjoying every moment. We got onto the train and took our seats together, as I sat down my jeans moved up to expose about 2'' of the heel and I knew I remembered the advice given by the good people of this site to stay confident. I just began to chat with Mrs F but must admit I was checking people as we got to each station and the train began to filll up. Several people did notice my shoes as they seemed to do a double take as they sat close to or opposite us but the beauty of the London underground is that nobody seems to speak to each other so not a single word was said to me for the 35 minute journey into central London. We got off at Leicester Square as we wanted to purchase some theatre tickets for the evening and I had to stand with Mrs F in a queue for about 10 minutes, It was at this point I could begin to feel the effects of wearing my heels and the ball of my foot was egining to feel the pressure. Mrs F said not to worryas she gets the same feeling when stood for periods of time and it's better when she is actually walking. Next was the shops, we walked towards Oxford Street and Mrs F asked if I wanted to go for a coffee to rest my feet after he queueing and walk so we went into Debenhams cafe. Again sitting down exposed my heels and as the restaurant was fairly full I got noticed more but no comments. We went to the shoe department in the store butnothing took our fancy so it was time to wander down Oxford Street checking out the shops. I hav e to admit I was still not walking with the greatest of ease but the noise and people rushing about allowed me to continue pretty much unnoticed, I was also losing the feeling I was being constantly watched and concentrating on looking in the shops at shoes and clothes. After about a half an hour I said to Mrs F that I would probably have to change into my 'normal shoes' (which I had in a bag with me) she suggested I should keep my heels on for as long as possible before changing, her suggesting this gave me a new lease of life and seemed to relieve the pain that was building up on the balls of my feet. I have to admit I was turned on by her encouraging me to stay n my heels so this probably surpressed the pain. About ten minutes later we were in a shop looking at shoes when Mrs F spyed a pair of 5'' black slingbacks she said would go with her leggings and jumper dress she intende to wear for the show that evening. She tried a pair on and looked fantastic (as she always does) but was not convinced as she walked about the store looking in the mirror. She then said I should try a pair on turn up my jeans and walk around in them so she could see exactly how they look and make a decision. Now I have to say kid in a sweet shop comes to mind, I think half of her genuinely wanted to see what they looke like and half knew how much I would enjoy it. I got a pair of size 8 of the shelf and took off my boots and put the slingbacks on. With my jeans turned up you could clearly see all of the shoe and the 5'' heels exposed, Mrs F asked me to walk around and show her how I looked. Now this did attract some attention from people close by but the looks where those of uncertainty and confusion as it was clear I was with Mrs F and I was 'parading around' in front of her for some reason. I felt fantastic openly strutting in exposed 5'' heels in public. After a minute or two I put my boots back on and Mrs F bought the shoes. I managed to last about another half an hour after this befor I had to give in to the burning feeling on the balls of my feet. In total I had my heels on for about 3 hours and although mostly unnoticed I didn't feel as though I mastered a comfortable walk in them due to the uneveness of the pavements and the increasing pain, although I was walking ok enough not to look to obvious. My first outing overall was amazing but I had to finish the trip in my boring men's shoes. When we got back to the hotel my feet were suffering and we went back out to the theatre in the evening and I wore my men's shoes. Mrs F put on her new slingbacks and finished the day in 5'' heels as she often does. THe following morning we decided if I was to sustain my heels all day I probably would need a pair with thicker heels. Hopefully with these I will walk freely on all surfaces and there will e less impact on my feet. (perhaps a bit of dieting may help as well). We stopped at the Birmingham Bull Ring Shoping Centre today on our way home and I have purchased a pair of 5'' block heel boots for my next outing, hopefully after my first outing these will be easier and I will last the whole day. At present I have very sore feet but enjoyed every moment of my debut in my heels, here's to many more sucessful outings. Another thing it's true what is said on this forum the more confident you get the easier it is, it is my perception that says people noticed me, may be they didn't and I didn't get a single comment all the time I had my heels on so either people don't care or they just don't want to say anything either way it suits me. And finally thank you Mrs Foxyheels.

I could begin to feel the effects of wearing my heels and the ball of my foot was egining to feel the pressure.

Cushioned insoles REALLY help. If Mrs. F. isn't using them, get her a present and tell her it was a recommendation from HHplace.

Thanks for sharing the outing.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I could begin to feel the effects of wearing my heels and the ball of my foot was egining to feel the pressure.

Cushioned insoles REALLY help. If Mrs. F. isn't using them, get her a present and tell her it was a recommendation from HHplace.

Thanks for sharing the outing.

Good idea, I will certainly get some for my next outing and buy some for Mrs F for every day use. She often uses cushioned plasters to protect her toes from new shoes but never thought of insoles, she tried the gel pads once and didn't like them but insoles will probably be better.

Well done that ticks the first big box and my what a first BIG outing and without very much "quiet outdoor practice", a few yards to the car and back really doesn't give the full "feel" and allow us to master the traps on the pavements. I have to say WOW' and I'm glad that so many hints, tips and advise has got you out so successfully with your lady. I'm sure many are quite jealous! give her a special kiss from us as she really deserves more than just a thankyou. Al

Well done that ticks the first big box and my what a first BIG outing and without very much "quiet outdoor practice", a few yards to the car and back really doesn't give the full "feel" and allow us to master the traps on the pavements.

I have to say WOW' and I'm glad that so many hints, tips and advise has got you out so successfully with your lady.

I'm sure many are quite jealous! give her a special kiss from us as she really deserves more than just a thankyou.

Al

I am absolutely sure I could not have done it without her, she is an absolute angel. Confidence is key and she gives me a huge amount with her love and support. I have passed your message to her and I'll give her that kiss later this evening.

Hi Foxyheels I'm so pleased for you haying an outting in London, your tale brings back good memories for me, which I re-live everytime I have a totter around Covent Garden or Oxford Street. Respect to you for managing 3 hours in 5" heels. My highest are 4.5" which I've done a whole day in, but I could barely walk for a week after. the pain was well worth it though!!! You don't need me to tell you your wife is such a lovely lady and you a lucky man to have her, as I am with mine, but I have the utmost respect for her in having such an open mind and helping you gain the freedom to be who you want to be. Maybe we'll bump into eachother in London one day?! Best wishes to you and yours

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

My feet are still a bit sore and I think it helped wearing them a lot on my days off prior to going London. I think next trip will be to a shopping centre where the floors are more uniform with very few uneven surfaces.

FOXY, do You and MrsF share the SAME SIZE as well as Same STYLE tastes???

:wave:

Unfortunately no she is UK 6 and I am UK 8, also she loves pointed toe and I like round toe. In general you are right we do like the same style of shoe design.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your public debut. I was riveted by your recount of the adventure and think I held my breath until I was finished reading all the chapters. Your story gives me hope that I can one day do something of the like. Mrs F is clearly a wonderful woman and you are both great parents as well. All the best. I hope to hear more adventures in the future. And, I do really love the shoes you wore on the outing..... H.

Congratulations on your public debut. I was riveted by your recount of the adventure and think I held my breath until I was finished reading all the chapters. Your story gives me hope that I can one day do something of the like. Mrs F is clearly a wonderful woman and you are both great parents as well. All the best. I hope to hear more adventures in the future. And, I do really love the shoes you wore on the outing.....

H.

Thanks for your comments and please believe you will do it one day. I never thought I would but this forum helped me realise it all about the way you feel and the confidence to overcome the worry of what others think.