Transparent boots

danbaker

I have seen them before, they get slightly less attractive when they start to steam up, no doubt that will get some members here hot under the collar. I dont like a shoe or boot if they look like they are sweaty, even a new pair of trainers are enough to turn my gut, but a good pair of leather boots, even if they have been worn all day, dont look sweaty for some reason. thumbs down for me.

The angels have the phonebox.

sendra45 is correct in that they will steam up. I know a girl who wears a converse style high tops with clear plastic upper. She will wear two different wild patterned knee high socks and different colored neon laces. It's different. Some folks will be able to pull it off. Not too worry, I won't be one of them. Reminds me of the 'working girl replicant' in the movie Blade Runner.

Since the fashion correct thing is to wear shoes to accent or match your outfit, I would guess that transparent boots and shoes are made for people to wear when they're naked? :wave::clap:;-):clap::(:silly::(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have a pair from 'Leatherworks' which are similar - although mine cross-lace all the way up the front to the knee. Despite this air-way, yes - after about 30 minutes - they start to steam up.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Since the fashion correct thing is to wear shoes to accent or match your outfit, I would guess that transparent boots and shoes are made for people to wear when they're naked? :wave::clap:;-):clap::(:silly::(

Bubba, are you trying to replace The Designer?

I think they look very seventies (for those of us old enough to remember them when they happened.)

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

I have a pair from 'Leatherworks' which are similar - although mine cross-lace all the way up the front to the knee. Despite this air-way, yes - after about 30 minutes - they start to steam up.

....However, most boots 'steam up'....it's just that you don't see it happening!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"