hillbilly tranny ( i didn't name it)

wxman25

While I am from Arkansas myself, I certainly hope this young mand is NOT! Our state suffers enough grief without "hillbilly transvestites." Some still accuse us of not wearing shoes to begin with. If men wearing heels are not taken seriously, this could in high probability be one of the major reasons as to WHY.

What exactly is he wearing that would classify him as being a "transvestite?" Wearing high heel shoes doesn't a transvestite make......and the rest of his outfit is "god awful" -- no creditable transvestite would ever be seen wearing that kind of stuff.......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I don't see it as much as making fun of guys wearing heels as much it is making fun of people of a rural nature and/or transvestites. Being from West Virginia, I can say to you guys from Arkansas, in the words of a fellow Arkansan, 'I feel your pain.' Since I do come with a special perspective, the poster should have been more aptly names "Redneck Transvestite" or "Good 'Ole Boy Transvestite" because that plays more to that stereotype. A "Hillbilly Transvestite" would more likely be barefoot anyway, but that would destroy the whole thing. I don't mind people making fun of whom ever they like, but come on at least get it right. Being from the Appalachian South, the stereotypes are much more subtle. Come on, he wasn't even holding a gun! Ironically, a true Hillbilly is a rugged individualist. Living in the hills or mountains even today isn't an easy life. But the great thing is that people basically leave each other alone. I many cases, a guy in heels might be viewed as a little strange, but he would likely be accepted for who he is, as long as he didn't force his beliefs on anybody else: "That Joe Bob is pretty strange with all of that girly stuff, but he don't bother me" might be how it goes. In any case, I don't think that this is a sign, more than any other that guys wearing heels are "taken seriously" than any thing else that is posted here. I don't think that people accept anybody else on face value anyway. What I have found as a way to be taken seriously wearing heels is just getting out there and doing it, behaving like myself. Frankly, I don't care if people like it or not, accept it or not, etc. I just do it and go from there. In my opinion guys doing that is the only way to win true respect. All lessons learned from hillbillies I might add. Oddly enough, I kind of like his shoes...

Style is built from the ground up!

No fake boobs,no wigs,pads - no transvestite to me, even if he was with skirt,dress,blouse and etc.I wear shoes and clothes from the women's section and do not consider myself transvestite- I do not look anything like them,nor try to pass for something I am not.I do it as females wear all masculine apparel,simply as themselves.Fashion freedom and equality for all!

:blinkbigeyes: i was surfing a website i'm a member of and saw this pic. while i give him credit for being outhere, the shoes don't match the outfit. in my opinion.

What a waste of space on this great web site.:pulsingheart: Really, what is the significants of this rediculas pic here anyway? Sorry, just my opinion.

Just remindes me of the same reason I don't watch TV.:happy:

real men wear heels

What a waste of space on this great web site.:blinkbigeyes: Really, what is the significants of this rediculas pic here anyway? Sorry, just my opinion.

Just remindes me of the same reason I don't watch TV.:pulsingheart:

it was not my intention to offend anyone. as i said i was on a motorcycle website and someone posted this image. the intention was to get a few laughs. i knew a few might question his "fashion sense" but i don't want to piss anyone off. i tell my wife if you can't laugh at yourself once and a while you ned to relax.

i am sure this pic was a joke. the guy might be gay, maybe not who knows all i tried to do lighten the mood.

The picture made me laugh. It's a perfect example as to how a closeminded person, who's never seen a transvestite/crossdressing male, would imagine one to look like. Obviously this picture was meant to make a person go "Eeeewwwwwwww". He's dressed in a horrible way with shoes (which I find to be ugly) that have nothing in common with the clothes. It's a reminder of how important it is for us guys who do wear heels/feminine attire in public to pay extra attention to our total look before leaving the house. Just make sure that you're dressed better than this guy, which isn't very hard lol. SHAVE your legs if you do show them with a pair of heels on!

I've looked at this picture several times now. The only things in the picture that this young man is wearing that might associate him with wearing "female" attire are pink (color often associated with females, but of course not exclusively) items he is wearing, and of course the high heels. My own personal observation is that it is another "dig" into men wearing high heels. I'm sure this was done as a joke in someone's mind, but I saw it as dumb and thoughtless. Probably whoever posted this would look at a man wearing high heels and start pointing and laughing. But the bottom line is that you look at this, shake your head, move on, and try to put it out of your mind.

Wxman25, thank you for sharing this with us. It brought up some good discussion.

Without getting all het up about marginalising ourselves as heel wearers with posters like this, me thinks this is just another bad attempt at humour. We should treat it with the contempt it deserves and ignore it

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Without getting all het up about marginalising ourselves as heel wearers with posters like this, me thinks this is just another bad attempt at humour. We should treat it with the contempt it deserves and ignore it

like i said in an earlier post this was an attempt at humour. i am sorry it offended you so much to the point you have contempt for it. we are a small part of the population and i don't want to start an argument with you about this but you might need to lighten up a little. people are going to have opinions until the day they die. they are intitled to, and we are intitled as well. life is already hard enough don't get wraped around the axel about a picture. unless it's you.

like i said in an earlier post this was an attempt at humour. i am sorry it offended you so much to the point you have contempt for it. we are a small part of the population and i don't want to start an argument with you about this but you might need to lighten up a little. people are going to have opinions until the day they die. they are intitled to, and we are intitled as well. life is already hard enough don't get wraped around the axel about a picture. unless it's you.

Relax wxman, I dont think partyshoes was taking a specific dig at you, but more likely the originator of the picture (and text within). I know that you were only passing along something that someone else posted on another site that looked bizzare and it is typical of much of the rude humour found around the net.

Yes, the picture is so far out there that I can in sort of see why some people would consider it funny, but also feel that it does nothing to help those of us trying to make what we do in public to not look bad. Again, I understand you meant no harm, I personally took no offense, I get why its there, hopefully no one else really is taking offense either. I'm moving on...