Heels as a weapon? well some women..

gaijin gig

I'd say its true alright. I know a guy who got hospitalised after getting hit by a woman with a stiletto. He was walking down the street with his wife and they came across a couple fighting. The guy was punching the woman full force and so the lad I know stepped in and pulled the man away. Anyway, the woman, who nose was busted open at this stage, came up behind him and hit him across the back of the head with the heel and split him open. The moral of this story is never to get involved in a domestic argument!

No Foolin? I guess i am not suprised... I have heard of Long nails and fists, and now i guess HH'S...Something in me(probally the way i was brough up) will not let me sit by and watch a woman get beat up. 2 women? i'll just watch. 2 guys? Ditto. and then render medical aid if i can- but a man and a woman? unless the man is Woody allen and the women is Grace Jones in THAT CASE i'll ask if i can be next!

Cheers

Yes, I remember that movie. I saw it years ago in TV but never got the title so I wasn't able to see it complete. I remember, though, the scene when the Hedra stubs her high heel in Sam's forehead. I'll try to get hold of the movie now that I know the name. Nice thriller.

I am a black belt and would use my tall black cowboy boots combined with my kicking ability against an attacker. You don't want to get hit with a roundhouse kick especially with cowboy boots. I would recommend that women use their stiletto heels by raking the shin of their would be attacker. In a serious attack, women should not play nice and do whatever it takes to escape. In my training dojo, one of my master instructors is female and teaches techniques like this in womens street defense classes.

This thread reminds me of a film i watched some years ago where a woman was being attacked. she eventually got free by kicking the attacker in the forehead killing him instantly. her shoe was stuck firmly meaning she had to leave with no shoes. (what a waste) i cannot remember the name of the film but it shows how leathal a heel can be. just a good stamping on someones foot is enough to cause very serious injury to a persons foot.

I'd say its true alright. I know a guy who got hospitalised after getting hit by a woman with a stiletto. He was walking down the street with his wife and they came across a couple fighting. The guy was punching the woman full force and so the lad I know stepped in and pulled the man away. Anyway, the woman, who nose was busted open at this stage, came up behind him and hit him across the back of the head with the heel and split him open.

The moral of this story is never to get involved in a domestic argument!

And the moral of the story is: Always remember that no good deed goes unpunished.

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Years ago I had a high heel scrapped accidently down my ankle at a dance by another couple dancing too closely to us. The lady didn't even know that she did it and I didn't tell her about it at the time. All I know is that it was very painful and took a long time to heal completely. I look at it this way---if your life is in danger use anything that you can get our hands on to clobber the nit with, a garbage can lid, a board, or a heel if necessary. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My, doesn't anyone carry a knife at least anymore? :blinkbigeyes: Kick them in the shins? More like in the bollocks and if it's hard enough with a pointy pair you can really drop someone too the ground. Then you can procede to press the point of your heel right in his throat and hopefully crush his voicebox....LOL :pulsingheart:

My, doesn't anyone carry a knife at least anymore? :blinkbigeyes:

Kick them in the shins? More like in the bollocks and if it's hard enough with a pointy pair you can really drop someone too the ground. Then you can procede to press the point of your heel right in his throat and hopefully crush his voicebox....LOL :pulsingheart:

Carrying a knife is illegal in the United Kingdom (as is carrying a hand-gun) - and quite rightly too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

No Knives in the UK? I have been there many times. I did not know that.. What about mace, pepper spray anything?

Mace is illegal too - pepper spray I'm not sure....

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

No Knives in the UK? I have been there many times. I did not know that.. What about mace, pepper spray anything?

The police in Ireland, where I come from, dont even carry guns or mace or anything like that. I love spending time in the US and visit New York an awful lot but the whole gun culture is the one thing that I find uneasing.

I have heard about the street toughs and and all what goes on.. I have never been a victim of anything of the sort. So what do you do if you have a situation? and the police are not around? they cannot be everywhere all the time.. I have been in some shady areas- just because i got lost and in a strange place getting lost can be fun and dangerous.. Maybe i'll get a loud Whistle.. i'll bet that will scare em..

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Geesh.... Well i hope the Police are on every corner, because from i have been hearing on BBC and the like that crime is getting worse. I guess they Don't want you to be able to defend your self.. this way they can come and ID you after the BADGUYS(because they travel in large groups)leave your broken cutup body in the street..... Nice.

Cheers

The police in Ireland, where I come from, dont even carry guns or mace or anything like that. I love spending time in the US and visit New York an awful lot but the whole gun culture is the one thing that I find uneasing.

I'm so sorry that you find the "whole gun culture uneasing." I wonder how many members of hhplace from the USA own a gun (pistol/rifle/shotgun) and how many members have licenses to carry a handgun concealed?

I'll start it off.....I own two pistols, 1 rifle and 2 shotguns. I also have a license to carry, which I do more than 50% of my time outside of my house. Speaking of being uncomfortable, I am uncomfortable knowing that someone responsible for my safety only has a whistle and a night stick to protect me.

Just remember, guns don't kill people, kill people. And, you can rest assured that, after completing the course of instruction that is required to qualify for a CC license here in my state, you are more safe around me than the you are around the thugs that carry (illegal) guns on the streets of London.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

In a Utopic environment, people wouldn't have to worry about others invading their space, but in the real world that you and I have to exist, we need be able to defend ourselves and our stewardships. People wanting to take advantage of others are less likely to proceed when they know they would loose their well being were they to engage in such activities. History bears this out. When people have given up their personal rights and armaments to appease the so-called good of all, they soon find they are subjected to the very things they feared -- Their loss of liberty and freedom. That is the main reason the American Colonies left the rule of England and became a sovereign nation. Many tyrannical regimes are able to easily take over after its citizens give up their rights to a government that promised to protect and take care of them. The idea of men wearing heels is in there somewhere also. In fact, if men had continued to insist in keeping high heels as part of their wardrobe selections, perhaps there might have been more courses in the art of defense while heeling. (I think I recovered to the intent of this forum fairly well as a heeler. Wouldn't you say so?)