Further emancipated! :)

Elegant

Yesterday I bought a beautiful leather skirt in a thrift store. It's wide, pleated, quite long and so soft and well-fitting that I had to get it! Next, I visited a leatherwear shop I've been keen on for five years or so, and experimented with fashion a bit, including my newest acquisition and a pair of 4" blade heel ankle boots with square toes. I decided to have a little photoshoot at night, so I did my make-up, used some hair gel [let's revise metrosexual men's fashion from the beginnings of 21st century, yay!], dressed up, set all the equipment up and shot, shot, shot...

post-2418-133522901475_thumb.jpg

post-2418-13352290148_thumb.jpg

post-2418-133522901485_thumb.jpg

post-2418-133522901489_thumb.jpg

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Excellent look there, Elegant! You certainly do have a fine sense of style, both in your fashion and in the pictures you took. Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Where do you go dressed up like that, Elegant? (I hope you do go "somewhere" because the look is way too much to be wasted just remaining in your house.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Nice job Elegant! The combination is really nice looking and the quality appears to be excellent. I am wondering if you could describe "steampunk aesthetic" ? I am not up on my terminology but curious as to how that fits into your look? Keep up the good work on your style, you are making a difference for the rest of us. Mtnsofheels

Basically, steampunk is a modern retro-futuristic literary and artistic movement, based on Victorian aesthetics, lifestyle and technology [steam engines, clockworks, extensive use of wood and brass, exploration of unknown regions, entertainment such as theatre, tea parties etc.]. It seems to have become quite popular recently. Oh, by the way, I'll post my almost entire collection of shoes [excl. two pairs]. Take a look :blinkbigeyes:.

post-2418-133522901986_thumb.jpg

post-2418-133522901991_thumb.jpg

post-2418-133522901994_thumb.jpg

post-2418-133522901997_thumb.jpg

post-2418-133522902001_thumb.jpg

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Yesterday I bought a beautiful leather skirt in a thrift store. It's wide, pleated, quite long and so soft and well-fitting that I had to get it! Next, I visited a leatherwear shop I've been keen on for five years or so, and experimented with fashion a bit, including my newest acquisition and a pair of 4" blade heel ankle boots with square toes. I decided to have a little photoshoot at night, so I did my make-up, used some hair gel [let's revise metrosexual men's fashion from the beginnings of 21st century, yay!], dressed up, set all the equipment up and shot, shot, shot...

Exellent pictures. Very nice quality and I like the style. :blinkbigeyes:

Best regards, Stefan

My compliments to you and your shoe collection. Yor fashion and heels coordinate nicely. I do hope you have fun at all of your parties, exhibitions, and concerts. Please keep us posted as to the reaction to your fashion and appearence.

A very polished look Elegant! The 3rd photo is especially fashion magazine quality. Bravo. I also like the makeup. How long has it been since you've started wearing makeup? In the 1st photo you look like a Gestapo agent with lipstick :blinkbigeyes: All that's missing is a Fedora hat and a Ruger lol.