New High Heel Cowboy Boot Maker

tightlevisandhhboots

Hi All, It has been eons since I was on the forum, but I recently found a guy in California who custom makes HH Cowboy boots. I have a piar of Western Ranch custom boots with a 3" high heel. I ordered a pair from this new maker since my WR Boots after two re-sole-ings are just about goners. The new pair will have a J-toe and a 3.5 inch heel. THey are in the mail, and when they arrive, I'll post some pics. But the maker already has some 4 inch heel boots, and just had a new "Last" made for Cow bOy boots with a 5.5 inch heel. When I have some more information I'll pass it along. Good Luck and Happy Heeling!!! tightlevisandhhboots

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to seeing them. A couple makers have come along since WR closed their doors, but they've always been a disappointment. I've got a pair of Paul Bond boots on order right now, but I don't expect them until January. Bond is just about the only current maker who is both willing to go over 2 inches and can actually do a good job.

Thanks!! I will reprot on comfort and quality when they come in, but with a 3.5 inch heel cowboy boot for only $159, I guess I can't complain too bad.

I hope I do this right... But here is my album with some of my favorite HH Cowboy boots. THe one on the cover of the album is very similar to the pair I ordered, and is from the same maker.

Tightlevisandhhboots

http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=142

Thanks for your pictures and info regarding HH CowOhBoy Boots. Onyourtoes, What model did you get from Paul Bond and how high a heel did you order? Western Boots style are great for wearing around and much more acceptable. Look for to hearing more from your maker tightlevisandhhboots. Mtnsofheels

These are my new boots that are actually Made in Mexico, but are of very nice quality. There are at least as nice as my Western Ranch Boots even though my Western Ranch Boots were actually tailor made to my feet, and these were just made by size alone. I wore these last night right after they arrived by UPS and they are very comfotable and fit very nicely right out of the box. The finish is very nice, though I will add a few coats of polish to help preserve the finish. But for the price I am EXTREMELY happy!

They are made by Miguel Jones, and his boots are listed on e-bay. I have just asked him to build me another pair with a 4.5 inch heel. It did take a few months to get my boots, so be patient with him, but the boots are FANTASTIC!!! Simple, yet elegant and are high heel, but don't look out of proportion at all to me. I hope you like the pictures that I posted above. There are 9 new pics of my new boots. I have not even added a layer of polish yet.

His e-bay store is;

http://stores.ebay.com/id=391924077&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SST

Thanks for your pictures and info regarding HH CowOhBoy Boots.

Onyourtoes, What model did you get from Paul Bond and how high a heel did you order?

Western Boots style are great for wearing around and much more acceptable.

Look for to hearing more from your maker tightlevisandhhboots.

Mtnsofheels

The style is 37A-Apache Junction. You can see them in their catalog here.

I ordered them in all red with gray trim, 16 inch tops, 2A toes, and 3 1/2 inch heels. That's measured along the side seam, so the heels will probably measure a bit taller at the back -- I think my last pair hit around the 4 inch mark.

Being red, with those heels and toes, they're not exactly stealth heels. My last pair of Bonds got a lot of public wear before they were stolen, and these will be for street wear, too -- ceptin' when they're in my safe deposit box :chuckle:

Hi,

I've fallen in love with these --> http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=142&pictureid=1718 !! Would you tightlevisandhhboots reveal who's the maker of these and is there any chance that i or anyone else could get similar ones? (Don't worry too much if these are not then unique any more, i'd be walking in them almost in the opposite side of the World from you :chuckle:)

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Western Ranch Boots was the maker. They still have a web page...

http://www.westernranchboots.net/high-heels.htm

Though contact is sketchy, and even when I ordered my 3 inch heel pair, it took like 4 months to get them, with lots of time between e-mails. I thought i had lost my money, but I eventually got my boots. That was over 5 years ago (maybe closer to 8 or 9years).

Hope this helps.

Tightlevisandhhboots

Miguel is really nice, and his english is pretty good, but don't get discouraged when you custom boots take a while to make. Mine took over 2 months, but they were worth the wait, and were exactly what I had specified. Pictures work better than words for him, so if you have any ideas, use words and pictures, and you will get exactly what you want! I was very happy! Good luck, tightlevisandhhboots

I agree with tightlevisandhhboots - I photoshopped a pair of his boots from ebay because I was looking for a western mule. I sent him the picture - took about four weeks for him to complete, quality and fit is excellent. I sent him some other pics of some Mark Nason Siren boots and he's in the process of making them. Can't wait!

• 1 month later...

They make some fantastic boots, the 22 inch boots are on my shopping list, they have them in my size for £100 + shipping, that is very reasonable.

Fantastic.

Thats it, done the deal, they are ordered, should be here in the new year, will let you all know what they are like.

The angels have the phonebox.

Hello ;

I ordered a pair of OMANO knee high boots with a 15 cm high heel .

They are custom made in Spain .

I hope they arrive this week .

I post pictures as soon as i get the boots.

That sounds wicked... Do let us know when they arrive and what the quality is like, be good to get your feedback on the build quality and fit?? :cry1:

Where did you order them from?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

In mid-September I ordered a pair of Paul Bond boots with 3 1/2 inch heels. Sounds not too high for us, except they measure heel height at the side seam, so they'll probably be pushing 4 1/2. I had asked for a chunky work-heel shape, but they called today and said they built them but the boots have turned into a pair of heels with tiny boots attached. They sent a photo, and I had to agree so modified the photo and sent it back. They kept commenting on how high the heels are, but I've seen a few other pairs of their boots with similar heels. Also the photo shows no toe spring, but they said the last is still in the boots in the photo and that's what's causing that up on the toe look. The photos are as made and the proposed modification, and the heels and soles are rough and unshaped here. I should have them in a couple weeks, I can't wait!

post-44-133522898803_thumb.jpg

post-44-133522898806_thumb.jpg

I see some black lines around the perimeter of the heel, but I don't know what that's supposed to represent. I'd say the light color of the heel doesn't help any to minimize their appearance. Will that be the final color? A dark brown, blending perhaps to black towards the rear of the heel, could help to do that (if it's what you'd want to do).

Hello NH Heels ; I'm having those boots !! They have a heel 15 cm high but in black . The brand is OMANO and are made in Spain . I have pictures from ebay auction with a brown heel . If someone is interrested i will post them . Greetings ; Prutske255