retro heels

Usually I would like stiletto heels only but these are so authentic and classy I am really impressed (no real vintage shoes of course, these are by elite-heels). For sure they would look nice with sexy retro pinup betty-page look too but I love their serious business look as well, so what do you think? Quite funny I think they seem lower than they actually are when worn outside.

post-2189-133522887532_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522887536_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522887539_thumb.jpg

Pata, those are one classy pair of heels! I especially like the looks of the steep arch, which it especially evident in the first picture. The heavier heel provides a delightful variation from the beauty of the ususal stilettoes. I agree that they not only look great as part of the retro look, but also contribute in a positively sexy manner to the serious business look. Thank you for sharing these terrific pictures!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Great pictures, elegant model and very fashionable dress. I really like the shoes and have been admiring them on Gina's elite heels website for a couple of months, now. Perhaps your pictures might just persuade me to purchase a pair. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Brill! they look fabulous. In actual fact, I don't think they are all that high but look it thanks to clever design and the use of an inclined platform.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Greatings pata :-)

Very nice shoes indeed ! I like the steep arch and the hidden platform.

The shoes are a perfect match with your leather jacket.

Almost forgot to say that the corset is perfect...

I wish more women would wear a corset as well as you do.

The outfit is very stylish and beautiful.

Well done ;)

very nice. a good balance to the ensemble you're wearing. at first glance, they don't look that high. the thicker heel adds 'balance' to it. but on closer inspection, bet they're pretty high feeling. nice pics. great modelling!

Great pictures of some interesting shoes. I am a great believer in high heeled shoes that are strong and comfortable, so they can be worn all day. I am not fat, but quite heavy, and I need a strong heel. These are well suited to men who tend to be heavier than women. I do hope these are available in a size 42?? I will be buying some.... M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

I guess you won´t believe but for some it is just about enjoying heels resp. having fun on and at those shoes ;).

some of you might know this already - otherwise here some moving impressions on these shoes (starting at appr. 0:56)

--->click

I guess you won´t believe but for some it is just about enjoying heels resp. having fun on and at those shoes ;).

some of you might know this already - otherwise here some moving impressions on these shoes (starting at appr. 0:56)

--->click

Oh-la-la !

I'm speechless: I don't know what to say...;)

Did I tell you I like your corset ? (Yes I did...)

• 1 year later...