Amazing Sight

highheels06

Has anyone come across a leg amputee on crutches wearing a sexy highheel. Well I did yrsterday while out shopping with my wife at a local mall called the Glen. She must have been mid to late 20s wearing a knee lenght skirt and a knee lenght boot with a 4inch heel.She used her crutches like she was a pro and moved with such a grace in her sexy boot.

In Bizarre magazine in the UK they feature an Amputee Model named Victoria who looks amazing in her outfits and always wears nice heels...

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Well I have to respond to this because If you read some of my other posts, I am currently back involved with a g/f of mine who has only one leg. Just to catch everyone up: I dated her for a short time in college when she had both legs. She was stunning and loved to wear sexy 5" heels. I graduated lost touch for some years and then saw her out one night, only to discover that she had been in an accident and lost her right leg above the knee. We began talking and I have been back dating for a year now. She vowed to get back to wearing a high heel no matter what and she can do a 3" and 4" with ease. She is a little uneasy in a 5" heel, because her only mobility is the use of crutches... so If anything happens to her only leg/foot it will be an issue for her. She is very graceful on her crutches it's amazing... but it come with practice and unfortunately a huge loss. She has moved on and lucky to be alive... but Yes I have seen first hand a sexy one legged woman wearing a heel.... P.S. she does have a 6" heel, but she never leaves the house in that.... most just for hanging around with me ;) higheeluv

Just out of curiosity, higheeluv, is your girlfriend aware of your love for high heels and that you wear them? If she does, she must be alright with it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Has anyone come across a leg amputee on crutches wearing a sexy highheel.

Well I did yrsterday while out shopping with my wife at a local mall called the Glen.

She must have been mid to late 20s wearing a knee lenght skirt and a knee lenght boot with a 4inch heel.She used her crutches like she was a pro and moved with such a grace in her sexy boot.

If you Google "amputee love" you'll find a lot about this particular preference.

Bubba: Last year I actually was at a halloween party dressed as a woman and my g/f was dressed as a man and i wore 5" heels. At the time she thought I was just being a good sport for the evening... I have talked to her about me wearing heels and right now she is a little uncomfortable with it, but we are working through it. She definately looks better in a heel then myself hahaha and Yes unfortunately if you look online you see ALOT of information and pictures about amputees etc. some are great and some are not so. I will refrain from posting any pics right now due to them always being spread on the net.

highheelluv, your significant other seems like an amazing women, not letting her accident stop her from being who she is. You are a lucky man! Thanks so much for the story!

Style is built from the ground up!

Happy, Yes she is truly a remakrable person. she was special before her accident, and now even after she really is set on moving her life foward. It was very unfortunate but she tries to see the good in a situation and makes the best of it. Just to fill you in a bit more... when we are out we usually get looks from people close to us... because not that it's something you see on here.... but I have always had a terrible stutter when i speak.... so we say to each other that "I can't talk and she can't walk haha just a little humor to make our days go by ;) If anyone wants to know more I am always happy to give insight. Higheeluv

I must say that you both certainly have the right attitude. Congrats. Since Mickey has had to wear a brace all of the way to her knee on her left leg, she has refrained from wearing a dress because of that. Like I have told her so many times---don't worry about people looking at you because of the brace and a different shoe on one foot and another on the other foot. Just smile, be pleasant and keep right on going. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

nope never seen that. but i have seen some with both legs gone still buying shoes.

sorry. got to admit i immediately envisioned the shoe salesman (looking a lot like al bundy) looking at her, looking at the shoes, looking at her, looking at the shoes...

"you gonna try them on?"

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Here's a link to a talk by Aimee Mullins who has 12 pairs of prosthetic legs.

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/23527

Runner, actress and model, she's unstoppable. Someone I've always admired.

Thanks for posting this Amanda, I remember years ago seeing Aimee in the leopard makeup running on her prosthetics and the image always stuck in my mind. She's an amazing lady.