Who is really watching you??

frodo220

For those of you paranoid ones, who wonder who will be annoyed by what you wear on your feet.

This song is for you: http://www.geico.com/public/audio/somebodyswatchingme.mp3 :winkiss::clap:

These fears, are by in large, fears because most normal people will not care or notice where you wear on your feet. Believe it or not even though we may feel like it we are NOT the center of everyone else's universe.

Fondly,

Frodo:clap:

Dude.....you need help. :winkiss:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

For those of you paranoid ones, who wonder who will be annoyed by what you wear on your feet.

This song is for you: http://www.geico.com/public/audio/somebodyswatchingme.mp3 :silly::clap:

These fears, are by in large, fears because most normal people will not care or notice where you wear on your feet. Believe it or not even though we may feel like it we are NOT the center of everyone else's universe.

Fondly,

Frodo:clap:

Very true....the vast majority of folk are far too wraped up in what they are doing to be bothered by what footwear someone is wearing and in most cases whilst walking around a major town or city the people that you do encounter are strangers who it is most unlikely you will ever see again or be that troubled by your appearance that they will challenge you...just Go For It and wear your Heels :winkiss:

Having been out and about a lot in heels of every style, color, etc. as well as the occasional over the top outfit, I can assure you that everybody is watching, and nobody is watching, all at the same time. This, I think is true for anybody with style and confidence, no matter what shoes you have on your feet. The question becomes why does anybody really care? I love to watch for reactions while out just because I think if people really notice my heels, then they need to get out more.

Style is built from the ground up!

I walked through the middle of Sheffield in a lace catsuit and 5" stiletto patent thigh boots and no one looked at me... in fact they made a special effort not to.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Wow! How could they not look :winkiss: All I can say is they have a lot more selfcontrol that I have. :silly:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You don't know me very well..........

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I walked through the middle of Sheffield in a lace catsuit and 5" stiletto patent thigh boots and no one looked at me... in fact they made a special effort not to.

Aha! So they did notice! Seriously, noticing and paying attention are two different things, although the latter requires the former. I would say most don't notice men wearing unobtrusive heels. Those that do usually don't bother to pay attention. Those that can't help themselves and stare are rare enough that I've not encountered them, yet. Admittedly, my street heeling is in its infancy compared to many, here, but from what I've experienced it's just no big deal to others, any more than seeing some guy walk through the grocery store with pink hair - unusual, but no big deal.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

If course they noticed, how could they not!?

No one wanted to gve me the satisfaction of being the centre of attention!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

That's the crux of the matter! Depending on the viewer, they may not want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that they did sit up and take notice.

It's all about the heel!

Having been out and about a lot in heels of every style, color, etc. as well as the occasional over the top outfit, I can assure you that everybody is watching, and nobody is watching, all at the same time. This, I think is true for anybody with style and confidence, no matter what shoes you have on your feet.

The question becomes why does anybody really care? I love to watch for reactions while out just because I think if people really notice my heels, then they need to get out more.

HappyFeat...

You've nailed it! As a man who wears high heels publicly daily, your observations and statements are so true. I myself savour all of the different reactions and even sometimes even do subtle things to draw attention to the high heels I'm wearing.

I've always been some one who cares WAY to much about what other people think . I cant even go any where near a dance floor because i'm thinkin every1's like " omg look at that guy......" . I know this holds me back alot but one day i hope to change :winkiss: .Anyway what i kinda want to say is even tho i've come to accept the whole heels thing is apart of my life ( well after 14years it seems that way ) I thinkin if i can go some where no one knows me and spend a day in heels there it might help me not caring what people think so much? Sound like a plan. So when i wear my knee highs i think Every1 is watching!

Usually i tend to go out at night in my Heels when theres less people about which is normally no one where i live, but i always have this feeling that im being watched or i am going to bump into somebody i know. Maybe its all in my mind? i dont know

Usually i tend to go out at night in my Heels when theres less people about which is normally no one where i live, but i always have this feeling that im being watched or i am going to bump into somebody i know. Maybe its all in my mind? i dont know

Perhaps you are concerned as I would be of needlessly offending or annoying someone you care about or who would care about you. Part of my reason for starting this thread was to challenge readers to NOT do it to exert power over someone, or manipulate someone to "DEMAND a reaction. I see no point in "going out" and counting who is annoyed or bothered by it.

But, also I wanted to challenge some to give up the notion that most people would care or even notice what they look like. Does any normal guy enjoy being laughed at or made fun of because of the appearance they have that demands a negative reaction from some. I find that asking for trouble. Personally I would rather be left alone and not bothered AND not annoy anyone when I go out, so if I wear heels out they would be subtle, so most would not notice.

Frodo

That's the crux of the matter! Depending on the viewer, they may not want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that they did sit up and take notice.

I feel that level of cognitive processing is beyond the split second capability of most people.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.