Emily Blunt!

Dr. Shoe

This gorgeous creature was on the Paul O'Grady Show this afternoon in the highest pair of vertiginous heels I have ever seen!!! They must have been 6" at least! Doubt it will be long before she's on You Tube!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

This gorgeous creature was on the Paul O'Grady Show this afternoon...

Unfortunately, I don't have any clue who she is ! Got any picture of her you can post ?

In the meantime, will try to find some picture of her on the Internet...

Update March 5:

I found some pictures on the internet. She is very cute but I never saw her before.

Maybe it is because I don't watch any TV shows. I only watch documentaries or DVD's...

Dr. Shoe; "This gorgeous creature was on the Paul O'Grady Show this afternoon in the highest pair of vertiginous heels I have ever seen!!!"

Looks like the show is viewable here:

http://www.channel4.com/video/the-paul-ogrady-show/catchup.html

At least to UK residents.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

That use Microsoft's stinking Windows. I am not a PC!

Thats right, your a "benno"

anyway, lets not start an OS war guys, we all know Windows is far superior as long as you know what your doing with it.

We dont buy cars without having driving lessons, if we did, we would all be cussing the cars and claiming how rubbish those are too... hint hint.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

This gorgeous creature was on the Paul O'Grady Show this afternoon in the highest pair of vertiginous heels I have ever seen!!!

They must have been 6" at least!

Doubt it will be long before she's on You Tube!

you can watch it here:

http://videos.emilybluntfans.com/view/37/the-paul-ogrady-show-march-04-2009-1/

you can't see the shoes very well, but you can see that they have platforms, so I'm not that overwhelmed.

It's a shame they didn't show footage of when she went to sit in the deckchair. Several seconds of her heels close up!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

This gorgeous creature was on the Paul O'Grady Show this afternoon in the highest pair of vertiginous heels I have ever seen!!!

Billie Piper was on the show the day before, wearing red-soled black stilettos (Christian Louboutin?). The heels were probably 5-inches.

She had jeans on but the heels could be seen easily enough.

Always High-Heel Responsibly