Bare to There for 2009 - the style?

BobHH

An interesting trend, if you watch the slide show embedded within the article I personally would try slide 6. That said overall some of the looks are alright but many could use a little help. Personally (I am going to sound very sexist here which isn't the point. Sorry ladies.) I would hope women with the body to pull it off would adopt this style some as I have always been a leg man. To me the old ad slogan "Nothing beets a great pair of legs says it all" and I think that is the whole point of the style. I do think that the image with the girl on the town with leopard print shorts is pushing it a little too far as they really do look like underwear. If the style catches on lets only hope that traditional underwear prints don't wind up out there.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Beachwear? Me,- NO WAY, I'm well past it for them even if I thought I would get away it I'd have to be about 6 years old Al

I might do it in girl mode at the right venue but even then I would be expecting a LOT of attention...

I completely understand girl mode but I think the whole style is meant to grab attention. For myself as I said before I like slide six and I don't see much wrong with it but then again I have been known to wear a Speedo (and i do mean the conventional style not a set of baggies.)

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel