B-Day Heeling, and partying.

Stilettoscot

My goal, last night, was to take lots of pics like Kneehighs does when he goes out on the town, of my evening out. I managed to take a few pics early at the club during my own "happy hour". I was dressed in my trusty black fedora, white button down at least one size too big (fit me about 45lbs back, but had to make do with it), black embrose tie, Black lady's pants (size 16 from Macy's), and my new-ish knee-high boots with 4 3/4" stiletto. I thought, even though the pics don't make it so, I looked decent. The point was to go out to dinner with my gf, and her friend, then the club. We got there early in the evening, so as to have me already tipsy when everyone shows up for my party when the DJ gets in (about 10PM). Mission accomplished. Even managed a few pics... Problem was, the drunker I got, the less I remembered to take pics. So, with my feet sore from 5 hours of dancing (not bad though), I'll post some pics. Pic 1, myself with the bartender. Pic 2, my outfit, complete with full length leather coat. Pic 3, me and my gf. I was kissing her during the punchline of a joke, or something... Pic 4, me getting lucky with the Bud Girl. Pic 5, Leaving at 2am, HAMMERED! I don't even remember this, so apologies for my appearance, but you only turn 34 once!! Life can be good sometimes, and it was a great night! I just wish I remembered to take more pics during the 4 hours in between pics 4 & 5...LOL PS, leaving my gf's house this morning, I stopped at a busy McDonald's off a highway. Lots of people in the drive through (this was 9:30am this morning) made me decide to go in and get breakfast. Once in I noticed the clicking of my heels on the tile floor. So did the other 15 or so people...too late now! LOL I completely forgot I was wearing my boots! Lots of looks, but nothing said. I just ordered and left, with my head held high! LOL PPS, fashion tip #1,088: Don't expect to look like you've lost weight when you still wear your big shirt!!

post-12454-133522871932_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522871935_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522871939_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522871943_thumb.jpg

post-12454-133522871947_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Happy Birthday, Scott and congratulations on your party. I love your high heeled boots and you know I love the fedora. Your girlfriend is a keeper and you are so lucky to have friends who have accepted you in high heels and love to have a good time with you. Great pictures of what looks like a fun evening. Congrats again.

Bravo to you, my friend! From what you wrote, and what I saw in those pics, you certainly had a darn good time!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Happy Birthday Scott. And thanks for sharing your party, including the parts that you can not remember. Great Pics. Henri ps: I went to ALDO in Manchester on Sat and you weren't there. Now I know why!!!

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Thanks everyone! jwhite44 - her hand may have been just on my back. Maybe my butt...I wish I remembered..LOL Yeah, Jamie's pretty cool. I was wearing my clear stripper heels when we met. She, with some help from me, ventured out about 2 months back in 3" heels to the club. She looked great, but didn't enjoy it for herself, so I never push it. She likes when I wear my heels out on occasion though, which is nice! Johnie, only for the night. I let her get back to beer duties shortly after! :winkiss: Henri, my boss didn't appreciate me calling out at 3am on Saturday when she knew I was drunk. So I don't think things are great at Aldo's right now. Couple that with me starting a 55 hr per week job (landscaping is over for the season now) next week, I don't know how long the Aldo job will now last. I need to purchase another pair of shoes at employee 50% soon...LOL

Hey Scot, just play it cool and just be a good employee (and, a small apology might help). I'm sure she'll forgive you with passing of time. Especially if you're attentive to customers and do all you can to make the store function more smoothly. After all, as you said, landscaping season is all but over for the year and Christmas is coming. You might need the job. :w00t2: Wishing you the best

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks guys! Here's a nice tidbit from tonight with my 6"ers at the club. Again, tough time walking for more than a few minutes, but good practice on the wood floors. Did have one of the most beautiful women I've met in a long time show special interest in my footwear and myself, which was awsome on such a slow night. Good stuff!

post-12454-133522872384_thumb.jpg